Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
That's heartwarming to hear! I hope he's made new friends and is getting back to a normal life again.
---
Well that's just FANTASTIC to hear :m, that poor boy's had part of his life stolen from him by his own mother FFS and her wicked twisted sickinthehead clan 🤮
So happy to hear he's back in the 'real' world, attending school and finding his feet again.
Hope serious steps have been taken to ensure nothing like that happens to these kids ever again :mad:
I hope he and his sister go on to have a healthy, loving and secure life 💝💝
I couldn't have put it better myself! Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KK77

VIP Member
This is a bit of a long read but it says how much it costs the NHS to repair the damage made by foreign surgeons....

Get the guns out for me, our NHS shouldnt fund any work required to put right a beauty proceedure someone paid for abroad. Either because its cheaper abroad or off grid. If our NHS have to get involved the person (not just KP) should be billed.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
A mum that has had 2 of her kids removed from her shouldn't be getting ANY airtime to play the 'loving mother' role.

• Heart
Some of the comments on her Insta about wearing her dress to JJ's birthday. Have they not noticed yet, she's always happy at the start of a relationship, like always deliriously, over the top, head over heels happy! it's part of the narcissist cycle. Silly me for thinking they might notice! Oh and naked Rodney has a rival.

kp-comms.jpg

naked-dave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

MoistPlinth

What does she actually ever do with Harvey? Has she ever done anything with him that he actually wants to do bar the odd train photo op? I wonder if she knows what he’s even into. Same for any of her kids actually. So sad.

My son is autistic and has learning disabilities and is the same age as Harvey. I have a long list of amazing things he has done just this year alone, and places I have taken him to because he loves them, even if I’m not interested.

All she does is go on about how Harvey wants to go to a nightclub yet never even thought to take him to the SEN one in Horsham, or look for one elsewhere. Or even promote these sort of things, or raise money for them, or donate as she’s such a philanthropist. Amazing how I’ve been involved in SEN in the area for such a long time wit my son and never heard anyone say how wonderful and generous Katie Price is with her time/money etc. Wonder why? 🤔

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Latest

Katie was evicted from her Mucky Mansion last month
I wish they’d get it right and say she was evicted for her mortgage arrears and not an unpaid tax bill, how difficult is it to “report” actual facts

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Talking of old people's homes and the smell of death, piss and shit.... it's 2044, and one of Katie's Grandkids goes for a visit:
Screenshot_20240616_234339_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Ok I’ve just done a drive by as slowly as I could. The fence has gone and it looked like a big red fencing panel either side of the gates which were closed.

I was wondering what was happening about her hot tub!
Thanks for the fresh tea.
Hope you weren't driving a silver car with a pink steering wheel covered in 🐦💩 and it stalled? if so smile as you're on Skankid Camera😁

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Yep Pete got Junior a Audi A1 the very same week my daughter bought exactly the same car ( same colour everything)
When I drove it I was so shocked, the safety features are amazing but it’s a 999. Engine not even a litre, But that thing is FAST 💨 injection engine and the Audi tech
There’s no Way PA is going to allow Princess 👑 too drive that heap of Pepto Shite oops 😬 Sparkly Pepto Shite now it’s been resprayed because of the invisible Acid Bandits lol 😂
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
@BadJanet Horsham Honking Hillbillies Pmsl 🤪 Brilliant 🤩💕💕🙌🙌
WHY would Princess want to drive a car that's been owned by KFP & known to Police? She'd be constantly pulled over. Peter will get her a car & make sure it's maintained. Wouldn't put his kids in an unsafe situation & we know madam can't be trusted with anything. Pretty sure Peter will make sure P isn't used as a taxi service for her mother too.

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Local Plod must be absolutely sick to death of her - IF this is all true.
Personally I think she's doing a Jack Nicolson from One Flew Over The cuckoo's nest & completely lost the plot.
She may (for some bizarre reason) have until 25th to remove her :poop: from MM, but she's been EVICTED. The MM is NO LONGER her's. She clearly asked for extension until she was able to move into the new rental. That's her problem, not Police or anyone else's. MM is basically a storage unit now.
View attachment 3003440View attachment 3003441View attachment 3003442
I think losing the MM has tipped her over the edge, she's even more nuts lately. Seems to be the only thing she actually cared about and in desperate need to prove it's still hers. We didn't get all these pics of suspect cars and people before.

• Heart

Ohflip

If she was given a month’s extension on or about 25th May to vacate the MM, her time will be up next week. After that, presumably, anything left in the house or on the grounds will be deemed as no longer being her property. Surely anything she values would have been removed weeks ago, so why is she banging on about people on not her land?
It’s all designed to create a narrative that she’s a victim so she can swerve court. No doubt Edna is already drafting an email to be sent to the bankruptcy people on the eve of her case being heard, ‘Sorry, M’lud, Katie’s just found a verruca on her damaged trotter. She believes Pete sent it to her via a talking candle and Kieran refuses to go to Boots and buy her some Bazooka. Just let her off and we’ll say no more about the matter.’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Justhereforthetea2

I wonder who owns the new rental? And if the MM has any changes on land registry or is it to early to check
Just checked MM title and applications are still pending (I am assuming one is the application to change the registered proprietor from skank to the mortgage company). It's dated 25 April which was the eviction order date

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member

Imagine being this despised ... I really do feel for them .... ` have you heard the dreadful news ` :LOL::LOL::LOL: .... GOOD ..... I hope they make the old saggy scrote as unwelcome as possible!

• Haha