Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to the IOW too then? Don’t think so, as she would have said on the podcast MORE lies?
IMG_4465.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think altogether is all together. Also it's a full reel of pics with A & V, so they mustn't be allowed post photos of J & B.
Thanks for sharing
---
She’s off to the IOW too then? Don’t think so, as she would have said on the podcast MORE lies?
View attachment 2997471
What is it with her? She always has to sit on the kitchen surfaces. Seriously I have never sat on mine so I just don’t get it and I find it disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Ññññ
Why does she pose on kitchen counters FFS! I hope Lego is there with Dettol and a cloth to clean up afterwards.
I'd be blow torching the kitchen counters to try and sterlise them.

Why skank thinks she'll look sexy by shoving her fillered arse on a kitchen counter. It's grim

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks for sharing
---

What is it with her? She always has to sit on the kitchen surfaces. Seriously I have never sat on mine so I just don’t get it and I find it disgusting.
Same with Jack Monroe sitting on her sideboards. It's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
due to a lot of the tv programmes on bailiffs people think they will take anything but they will not my son had them once(parking fine he later got dropped due to court papers going to a address he had not lived at for 6 years yet his car was registered at my address and the bailiffs could get the right address but they could not when they took him to court they threatened him they would take his car he offered them the keys they would not take them because the car was worth a couple hundred at most think that is why they have not actually taken the cars they are not worth anything
If the car isn’t worth much it’s not worth the bailiff taking away as they have costs of removal to consider:
Removal truck
Storage
Auction fees
These fees alone can be £1000

Reactions: 16
I bet Taylor Swift will be really upset by this..... (cough....)

So according to the S*n this was in the latest podcast? She isn’t FORCED to listen to Taylor Swift because B&J are no longer in her custody. Fucksakes.

Still a bleep.

Reactions: 28
Ññññ

I'd be blow torching the kitchen counters to try and sterlise them.

Why skank thinks she'll look sexy by shoving her fillered arse on a kitchen counter. It's grim
Extra protein for their food from her bum worms! 🪱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Think there was a warning before about that court report or mentioning certain things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.