Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how can KP keep going money wise
A small amount from OF ( at least a small amount to trustees)
Commission on JYY ( small amount to trustees)
Then just odd ads she cannot be earning much
Also does she think that by paying 40% to the trustees for OF snd JYY she is paying back what she owes?
She has income from YouTube and Facebook channels too, there are 100s/1000s commenting and viewing old crappy videos of her or random videos uploaded on there, someone worked out she would be earning a fair bit I recently I think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Isn't skank still in training to do the London marathon, zleb SAS, the jungle, strictly and dancing on ice the last 3 she actually turned down because they wouldn't pay her enough. 🤣🤣🤣
Dancing on Ice? I'd bet she thinks that means her getting trollied on crystal meth then doing her sticky-out bum / pointy toe / kicky leg thing whilst trying to stay upright on skates.
Yeah it would be bloody hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How long will it take for the new house owners (MM) to show on the land registry? Is it 6 weeks?

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Pete, Kieran (And Alex, despite what she did to him with Dolly) will have a lovely Father’s Day. Not like her Mother’s Day when she was pissed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
'Make up by me again' ... like that's a big deal ???
Oh it'll be her sending a message to the Forensic Lot - "See! Ize sayvin' munney fer yers by doooin me own mayke-up nahhh!"
More like nobody wwas willing to do it for freebies for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've counted 13 partners where she could've been in the relationship long enough to meet the parents..
So that could be 26 mothers and fathers out there, who were all disappointed that their terrible sons were horrible to Skanky and did not treat her right..
This current one who's closer to in age to skanky than lego is must be wondering where she went wrong!
I wonder if the fathers will get a "thank you" from skank... (along with pictures of skank with them).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surprised she hasn’t wished HERSELF a happy Father’s Day…Just a matter of time I guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Regarding the verbal diarrhoea about Price’s plans to become a paramedic/life coach/Olympian etc, it reminds me of a young woman I worked with many years ago. It was at the time that a couple of members of Girls Aloud climbed Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief and this co-worker decided that she, too, was going to make the journey to Tanzania and scale the mountain for charity.
Given that she was four months pregnant and a bit of a lazy arse to boot, we asked how she thought it was going to work, but she didn’t think either of these factors were a barrier to her just hopping on a plane and getting on with it - no doubt in her mind that people would be lining the streets, cheering and waving flags on her return to celebrate her valiant, selfless efforts. Needless to say, it never happened because, much like Price she just spouted off these statements to get a few minutes attention.
Oddly enough, this woman ended up with several children by different fathers, unable to get a proper job and living in reduced circumstances.

• Haha
  • Wow
Could be months with the backlog the LR currently have.
If the mortgage company has repossessed the property (likely) then it’s quite possible they won’t register themselves as proprietors but just wait until the property is sold on and the new owners would then submit the application. So it could be a while. Given the state of the place I would image it will be auctioned !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not to mention what normal self respecting 30 something bloke would want to be seen DEAD in that thing? Yet Lego boy happily drives her around in it rather than his rather nice own car!
Would you want piss and that stench in your nice shiny car? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Reading between the lines of MP's Instagram post, it would appear that KH has all the children with him this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So, she's posted this three hours ago on FB - all her kids celebrating H's birthday. Please note absence of tattoos on her midriff....

1718533028760.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.