Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS she’s started the pod talking about the murderer she interviewed on LittleHampton beach, and she said she had the kids in the car. WTF, she took them to that 🤬 How did she keep them so long, I think those kids have seen and heard terrible things, bet she was talking about it in the car to them 😔

Shes doing boxing now against some young women 🤷🏽‍♀️ but has so many TV commitments, she might not fit it in.

New book next year 👍🏾

TikTok love her, want her to do more, called algorithms ‘annorisms’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m fast forwarding through the Life Coach stuff, it’s all bollox, she hasn’t got a clue, looks like it’s just another avenue to fleece the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

Loves Only Fans, had to ask all her TV companies BBC and C4 if they were ok with it, they said it’s fine,mShe doesn’t show it all, keeps it nice as she has family. She’s fit, when she looks in the mirror she can see it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Admits she was a ❄ addict, never touched Heroin, but loves her vape now, no more ❄

Doesn’t drink much, banging on about PTSD and ADHD
She must have recorded that last year , she said they had just finished the one podcast live show and next may would do a tour. It was last year she interviewed that murderer too. So again this is all just rehashed same old stories

Reactions: 30
FFS she’s started the pod talking about the murderer she interviewed on LittleHampton beach, and she said she had the kids in the car. WTF, she took them to that 🤬 How did she keep them so long, I think those kids have seen and heard terrible things, bet she was talking about it in the car to them 😔

Shes doing boxing now against some young women 🤷🏽‍♀️ but has so many TV commitments, she might not fit it in.

New book next year 👍🏾

I’m fast forwarding through the Life Coach stuff, it’s all bollox, she hasn’t got a clue, looks like it’s just another avenue to fleece the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

Loves Only Fans, had to ask all her TV companies BBC and C4 if they were ok with it, they said it’s fine,mShe doesn’t show it all, keeps it nice as she has family. She’s fit, when she looks in the mirror she can see it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Admits she was a ❄ addict, never touched Heroin, but loves her vape now, no more ❄

1.jpg

@SmillieKylie and @DC16
I don't know how either of you cope listening to her utter drivel on these podcasts?!

I reckon I'd last about five minutes before my brain exploded from a massive "annorism"...
😖🤯💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet JJ’s Mum was so excited to meet the famous KP. Bet she’s taken loads of pictures of her and KP together. When your son meets ‘the one’ it’s special but when ‘the one’ is the very talented KP it’s just something else.

One happy Mummy lying in slumber tonight!

😜🤥🤪😒😉🙃👀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34

New book next year 👍🏾

She have the Kids back with her?

Reactions: 1
So said on that pod her boobs cost her £15k last time she got them done in Belgium 😡

Talking about wiping the tit with other models 🙄
Not ashamed of doing coke.
---
She will honestly be the worst life coach ever judging by that podcast answers (although we already knew that)
She just doesn’t listen to what is being said and everything is straight back to her.

The 30 year anniversary has gone a bit quiet.
---
Still reckons she bought all her own diamonds.
---
All I will say is she is like verbal diarrhoea on that podcast, doesn’t take a breathe or listen, asks him questions and talks over his responses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I constantly get ads for oversized beige underwear and personality tests! :LOL:
Are you, by any chance, "Sophia Pricey" disguised as a Tattler?😆 If so, yer sister honks, yer father bonks, yer mother's an enabling nutter and KP spreads easier than butter.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So said on that pod her boobs cost her £15k last time she got them done in Belgium 😡

---
She will honestly be the worst life coach ever judging by that podcast answers (although we already knew that)
She just doesn’t listen to what is being said and everything is straight back to her.

---
---
All I will say is she is like verbal diarrhoea on that podcast, doesn’t take a breathe or listen, asks him questions and talks over his responses 🤦🏻‍♀️
i suppose now she is saying she as done drugs but not saying she as a problem with drugs because as she sees it it is not a problem taking drugs9SHE AS NO PROBLEM GETTING THEM)

Reactions: 17

---
Have you seen the Netflix show about Lewis? They are birds of a feather

Reactions: 16
How many years has her paramedic training been going on for now another one of her lies shes repeated on many many occasions on tv lol why dont any of these journalists ever question her many wild claims/lies
---

bleeping hell is there anything she cant do 😂😂😂
Tell the truth
Act her age
Be nice
Remember she's a mother of 5
Stay off the drugs and vapes
Sing
Curb her spending

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she has gone down the plughole. All that was keeping her in the spotlight was the Skankrupcy and the MM. The MM is gone and the Skankrupcy will come to an end eventually, what else has she got?

Reactions: 30
No pictures from last night?
So what has she got this week oh just the IOW as a visitor ( unless she can grab a mic)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

---

---
---
She is racing with her speech on that pod isn’t she, she’s deffo not so manic sounding now, she sounds like it was ❄ heavy the day she recorded that.

I didn’t realise at first when listening to it last night that it was last year that was recorded, as I thought the Life Coach was a new thing, appears that bloke is again pushing the idea to take off as it looks like she couldn’t be bothered doing it last year. He needs to know she can’t do this, she has no training or empathy towards others to begin with, she is not interested in other people, just herself. She says on the pod oh I’ve had so much therapy I can now be a Life Coach as I know how therapy works 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh dear Skank that’s not how it works, and also your therapy has been a waste of time, you haven’t learnt a thing, you are still doing the same stuff, repeating the same mistakes, constantly lying, oh no Skank you are no Life Coach, all you do is chat 💩🤦🏽‍♀️

Basically this guy is a fake chancer, and a really nasty bloke from the stuff I’ve read about his past, he just wants her to fleece her fans, it’s all another big scam, that’s her work now, scamming her remaining fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
To be a paramedic you need to be able to pass a DBS check and have a full driving license so she a screwed just from there, plus she has no impulse control and would you want her around controlled drugs or honking loudly when you were at your worst taking selfies. She will never even get on a course let alone qualify.
Sadly anyone can set themselves up as a ‘life coach’ with no psychological training or experience. It’s not a protected qualification like Clinical Psychologist. She would be an absolute liability as one, god forbid anyone go to her in crisis because she’d tell them she was more suicidal than them!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So how can KP keep going money wise
A small amount from OF ( at least a small amount to trustees)
Commission on JYY ( small amount to trustees)
Then just odd ads she cannot be earning much
Also does she think that by paying 40% to the trustees for OF snd JYY she is paying back what she owes?

Reactions: 18
Feel like ringing him and saying I hope he’s been paid up front.
It'll be a grift - she "paid" him for his hard work with that spectacular Ad she posted yesterday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
To be a paramedic you need to be able to pass a DBS check and have a full driving license so she a screwed just from there, plus she has no impulse control and would you want her around controlled drugs or honking loudly when you were at your worst taking selfies. She will never even get on a course let alone qualify.
Sadly anyone can set themselves up as a ‘life coach’ with no psychological training or experience. It’s not a protected qualification like Clinical Psychologist. She would be an absolute liability as one, god forbid anyone go to her in crisis because she’d tell them she was more suicidal than them!
I keep seeing this advert on telly for "Ferrapy", how these people chat on the phone to make it all OK

Now imagine you ring up and get The Skank! FFS!!! :eek:
"Yeah wewl innit. Ize 'ad evvryfink 'orrible in der wurld appen to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and beycirz Ize so Amaaaaaazin' I fiksed MEEEEEEE an so Ize can fiks Yew anawl! Yeah juss send me £500 by Paypall an' Iyll tell ya wot ter do................................... Ere an downt yew tell der tawman willya?"

Last edited:
  • Haha

New book next year 👍🏾

I remember people thought she was bullshitting about the murderer and getting a warning from police. I believed it because that's her personality, no sense of boundaries or risk because she's a sociopath/psychopath.....and a fascination to learn from others like her. Even now, she can't help bragging about the situation and sees nothing wrong in involving kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Well done @Winepig Woo hoo I LOVE IT?

The lies & drama continue..... JJ birthday, dinner with daddy JJ, moved into new house....who is paying? New career as a life coach incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Filming in Bali....more like bollocks! Police on the case of the moon boot thief. Filtered & photoshopped to death. Raking it in on Only Fans at £2.45 per punter 🤔
Carry on Krusties........
Lol, still waiting for the headline, man has been charged with stealing moon boots from a derelict property in Dial Post!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It'll be a grift - she "paid" him for his hard work with that spectacular Ad she posted yesterday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

I keep seeing this advert on telly for "Ferrapy", how these people chat on the phone to make it all OK

Now imagine you ring up and get The Skank! FFS!!! :eek:
"Yeah wewl innit. Ize 'ad evvryfink 'orrible in der wurld appen to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and beycirz Ize so Amaaaaaazin' I fiksed MEEEEEEE an so Ize can fiks Yew anawl! Yeah juss send me £500 by Paypall an' Iyll tell ya wot ter do................................... Ere an downt yew tell der tawman willya?"
lol with a free chorus of Hanooooo I got Chewwwww thrown in. Worth every penny 🙈
---
Yep and she’ll blow smoke up the clients arse for rave reviews. Sadly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.