Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Throwing out the narcissist/ADHD posts again.
I was pretty angry yesterday about her still phoning the police about a house that is no longer hers, but thinking about it, it’s just a great example of her totally losing it now. I said I thought her getting kicked out would effect her, seems it is, she can’t let go of it, still calling it hers and what’s the betting even though the new rental is big she is feeling cramped there, madam was defined by her MM, it was a status symbol to her, reckon it’s hit her hard that it’s gone. She’s acting manic, posting constant nonsense about her MH on IG, pumping loads of 💩 into her body, her lying is off the charts, she’s in a complete fantasy land, and I don’t think the LEGO Mum thing went well, tumbleweed there. That fake relationship must be getting to her now, he’s awful, not her type, but she needs that driver, notice they don’t post pics on their IG grid of each other, just stories which delete in 24 hours, it’s so fake 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Yes I think madam is losing it, could get interesting she’s gonna do something very dumb soon, she appears to have no self control at mo, even attacking Pete and alienating J & P further.

Off topic, anyone know what happened to Claire Powell, she was in hospital last week, sent out a message thanking people for their support as she was getting better, she sounded like she’d had a health scare, she won’t wanna have to deal with Skank as she attacks Pete more and more as we head towards the book launch, think she will have to though, Skank is acting deranged now. There is no way Lego hasn’t seen the worst of her by now,, she’s clearly rattled, she will be lashing out about losing the house and all the other things going wrong for her, in front of him, guess he just rolls a spliff and grins at her, a cracking calm lady is she now Lego 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Ohflip

IMG_0261.jpeg
She genuinely looks like she’s got a couple of different sized balls shoved up her crop top! 🎾⚽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just shows how deluded she is, she thinks her exes are all still obsessed with HER! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She wishes they’d just get on with their lives😂🤣. Well they have. All happy with new partners & new families. Never mention her, yet she’s obsessed with them, especially Peter. She’s done nothing but persecute them all, especially Kieran. Did she sit J & P down & tell them she cheated on Peter? Of course she didn’t, she told her mouthful of lies. Bet the exes biggest regret, was meeting her, other than having their lovely kids. This ‘new’ book, is just a rehash of previous ones. Still though at least she’s admitted ‘she’s on the up & mentally ok’. Great, will be attending all the next court hearings now - no excuses🧐👍. Let’s see if that happens. If she thinks the book sales will pay the huge debts off & pay for her rental, well she’s deluded. I hope there’s a few legal letters on there way. She can’t keep getting away with all these vile efforts to bring her exes down. But then again, she’s broke, so no point suing her. Alex is still waiting for his payout from the court case.😡🤮. She makes me sick. Hope trustees nip this in the bud & take anything she’s getting from book advances/sales, otherwise that money will soon disappear😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Getting it out there, the double bankrupt paid £15k for the last boob job 👍
She really needs to just shut the fuck up! Slagging off Amanda for going braless & her nipples showing. "I don't like that look. I'm wearing nipple stickers". NO, NO, NO YOU FUCKING LYING RANCID OLD WH0RE....you are always braless because your fucking boulders don't need holding up. And you're wearing nipple stickers because YOU HAVE NO FUCKING NIPPLES. GAWD, she's giving me the rage today 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
So said on that pod her boobs cost her £15k last time she got them done in Belgium 😡

Talking about wiping the shit with other models 🙄
Not ashamed of doing coke.
---
She will honestly be the worst life coach ever judging by that podcast answers (although we already knew that)
She just doesn’t listen to what is being said and everything is straight back to her.

The 30 year anniversary has gone a bit quiet.
---
Still reckons she bought all her own diamonds.
---
All I will say is she is like verbal diarrhoea on that podcast, doesn’t take a breathe or listen, asks him questions and talks over his responses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I'm in talks about making a programme for the BBC, about me becoming Queen of the whole world. The talks are taking place in my bathroom between me and the mirror.

• Haha
I see Jett has been mentioned on the school newsletter. Hope he’s settled back in well. 🤞
Remember she put something up about autistic kids not wanting to go to school, I bet she was pissed off she no longer has control and still trying to push the narrative he couldn't go for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

KK77

VIP Member
Yes why would you care about your abuser :unsure: I think what she means is she's pissed off Pete doesn't react to her shite anymore. She lives for the pain she causes people and their reactions. Hopefully she no longer has that control over Kieran either. She will be getting bored and will need a new victim, watch out JJ!
love him or hate him Pete was given and embrased the best advice anyone could give about dealing with her. Dont feed it, dont talk about it, dont communicate with it directly and dont take any nonsense.

• Heart

The dog's doodah

On the beg to get her hot tub moved.
Ok I’ve just done a drive by as slowly as I could. The fence has gone and it looked like a big red fencing panel either side of the gates which were closed.

I was wondering what was happening about her hot tub!

• Wow
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So if i have this right a few weeks ago skank posts pictures to her public social media of her and Lou's baby (because skank knows the press will lift it and it gets skank publicity),, Lou has a wobble and slags off the press about privacy then a few weeks later once again skank posts pictures to her public social media of her holding Lou's baby with kryten looking on again and presumably hoping the press lift it and do an article which gets skank publicity. Now will Lou slag off the press again or if it was me tell skank to stop exploiting my child for publicity but seen as it was probably Lou taking the pictures ( just like Lou took the Cyprus holiday pictures and sold the story before Lou flew home) how can she, Lou is the latest enabling and complicit cunt.

DC16

VIP Member
I’m sure Pete, Kieran (And Alex, despite what she did to him with Dolly) will have a lovely Father’s Day. Not like her Mother’s Day when she was pissed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
If you look very closely (might need to zoom in as quite blurry) everyone apart from Katie and Legohead have pegs on their noses due to Katie been "utterly buttery' 😄😄😄😘 xxx....

Resizer_17184937394271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MrsSunnyD

Reading between the lines of MP's Instagram post, it would appear that KH has all the children with him this morning.

• Heart

Beetle.

I know we’ve already established that she’s no “normal” parent, but I would be absolutely mortified at even the mere thought of posting smiling selfies on my social media after having my kids taken off me. I would be so worried that they would see the photos and think I didn’t care about them. I sometimes forget that there’s no point trying to view KP as someone who actually cares about her children. It just makes me feel so sad for her kids that they have a mum who genuinely doesn’t give an actual shit about them, unless they can help her in some way. What a horrid person she is.

• Heart