Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Keep doing It Skank, one day this will go very wrong, she’s heading for necrosis or many other ailments, her lips and the area around it will get infected, looks pretty bad now, you can’t keep pumping that stuff into your lips at rate she is without terrible health issues. I still can’t believe this practice is unlicensed, it’s criminal what they do in my eyes and the NHS will have to treat her when she gets a bad infection, as I believe she must soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Bradley Wiggins is in the Daily Fail today saying that he is bankrupt and may have to sell his Olympic medals. Why oh fecking why isn’t she being made to sell stuff rather than carry on spending😡 she gives me the rage so bad

• Angry

suseh97

My enormous Swiftie fan sister just sent me the newspaper article where Skank says she can’t stand her. I tried to find a link to one of her recent appearances but found this instead from a couple of years ago. I’m sure it’s probably been shown before but it’s worth repeating. Sister now believes Taylor will cancel rest of tour as how can she compete? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
WTF now, I really thought we’d seen the end of her calling the police about a house she no longer owns, but she‘s still at it 🤷🏽‍♀️ This is turning into the BH, things happening that shouldn’t happen, why has she still got access and photos of these things happening, it’s not up to her to call the police, it’s not her house anymore. What with the onslaught of lies from her in the press, really getting pissed off with this now, f*cking ridiculous, this bloody woman 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
She then went on to give an interview about the meeting-
"I think Meat Loaf will be dead soon. I think he's so frail.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣

• Angry
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Police must be sick of her on the phone to them everyday. Thought she had sorted 24/7 security 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pay your fucking taxes KP then you have a right to use them. 😡

she’ll be on the blower to them even when the new people move in, “they are on MY land”

• Angry
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hmm few threads ago access to family court reports (anonymous) were mentioned and I tracked it down from that.
Did the mods ask us not to post anything about that? Sorry can't remember and it was around a time I wasn't on here very much.
Yes,Last fred Melody,we had strong warning by mods! A really strong warning as well.Two times.fred was stopped for awhile..You go against laws it’s bad.That’s why I always say don’t mention the kids at all On here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well that's an old picture of someone parked outside the front gates of her repossessed property or the new burglars pinched all the fencing that was erected by Mr PP along the driveway and the new gate fencing someone wrote graffiti on and it's in the boot of the car. 🤔
Screenshot_20240618-193211.png
Screenshot_20240606-161519.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I constantly get ads for oversized beige underwear and personality tests! :LOL:
Are you, by any chance, "Sophia Pricey" disguised as a Tattler?😆 If so, yer sister honks, yer father bonks, yer mother's an enabling nutter and KP spreads easier than butter.👍

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
I think altogether is all together. Also it's a full reel of pics with A & V, so they mustn't be allowed post photos of J & B.
Thanks for sharing
---
She’s off to the IOW too then? Don’t think so, as she would have said on the podcast MORE lies?
View attachment 2997471
What is it with her? She always has to sit on the kitchen surfaces. Seriously I have never sat on mine so I just don’t get it and I find it disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 44