Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea but it does feel like it's been one every season for the last 20 billion years.

A head member of my family had 15 abortions as "I've no motherly instinct" well that was certainly true. Completely off her nut most of the time, when I asked her why she didn't use protection it was like I'd asked her to solve the big bang.
Through the years I’ve known so many women use abortion repeatedly like a form of birth control. Baffling if you ask me, why would you put yourself through that as opposed to taking a tiny pill, coil, injection or condom!! 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted yet.

If the kids do know the truth about Pete, then that's why they mostly stay away, you stupid bleep... The reasons why the papers write nice stuff about Pete is because he's doing usually something 'nice' or worthwhile. The reasons why the papers write nasty stuff about you is because you're a total bleep... (nb: I'm glad I got that off my chest....)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Through the years I’ve known so many women use abortion repeatedly like a form of birth control. Baffling if you ask me, why would you put yourself through that as opposed to taking a tiny pill, coil, injection or condom!! 🤔
I know and it's the risk of infections as well not just pregnancy! Just use a condom. Sadly there's men that say they hate that as well which is why the onus often falls on women which is unfair imo as it takes two to make a baby.

Reactions: 21
Nice message from Kieran, including all his step children as he terms it, without names but you can see what he's getting at. In this and some other posts he is expressing a lot of gratitude. Reading between the lines he sounds quite humble and thankful for being able to be a dad basically. None of this MY babies, me me me , MY mini me crap and pretending you are the mother and father, MY world bollocks!

View attachment 2999103
I saw that too. When you think how sad and desperate he was this time last year it reads as much more positive, thank goodness

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep that's what my sister does! Disgusts me. She uses it for leverage. I can understand a genuine accident but not time and time again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She was a useless Care Assistant at Ladymead Nursing home not training to be a nurse LIAR SKANK
Before they got their cuppa they’d have to say they liked her, how beautiful she was and how talented she was. If they blew enough smoke up her arse they’d get their cuppa or meds!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh gawwwwd. These articles are pissing me off..... Why the duck should they give a damn about someone who has done her best to bring them down and has been spiteful and lied just to get her own way. I also hate the fact she's referring to herself in the third person.... turd person would be a better description...

"I don't think that they really care what happens to me if I'm honest.
I don't think they care, they'd love to see me fall, but I'm not, I'm on the rise, so be warned everyone, she's back.
"Back in control, in power, she's bringing it all back and it's about time because there's been too many years where I've been bopped and bopped and bopped and now it's like they've exhausted it.
"But now I've come up with a fresh head, strong mind, hungry for it all and I'm back."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not big enough! Don't forget, skanky's ones require a battery from a 747 jet engine..........................
---

You'll get more sense out of your cat, let's be honest here :)
---

So "By Katie Price" is supposed to be some sort of a recommendation is it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought as A BANKRUPT TWICE-OVER it would be unable to set up yet another company destined to go down the kharzi - or am I wrong?
---

My late mother worked in a hospice for 25 years so she saw a lot of those final rites of passage. They used to lay out the bodies with flowers on the pillows ensuring things were as nice as they could be under the circumstances - I cannot imagine skank bovvering with any of that :mad:
As it is skank looks like a corpse anyway
She would film it to show everyone how talented she is. Oh and sing a bit of HANOOOO I GOT CHEW!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s given the game away as usual, she wasn’t in the IOW yesterday, Edna posted pics yesterday, Skank wasn’t in them, now Skank has just posted a pic of her and Lou out in a restaurant 11 hours ago, constant lies now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She’s given the game away as usual, she wasn’t in the IOW yesterday, Edna posted pics yesterday, Skank wasn’t in them now Skank has just posted a pic of her and Lou out in a restaurant 11 hours ago, constant lies now.
She's so full of tit everything that spews out her mouth is a lie.

Reactions: 31
The company doing the pink monstrosity, I want to say I feel sorry for them, but I don’t. As a business it's entirely up to you to do due diligence on any customer. With her being so high profile 🙄, it would take all of 5 mins to see her history of scamming companies for freebies or just not paying.

I bet they're getting all excited with traffic to their insta (swiftly deleting any negative comments) & thinking they'll be getting so much extra business out of promoting this, when I can almost guarantee that anyone who does see it, will probably be put them off using them.

#HarshLessonsInBusiness

Reactions: 39
On her stories is that a brand new pink RR or has she just had it repaired after chucking crap over it? Buggers probabaly re wrapped it free I expect.

Reactions: 15
I saw that too. When you think how sad and desperate he was this time last year it reads as much more positive, thank goodness
It reminds me of back in April when they'd both been to London. MP had put up photos of champagne glasses. Considering what has happened, it seemed they were relieved the kids were out of KP's complete control ...even if it hadn't ended in the exact arrangements they'd hoped for or was going to take more time.
In contrast KP is all about being in control and erasing the other parent to stay in control.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
On her stories is that a brand new pink RR or has she just had it repaired after chucking crap over it? Buggers probabaly re wrapped it free I expect.
That’s the old banger she’s got atm.
Edit to say, two old bangers when she’s in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh gawwwwd. These articles are pissing me off..... Why the duck should they give a damn about someone who has done her best to bring them down and has been spiteful and lied just to get her own way. I also hate the fact she's referring to herself in the third person.... turd person would be a better description...

"I don't think that they really care what happens to me if I'm honest.
I don't think they care, they'd love to see me fall, but I'm not, I'm on the rise, so be warned everyone, she's back.
"Back in control, in power, she's bringing it all back and it's about time because there's been too many years where I've been bopped and bopped and bopped and now it's like they've exhausted it.
"But now I've come up with a fresh head, strong mind, hungry for it all and I'm back."

Yes why would you care about your abuser :unsure: I think what she means is she's pissed off Pete doesn't react to her shite anymore. She lives for the pain she causes people and their reactions. Hopefully she no longer has that control over Kieran either. She will be getting bored and will need a new victim, watch out JJ!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s given the game away as usual, she wasn’t in the IOW yesterday, Edna posted pics yesterday, Skank wasn’t in them, now Skank has just posted a pic of her and Lou out in a restaurant 11 hours ago, constant lies now.
No pics of her and slittycunt with his mother.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her holding the pictures of sparkly wrap paper, must have been yesterday, unless she has hair and top the same again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes why would you care about your abuser :unsure: I think what she means is she's pissed off Pete doesn't react to her shite anymore. She lives for the pain she causes people and their reactions. Hopefully she no longer has that control over Kieran either. She will be getting bored and will need a new victim, watch out JJ!
You wouldn't after all she's done, no way would any sensible person care about an ex like that kids together or not. She's getting crazeier and crazier with her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You wouldn't after all she's done, no way would any sensible person care about an ex like that kids together or not. She's getting crazeier and crazier with her bullshit.
It just shows how she can't let go doesn't it. Her eldest are both nearly adults and Pete doesn't have to have anything to do with her and she hates it.
---
Is she going to sort her bankruptcy and tax out then? I wonder if 'they've exhausted it' refers to the kids, as she knows she's not in control of that situation anymore?

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 10.46.36.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It just shows how she can't let go doesn't it. Her eldest are both nearly adults and Pete doesn't have to have anything to do with her and she hates it.
---
Is she going to sort her bankruptcy and tax out then? I wonder if 'they've exhausted it' refers to the kids, as she knows she's not in control of that situation anymore?

View attachment 2999196
If her head and mind is in such a better place then they should be making her attend another hearing for the bankrupcy. One minute when the bankrupcy hearing was due she was in a bad way now she's not. I suppose they can't use what's printed in the papers? They should.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.