Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you had a lovely weekend! Happy birthday!
me too , was in Leigh this weekend never see them no commo
Just catching up as have been in London this weekend celebrating my birthday . FYI the restaurant JJ and KP were in with his parents is the Leigh Bistro. It’s not a vending machine it’s a wine fridge. I go there fairly regularly with my family.
Yes me too it’s often on wowcher wonder/wander if they got the three courses lol

Reactions: 12
My dad thinks I’m nuts now. i was round their house and had the radio on in the background. 🎶 There She Goes 🎶 came on and I remembered that the song is by The LA’s. As in “all right la“ from Liverpool. I couldn’t even explain as I was cackling, I need help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
She then went on to give an interview about the meeting-
"I think Meat Loaf will be dead soon. I think he's so frail.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣
I read an interview years ago, with KP and AFP, AFP said KP worked in a care home, but only lasted a week because she didn't like it. I can't find that interview now, but did find this from 2012.. The nurse story is just that. A story.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 32
She was never a nurse, she hasn’t even got the basic qualifications to become a nurse, she never laid out dead bodies, cos she was never a nurse, as usual she’s lying, she has no ability to enter any medical environment, sounds like she may have briefly worked in a care home without any medical responsibilities for the people living there, they probably sacked her as she was bone idle and too stupid to complete any tasks asked of her. She’s such a useless lying twit.

Reactions: 63
I read an interview years ago, with KP and AFP, AFP said KP worked in a care home, but only lasted a week because she didn't like it. I can't find that interview now, but did find this from 2012.. The nurse story is just that. A story.
I bleeping ate her everything is just lies she never shows proof of duck all
---
She was never a nurse, she hasn’t even got the basic qualifications to become a nurse, she never laid out dead bodies, cos she was never a nurse, as usual she’s lying, she has no ability to enter any medical environment, sounds like she may have briefly worked in a care home without any medical responsibilities for the people living there, they probably sacked her as she was bone idle and too stupid to complete any tasks asked of her. She’s such a useless lying twit.
She most likely just made them tea lol

• Haha
me too , was in Leigh this weekend never see them no commo
Yes me too it’s often on wowcher wonder/wander if they got the three courses lol

They always hang out in Leigh when I’m not around. The weekend lunch set menu there is lush isn’t, I dined 40 floors up at duck and waffle this morning In London for my birthday. I’ve got friends that work down old Leigh so they are on high alert for sightings 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
I bleeping ate her everything is just lies she never shows proof of duck all
---

She most likely just made them tea lol
You would have thought what with her training to be a nurse and now a paramedic, Pricey should have been well placed to help nurse her own mother after the lung transplant?
Perhaps she supervised the entire operation via Zoom whilst in Thailand, such are her skills, at the same time as getting her tats done.

• Haha
A new t-shirt for Legohead that his happy with and proud to wear 😀😀😄😄 x....

Resizer_17185717154425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣
Yes, think she worked in a care home for a few weeks, can quite believe she probably assisted with last offices, unfortunately that's their bread and butter 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
To be fair, my friend who worked in a care home aged 15 as a weekend job in the 70s was expected to assist with laying out deceased residents, and did at least once, so this might not be a lie. My mate hated it and left as soon as possible after that to work in a trendy boutique fashion shop. Less risk of putting someone's dentures in Upside down there x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Shamefully one has been “reading” the Daily Fail’s comments. It appears Bunny Cuddles has commented praising Skankenstein 🤣🤣🤣 You ok there hun? Need another collagen drink? I swear that collagen tit is the same as Kool Aid for her fans…
---
I don’t think she’s even qualified to wipe an arse…
---
@Pom Bear you bleeping buckle me with your edits! Wish you could make a book from them, sell them and any profits go to a charity ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just 😱😖😣
As a former trainee nurse I can confirm that laying out dead bodies is something you learn to do fairly early on in your training, or at least it used to be when I was training back in the 70s. It's not a job more senior nurses want to do so they are happy to fob it off onto trainees! But she was too young to have been a trainee nurse anyway, you had to be 18 to start training which she wasn't as she started modeling when she was 16 or 17 didn't she? As always she lies about everything she has ever done and exaggerates it!
---
So is this 'By Katie Price' a new company she has set up, or an old one? Don't remember that name before, or is it some wannabe using her name?

Reactions: 26
Forgive me if my memory is incorrect, But I think I remember that she worked in an estate agents when she left school??
She’s come out with so much Bollox over the years it’s hard to keep track let alone know what’s actually True
She said in 2011 to The Telegraph ( don’t have a subscription so can’t read it)
My uncle's in the music business and he told me I didn't have a good enough voice to sing and that I was too short to model.
Which Fictional uncle is this Skank???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, my friend who worked in a care home aged 15 as a weekend job in the 70s was expected to assist with laying out deceased residents, and did at least once, so this might not be a lie. My mate hated it and left as soon as possible after that to work in a trendy boutique fashion shop. Less risk of putting someone's dentures in Upside down there x
I think a lot of care homes don't even bother laying people out properly anymore. Me and my mum went to see my grandma after she died at her care home and she was still sitting up in bed with her mouth wide open!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Talking of old people's homes and the smell of death, piss and tit.... it's 2044, and one of Katie's Grandkids goes for a visit:
Screenshot_20240616_234339_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.