Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
She then went on to give an interview about the meeting-
"I think Meat Loaf will be dead soon. I think he's so frail.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just πŸ˜±πŸ˜–πŸ˜£
Oh, here we go... Sunday night rant incoming!!!

No student nurse/paramedic/EMT/doctor etc, would be anywhere near a deceased person in the first few months of their clinical training. LIES!

Anybody whose work involves "dealing" with the deceased, be them having passed from old age/chronic llness, or trauma/sudden catastrophic illess, doesn't "know what dead people are like"?!
What an absolutely bleeping stupid thing to say! Clearly the ramblings of someone who has never had the privilege to care for a person at the end of their life, or following their passing! 😑

People are individuals, in both life and death. We aren't lemmings! Every loss involves it's own unique set of circumstances which impact not only the deceased, but also the people around them, be them family, friends or those caring for them pre and post mortem.

When working in healthcare, the emergency services, funeral care etc, it's true that you have to maintain an emotional barrier to some degree. People quite rightly rely on you to make the decisions they are incapable of making when experiencing unimaginable grief. But you do share and carry that grief nonetheless, and it takes years of experience to fully learn how to cope with it in a healthy way.

And if you're reading on here tonight Katie, I just want to offer this directly to you:
You will NEVER be trusted to be with a stranger when they take their last breath. You will NEVER have the privilege of being that person who those left behind rely on during their darkest hour.
You simply do not have the emotional intelligence, compassion or dedication to care for a house plant, let alone another human being, living of deceased...

Night, night, sleep tight... Don't let your bleeping ego bite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Shamefully one has been β€œreading” the Daily Fail’s comments. It appears Bunny Cuddles has commented praising Skankenstein 🀣🀣🀣 You ok there hun? Need another collagen drink? I swear that collagen tit is the same as Kool Aid for her fans…
---

I don’t think she’s even qualified to wipe an arse…
---
@Pom Bear you bleeping buckle me with your edits! Wish you could make a book from them, sell them and any profits go to a charity ❀
That is so lovely to hear thank you 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜€β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx.
I admit I only use them for tattle, I don't put them any other website but I do keep the pics in my albums online, as it's always nice to go back to them. The charity idea sounds great, sadly I doubt that as much as I love my pics they need to be better for them to be published, there's still a few mistakes here and there. Thanks for the compliment though very much Love Pom πŸ˜€β€πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxx.

So Katie has an announcement at 8 tomorrow....Maybe she announce Legohead is pregnant πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x....

Resizer_17185789165631.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She was never a nurse, she hasn’t even got the basic qualifications to become a nurse, she never laid out dead bodies, cos she was never a nurse, as usual she’s lying, she has no ability to enter any medical environment, sounds like she may have briefly worked in a care home without any medical responsibilities for the people living there, they probably sacked her as she was bone idle and too stupid to complete any tasks asked of her. She’s such a useless lying twit.
Taken from her first autobiography, states she went to work in an old folks home when 16, says worked there for almost a year , then needed a break until she could go on a course to become a nurse. Then worked as a receptionist then modelling. Story changes everytime its told since then

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Taken from her first autobiography, states she went to work in an old folks home when 16, says worked there for almost a year , then needed a break until she could go on a course to become a nurse. Then worked as a receptionist then modelling. Story changes everytime its told since then
β€˜I had to drive us everywhere even though I didn’t even have a licence’ .. some things never change!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That is so lovely to hear thank you 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜€β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx.
I admit I only use them for tattle, I don't put them any other website but I do keep the pics in my albums online, as it's always nice to go back to them. The charity idea sounds great, sadly I doubt that as much as I love my pics they need to be better for them to be published, there's still a few mistakes here and there. Thanks for the compliment though very much Love Pom πŸ˜€β€πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxx.

So Katie has an announcement at 8 tomorrow....Maybe she announce Legohead is pregnant πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x....

View attachment 2998717
Christ on a bike, sorry, but @Pom Bear I'm going to have to get some waterproof mascara as you literally have me crying with laughter.
And @In_Deep I appreciate your "rant", I know. Being with someone at end of life is a privilege and she has not earnt that rightπŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the hell is Jeff and driving without a licence all those years ago🀬🀬🀬
---
T
β€˜I had to drive us everywhere even though I didn’t even have a licence’ .. some things never change!
hats what i thought and another bloke that treated her badly ffs

Reactions: 19
Oh, here we go... Sunday night rant incoming!!!

No student nurse/paramedic/EMT/doctor etc, would be anywhere near a deceased person in the first few months of their clinical training. LIES!

Anybody whose work involves "dealing" with the deceased, be them having passed from old age/chronic llness, or trauma/sudden catastrophic illess, doesn't "know what dead people are like"?!
What an absolutely bleeping stupid thing to say! Clearly the ramblings of someone who has never had the privilege to care for a person at the end of their life, or following their passing! 😑

People are individuals, in both life and death. We aren't lemmings! Every loss involves it's own unique set of circumstances which impact not only the deceased, but also the people around them, be them family, friends or those caring for them pre and post mortem.

When working in healthcare, the emergency services, funeral care etc, it's true that you have to maintain an emotional barrier to some degree. People quite rightly rely on you to make the decisions they are incapable of making when experiencing unimaginable grief. But you do share and carry that grief nonetheless, and it takes years of experience to fully learn how to cope with it in a healthy way.

And if you're reading on here tonight Katie, I just want to offer this directly to you:
You will NEVER be trusted to be with a stranger when they take their last breath. You will NEVER have the privilege of being that person who those left behind rely on during their darkest hour.
You simply do not have the emotional intelligence, compassion or dedication to care for a house plant, let alone another human being, living of deceased...

Night, night, sleep tight... Don't let your bleeping ego bite.
She was a useless Care Assistant at Ladymead Nursing home not training to be a nurse LIAR SKANK

Reactions: 33
Oh god, they’re not Katie Price dildos in those boxes are they?! 🀒
Not big enough! Don't forget, skanky's ones require a battery from a 747 jet engine..........................
---
Life coach 🀣🀣🀣

I’d rather take advice from my cat
You'll get more sense out of your cat, let's be honest here :)
---
As a former trainee nurse I can confirm that laying out dead bodies is something you learn to do fairly early on in your training, or at least it used to be when I was training back in the 70s. It's not a job more senior nurses want to do so they are happy to fob it off onto trainees! But she was too young to have been a trainee nurse anyway, you had to be 18 to start training which she wasn't as she started modeling when she was 16 or 17 didn't she? As always she lies about everything she has ever done and exaggerates it!
---
So is this 'By Katie Price' a new company she has set up, or an old one? Don't remember that name before, or is it some wannabe using her name?
So "By Katie Price" is supposed to be some sort of a recommendation is it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought as A BANKRUPT TWICE-OVER it would be unable to set up yet another company destined to go down the kharzi - or am I wrong?
---
So was my mum
My late mother worked in a hospice for 25 years so she saw a lot of those final rites of passage. They used to lay out the bodies with flowers on the pillows ensuring things were as nice as they could be under the circumstances - I cannot imagine skank bovvering with any of that :mad:
As it is skank looks like a corpse anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The more I know about her the more I think she may be a psychopath not just a narc ... she has no morals, no empathy, no emotions ... makes up elaborate stories and says whatever she thinks will bring the most attention to herself. I saw an old Oprah winfrey interview ... Diane Downs (murdered her children because her married bloke didn't want to be a father and thought she could get him to leave his wife if they were gone) ... watching this, all I thought was - that's Skanky ... if you watch it you will see what I mean

---

Depends which day you ask her
Wow that was interesting! I totally see the similarities although I was a tad distracted by Oprah’s humongous 80s hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the hell is Jeff and driving without a licence all those years ago🀬🀬🀬
---
T

hats what i thought and another bloke that treated her badly ffs
Jeff was the boyfriend she moved in with when she was 15, although she didn't sleep with him till her 16th birthday πŸ˜‰ . He was sent to prison, so she drove about in his car, no lic, insurance or tax. He was physically abusive, she fell pregnant to him then left and lost baby a few days later. Paul price asked him for money to pay for the operation she required after her miscarriage. Yeah as D &C wouldn't be available on NHS .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So how many miscarriage (abortions ) has KP had?
I've no idea but it does feel like it's been one every season for the last 20 billion years.

A head member of my family had 15 abortions as "I've no motherly instinct" well that was certainly true. Completely off her nut most of the time, when I asked her why she didn't use protection it was like I'd asked her to solve the big bang.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So how many miscarriage (abortions ) has KP had?
Jeff: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Dane: abortion
Pete: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Kris: x2 secret miscarriages
Kieran: miscarriage

And of course went to the abortion clinic 3 times when pregnant with Harvey

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So if she hadn't had these "miscarriages" think how many kids lives she would have messed up, scary thought.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Nice message from Kieran, including all his step children as he terms it, without names but you can see what he's getting at. In this and some other posts he is expressing a lot of gratitude. Reading between the lines he sounds quite humble and thankful for being able to be a dad basically. None of this MY babies, me me me , MY mini me crap and pretending you are the mother and father, MY world bollocks!

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 09.26.03.png

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I've no idea but it does feel like it's been one every season for the last 20 billion years.

A head member of my family had 15 abortions as "I've no motherly instinct" well that was certainly true. Completely off her nut most of the time, when I asked her why she didn't use protection it was like I'd asked her to solve the big bang.
Yeah one of my sisters is like that, has been since 16. Gets right on my nerves she has abortion after abortion when she knows she doesn't want kids like me take bloody precautions. One time she kept the pregnacy till the latest she could and wanted weekly payments of her boyfriend dropped into her work! No intention of having the baby. KP seems to live in her own fanatsy world, she's nuts imo. Only cares about herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.