Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My enormous Swiftie fan sister just sent me the newspaper article where Skank says she can’t stand her. I tried to find a link to one of her recent appearances but found this instead from a couple of years ago. I’m sure it’s probably been shown before but it’s worth repeating. Sister now believes Taylor will cancel rest of tour as how can she compete? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
If her head and mind is in such a better place then they should be making her attend another hearing for the bankrupcy. One minute when the bankrupcy hearing was due she was in a bad way now she's not. I suppose they can't use what's printed in the papers? They should.
Someone would have to submit the evidence I think, such as the trustees. I don't think there's ever been confirmation of why the last exam was postponed. I suspect it was her saying she's in drug and booze treatment rather than her mental health. It has to be something that has a specified schedule and ending to treatment and her supposed ADHD wouldn't have as it's an ongoing issue ( it was ever true).

Reactions: 31
Jeff was the boyfriend she moved in with when she was 15, although she didn't sleep with him till her 16th birthday 😉 . He was sent to prison, so she drove about in his car, no lic, insurance or tax. He was physically abusive, she fell pregnant to him then left and lost baby a few days later. Paul price asked him for money to pay for the operation she required after her miscarriage. Yeah as D &C wouldn't be available on NHS .
More like they asked for money to avoid their having to go to the Police

Reactions: 16
Before they got their cuppa they’d have to say they liked her, how beautiful she was and how talented she was. If they blew enough smoke up her arse they’d get their cuppa or meds!
They were very lucky if they got any meds, Skank probably took most of them for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of the comments on her Insta about wearing her dress to JJ's birthday. Have they not noticed yet, she's always happy at the start of a relationship, like always deliriously, over the top, head over heels happy! it's part of the narcissist cycle. Silly me for thinking they might notice! Oh and naked Rodney has a rival.

kp-comms.jpg

naked-dave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Some of the comments on her Insta about wearing her dress to JJ's birthday. Have they not noticed yet, she's always happy at the start of a relationship, like always deliriously, over the top, head over heels happy! it's part of the narcissist cycle. Silly me for thinking they might notice! Oh and naked Rodney has a rival.

View attachment 2999237

View attachment 2999238
I think someone should let Dave know that back fat is not the most attractive of features...? (discombobulated face....)

1718619608714.png

...and is that one of those hand sanitizers off to the left. I feel like I want to lather myself in the stuff after seeing that pic....

1718619791929.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Jeff was the boyfriend she moved in with when she was 15, although she didn't sleep with him till her 16th birthday 😉 . He was sent to prison, so she drove about in his car, no lic, insurance or tax. He was physically abusive, she fell pregnant to him then left and lost baby a few days later. Paul price asked him for money to pay for the operation she required after her miscarriage. Yeah as D &C wouldn't be available on NHS .
If Jeff was such a bastard how come she had the choice to wait until her 16th birthday? Makes me wonder, wander, if a story got concocted to get AFP and PFP's sympathy after she got fed up of Jeff and wanted to come back home.
I'm not saying Jeff sounds like a good person but still...physically abusive and controlling but respected her choices :unsure:
---
I think someone should let Dave know that back fat is not the most attractive of features...? (discombobulated face....)

View attachment 2999240

...and is that one of those hand sanitizers off to the left. I feel like I want to lather myself in the stuff after seeing that pic....

View attachment 2999242
I think you'll find his full name is NAKED Dave. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Says in the Daily Fail she's doing another Harvey interview with the BBC

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Do we think this is true?
I have just seen a news article that Kunty Kipp is in talks to make a 3rd documentary with Harvey 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Jeff: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Dane: abortion
Pete: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Kris: x2 secret miscarriages
Kieran: miscarriage

And of course went to the abortion clinic 3 times when pregnant with Harvey
I think she also commented about an abortion when she was with Scott Sullivan (?)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Skany's training record to date.
Beautian
Nail Technian
Injector of Botox and Fillers
Paramedic
Life Coach .

I'm sure I've missed many others out, but just for the record, number of training courses completed or even started. NIl, ZERO, NADA.
Now Get your head out of your own arse, and whatever planet you're residing on today, and duck Off Skanky!
Don’t forget paramedic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to all her furniture from the MM then....?!! Out grifting for more free stuff..... and, as someone who has been a twice bankrupt, of course you go and buy the most expensive Smeg stuff for the kitchen....

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It just shows how she can't let go doesn't it. Her eldest are both nearly adults and Pete doesn't have to have anything to do with her and she hates it.
---
Is she going to sort her bankruptcy and tax out then? I wonder if 'they've exhausted it' refers to the kids, as she knows she's not in control of that situation anymore?

View attachment 2999196
She's buggered really. She has said she's in a good place with a strong mind, so there's no reason to not attend any court cases now. Think she realised that she won't get her driving licence back, all the time she plays the dodgy trotters & MH cards. She want's a new egg, but can't drop the fake relationship with slittyboy, until she is able to drive LEGALLY again. However, I am sure there's another driving offence yet from 2023 to be dealt with & possibly another one since last year. Even one more offence will make her over the points. On top of the outlay for rent, bills, paying back debts/tax (cough), car insurance will be so excessive too, if not impossible.
As everyone is saying, she's just a compulsive liar now, more than before. She seem's to be unstoppable with all the crap that come's out of her mouth. Even basic things, like going to IOW. It's a life of fabricated bull tit.
And yet again rehashed the same old crap about the exes, which mostly has already been covered in previous books. They must be sick to death of her. And yes, I don't doubt they couldn't give a tit about her or what happens to her. That's probably the only bit of truth that's come out the that mutilated mouth. :mad: We really will be very angry if she get's off attending court again, after what she's said. All hope will be lost of her financial situation ever being sorted. Book money will be long gone/hidden & madam will be sticking 2 fingers up in her arrogant way, spending copious amounts & flitting of on various holidays. :mad::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What happened to all her furniture from the MM then....?!! Out grifting for more free stuff..... and, as someone who has been a twice bankrupt, of course you go and buy the most expensive Smeg stuff for the kitchen....

How is that "hit by problems" She's not unpacked everything like we knew she wouldn't and she's not sorted new stuff and her wifi. Bet she never even bothered to phone her old provider up to say she's moving. I expect she'll have to take out contracts in someone elses name (Harvey) Being bankrupt she should have taken her old stuff surely. There were 3 great lorries there to move her crap. She still won't live within hear means and never will. Now people will be gifting her free stuff I expect.
---
Here's the article....

And all the money wil go straight to her as per. She just exploits him.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's buggered really. She has said she's in a good place with a strong mind, so there's no reason to not attend any court cases now. Think she realised that she won't get her driving licence back, all the time she plays the dodgy trotters & MH cards. She want's a new egg, but can't drop the fake relationship with slittyboy, until she is able to drive LEGALLY again. However, I am sure there's another driving offence yet from 2023 to be dealt with & possibly another one since last year. Even one more offence will make her over the points. On top of the outlay for rent, bills, paying back debts/tax (cough), car insurance will be so excessive too, if not impossible.
As everyone is saying, she's just a compulsive liar now, more than before. She seem's to be unstoppable with all the crap that come's out of her mouth. Even basic things, like going to IOW. It's a life of fabricated bull tit.
And yet again rehashed the same old crap about the exes, which mostly has already been covered in previous books. They must be sick to death of her. And yes, I don't doubt they couldn't give a tit about her or what happens to her. That's probably the only bit of truth that's come out the that mutilated mouth. :mad: We really will be very angry if she get's off attending court again, after what she's said. All hope will be lost of her financial situation ever being sorted. Book money will be long gone/hidden & madam will be sticking 2 fingers up in her arrogant way, spending copious amounts & flitting of on various holidays. :mad::poop:
Where you say 'As everyone is saying, she's just a compulsive liar now, more than before. She seem's to be unstoppable with all the crap that come's out of her mouth. Even basic things, like going to IOW. It's a life of fabricated bull tit'.... The fact that she used those black and beige polyester lace outfits as an advert for JWhyWhy and asked which one she should wear and then said it was so comfortable she was going to wear the other colour to meet her new mom-in-law when, in fact, she was photographed wearing a tatty old sweatshirt and pyjama bottoms....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her holding the pictures of sparkly wrap paper, must have been yesterday, unless she has hair and top the same again
She was wearing those jeans Friday when she met LB's dad. At first glance, I thought she was wearing chef's trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where you say 'As everyone is saying, she's just a compulsive liar now, more than before. She seem's to be unstoppable with all the crap that come's out of her mouth. Even basic things, like going to IOW. It's a life of fabricated bull tit'.... The fact that she used those black and beige polyester lace outfits as an advert for JWhyWhy and asked which one she should wear and then said it was so comfortable she was going to wear the other colour to meet her new mom-in-law when, in fact, she was photographed wearing a tatty old sweatshirt and pyjama bottoms....
That's one thing she does need to see a professional for, her compulsive lying is just out of control and getting worse. It's ridiculous now. Most everything is a lie!

Reactions: 29
Here's the article....

F*ck the BBC if true, this is just pure exploitation now, leave the lad in peace, I really hope they are inundated with complaints about giving her a platform still, as this is what this is about, not H, she hardly sees the lad. Sadly I think this might be true, there are real idiots commissioning programmes at the BBC these days, I don’t believe all doors are closed to her yet, ITV yes, but BBC if it involves H, not so much 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.