Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
straight from her own mouth, she’s chaotic, impulsive and forgetful because of her severe ADHD. The defence (sounded like DL) for not attending court was the same with added excuses of looses track m, doesn’t listen and says the wrong thing. And yet we are to believe the very same person would make a good life coach. Oh dear 🥴😒🙃🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s off to the IOW too then? Don’t think so, as she would have said on the podcast MORE lies?
View attachment 2997471
Bleurgh! Who on earth would want that ghastly ensemblé having seen it moddled by THAT? Jeez if they had a decent model instead of a freak then they might shift a few, but as it is................................... NO FANX LUV!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i am sure Taylor Swift will be crying because Katie Price as said she can not stand her
She’s off to the IOW too then? Don’t think so, as she would have said on the podcast MORE lies?
View attachment 2997471
what family will that be because the only family it seems who now as anything to do with her is her mug of a sister

Reactions: 20
She looks like a blue willow salad plate.
with a couple of Willow patterned soup Tureens stuck on the front of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1718539470393.png

---
So what are we to read into the fact there has not been one single, solitary photo of Lego-Mum meeting the skank for the first time last night?

I hope it went really badly in that it got pissed and made a complete exhibit of itself and Lego-Mum let her have it, both barrells blazing.

I feel sure if Lego-Mum really liked "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" we would have been deluged with photos of this speshul okayshun, but as it is - nuffink! 😂

(How long before we get a photo posted, thats if it didn't all kick-off as we suspect it did?) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not to mention what normal self respecting 30 something bloke would want to be seen DEAD in that thing? Yet Lego boy happily drives her around in it rather than his rather nice own car!
Smart boy, doesn't want his own car contaminated by that smell 🦨👃🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is sickening, 'proud of you'. She's trying to bombard them with meaningless words when her actions over the last couple of years left them neglected and isolated from family they loved and needed. :sick:
I wonder/wander if it sent a Father's Day card to it's own "father" or if lucky ol' PFP was the only one? :ROFLMAO:

It is sickening how its trying to carry on as if NOTHING has changed as regards the children plus all the crap its dishing out about being evicted etc., but maybe if she actually admitted to herself that everything is NOT PERFICK and that SHE alone is responsible for it all anyway then she might get a bit of sympathy? As it is her sheer arrogance stops all that in one fell swoop
---
Thanks for sharing
---

What is it with her? She always has to sit on the kitchen surfaces. Seriously I have never sat on mine so I just don’t get it and I find it disgusting.
Remember when she was Bein' Awl Seksi with the kitchen cupboards at the crappy Shack? That was bloody hilarious!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder/wander if it sent a Father's Day card to it's own "father" or if lucky ol' PFP was the only one? :ROFLMAO:

It is sickening how its trying to carry on as if NOTHING has changed as regards the children plus all the crap its dishing out about being evicted etc., but maybe if she actually admitted to herself that everything is NOT PERFICK and that SHE alone is responsible for it all anyway then she might get a bit of sympathy? As it is her sheer arrogance stops all that in one fell swoop
---

Remember when she was Bein' Awl Seksi with the kitchen cupboards at the crappy Shack? That was bloody hilarious!!!
The anonymity works in her favour on this, it's there for privacy for the kids but she has allegedly been abusive and neglectful and the public won't know. I wonder if the stuff with Dim Lynne will ever come out? There has to be an inquiry to get her struck off, at least that would be public!

Reactions: 36
If the mortgage company has repossessed the property (likely) then it’s quite possible they won’t register themselves as proprietors but just wait until the property is sold on and the new owners would then submit the application. So it could be a while. Given the state of the place I would image it will be auctioned !
Which will be fun ...
---
Oh yeah.... you can really see its the same outfit.... It just looks a little bit different to when she was posing in her kitchen. We're all fooled...

View attachment 2997379View attachment 2997381
Maybe we should start a gofundme to buy her some hips
---
So, she's posted this three hours ago on FB - all her kids celebrating H's birthday. Please note absence of tattoos on her midriff....

View attachment 2997440
She really is trying to hide the fact J&B are gone ... never usually makes sure her hair colour matches today
---
She has income from YouTube and Facebook channels too, there are 100s/1000s commenting and viewing old crappy videos of her or random videos uploaded on there, someone worked out she would be earning a fair bit I recently I think.
BUT, let's not forget that Carl's last public parting shot when he dropped the pink rr back included telling Lego he could 'pay her bills' ... I think Carl was bank rolling her from his trust fund, at least at the end

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2997471
Perfect outfit for fathers day lunch right there 🤦‍♀️ What time is it? It's flange o'clock Dad
---
She looks like a blue willow salad plate.
I am a vintage seller, I am offended by it on behalf of Blue Willow 🤣
---
with a couple of Willow patterned soup Tureens stuck on the front of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: View attachment 2997609
---
So what are we to read into the fact there has not been one single, solitary photo of Lego-Mum meeting the skank for the first time last night?

I hope it went really badly in that it got pissed and made a complete exhibit of itself and Lego-Mum let her have it, both barrells blazing.

I feel sure if Lego-Mum really liked "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" we would have been deluged with photos of this speshul okayshun, but as it is - nuffink! 😂

(How long before we get a photo posted, thats if it didn't all kick-off as we suspect it did?) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would not be surprised to hear that Lego Mum declined the invitation
---
She is sickening, 'proud of you'. She's trying to bombard them with meaningless words when her actions over the last couple of years left them neglected and isolated from family they loved and needed. :sick:
J&B aren't on SM now so she can't get to them that way ... thank God

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She has income from YouTube and Facebook channels too, there are 100s/1000s commenting and viewing old crappy videos of her or random videos uploaded on there, someone worked out she would be earning a fair bit I recently I think.
Wander/wonder if she's earning from the deluge of Harvey videos, dozens this week alone on her FB.
How would that generate an income?
I no comprende 🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
#399 Katie Price: Here we go again, training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Hmm few threads ago access to family court reports (anonymous) were mentioned and I tracked it down from that.
Did the mods ask us not to post anything about that? Sorry can't remember and it was around a time I wasn't on here very much.
Yes,Last fred Melody,we had strong warning by mods! A really strong warning as well.Two times.fred was stopped for awhile..You go against laws it’s bad.That’s why I always say don’t mention the kids at all On here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Hmm few threads ago access to family court reports (anonymous) were mentioned and I tracked it down from that.
Did the mods ask us not to post anything about that? Sorry can't remember and it was around a time I wasn't on here very much.
---

Oh bloody hell didn't see them. Should I ask for my post to be deleted??
I missed those posts.
Have reported my posts.
Worried now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.