Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just testing to see if she is reading today.

No pics so do we think dinner with Lego’s Mommy
A: Didn’t go well?
B: Didnt happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Work?? And another stupid announcement? What is it this time? Has Lego learnt how to use a knife and fork?
View attachment 2998171
It’s clearly the pink boxes so another cheapo products to flog to her kipperatti. Also is that her admitting work had tried up. “ back at work”. Freudian slip?

Edit actually it’s an old photo so not that product . But still quite revealing

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Dancing on Ice? I'd bet she thinks that means her getting trollied on crystal meth then doing her sticky-out bum / pointy toe / kicky leg thing whilst trying to stay upright on skates.
Yeah it would be bloody hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It would be even funnier than the GC

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she works on the premise that "you can fool some of the people all of the time", and "you can fool all of the people some of the time" but you can't "fool all of the people all of the time".

But let's be clear, you can't fool us, as we know when you are lying as your lips move. She couldn't lie straight in some new egg's bed. The bleeping lying, lying bleep who makes lying a national sport.

And breathe......

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just testing to see if she is reading today.

No pics so do we think dinner with Lego’s Mommy
A: Didn’t go well?
B: Didnt happen?
I'll go with krytens mummy telling skank to not use her or her picture for publicity and having a face like thunder giving skank the eye and sat coiled ready to spring across the table and give skank a good slap, mummy kryten won't be pleased she's had to catch a flight to spend a weekend in the UK celebrating her precious bubba's birthday because...
1, kryten was supposed to be spending his birthday with mummy in the US but skank can't get a visa to enter the US.
2, skank manipulated and stopped kryten from flying to the US for his birthday because skank was frightened to let kryten out of her sight especially in another country she can't get into.
🤣😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'll go with krytens mummy telling skank to not use her or her picture for publicity and having a face like thunder giving skank the eye and sat coiled ready to spring across the table and give skank a good slap, mummy kryten won't be pleased she's had to catch a flight to spend a weekend in the UK celebrating her precious bubba's birthday because...
1, kryten was supposed to be spending his birthday with mummy in the US but skank can't get a visa to enter the US.
2, skank manipulated and stopped kryten from flying to the US for his birthday because skank was frightened to let kryten out of her sight especially in another country she can't get into.
🤣😉🤣
Oh she's definitely been ❤💣 him big time, bet she's already manipulating him to believe he can be the one that saves her 🙄🙄 if only he was a bit more switched on 💡👎🤦‍♀️😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I,ve tried but I can find no redeeming factor at all. She has shown no emotion whatsoever at losing her kids, all she cares about is the next egg and any publicity. She never showed any real emotion to her first born just saw him as a means of publicity and coin, and when he turned out to have disabilities she never looked with regret at her pregnancy lifestyle but just blamed Dwight’s side and looked for the coin. Since then child production is a means to keep the man or keep the money coming in. Never does she ppraise the kids for themselves or their interests but as extensions for her self worth. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh god, they’re not Katie Price dildos in those boxes are they?! 🤢
Only if they're fire extinguisher sized.
It'll be some more Chinese crap from Aliexpress or Temu at 5 times the price because it says Katie Price on the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Time to catch up, I'm on page 7 😀💖 x.
Justed treated Legohead to a suitcase from the Pom Bear suitcase range 😀😄x....

Resizer_17185686314971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
She then went on to give an interview about the meeting-
"I think Meat Loaf will be dead soon. I think he's so frail.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣
I thought she worked in a care home not training to be a nurse

Reactions: 30
Just 😱😖😣
The more I know about her the more I think she may be a psychopath not just a narc ... she has no morals, no empathy, no emotions ... makes up elaborate stories and says whatever she thinks will bring the most attention to herself. I saw an old Oprah winfrey interview ... Diane Downs (murdered her children because her married bloke didn't want to be a father and thought she could get him to leave his wife if they were gone) ... watching this, all I thought was - that's Skanky ... if you watch it you will see what I mean

---
I thought she worked in a care home not training to be a nurse
Depends which day you ask her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.