Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banf83

You can't see to the end of the drive from her front door so I can't see how she'd know the car was there.
But if he has stolen stuff from the house, then surely he has ditched the car at the end and walked up to the MM?

Reactions: 10

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Jeff: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Dane: abortion
Pete: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Kris: x2 secret miscarriages
Kieran: miscarriage

And of course went to the abortion clinic 3 times when pregnant with Harvey
I think she also commented about an abortion when she was with Scott Sullivan (?)

• Wow
Reactions: 9

MrsMarvelous

FFS she’s started the pod talking about the murderer she interviewed on LittleHampton beach, and she said she had the kids in the car. WTF, she took them to that 🤬 How did she keep them so long, I think those kids have seen and heard terrible things, bet she was talking about it in the car to them 😔

Shes doing boxing now against some young women 🤷🏽‍♀️ but has so many TV commitments, she might not fit it in.

New book next year 👍🏾

TikTok love her, want her to do more, called algorithms ‘annorisms’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m fast forwarding through the Life Coach stuff, it’s all bollox, she hasn’t got a clue, looks like it’s just another avenue to fleece the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

Loves Only Fans, had to ask all her TV companies BBC and C4 if they were ok with it, they said it’s fine,mShe doesn’t show it all, keeps it nice as she has family. She’s fit, when she looks in the mirror she can see it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Admits she was a ❄ addict, never touched Heroin, but loves her vape now, no more ❄

Doesn’t drink much, banging on about PTSD and ADHD
She have the Kids back with her?

Reactions: 1