Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So said on that pod her boobs cost her £15k last time she got them done in Belgium 😡

Talking about wiping the shit with other models 🙄
Not ashamed of doing coke.
---
She will honestly be the worst life coach ever judging by that podcast answers (although we already knew that)
She just doesn’t listen to what is being said and everything is straight back to her.

The 30 year anniversary has gone a bit quiet.
---
Still reckons she bought all her own diamonds.
---
All I will say is she is like verbal diarrhoea on that podcast, doesn’t take a breathe or listen, asks him questions and talks over his responses 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is racing with her speech on that pod isn’t she, she’s deffo not so manic sounding now, she sounds like it was ❄ heavy the day she recorded that.

I didn’t realise at first when listening to it last night that it was last year that was recorded, as I thought the Life Coach was a new thing, appears that bloke is again pushing the idea to take off as it looks like she couldn’t be bothered doing it last year. He needs to know she can’t do this, she has no training or empathy towards others to begin with, she is not interested in other people, just herself. She says on the pod oh I’ve had so much therapy I can now be a Life Coach as I know how therapy works 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh dear Skank that’s not how it works, and also your therapy has been a waste of time, you haven’t learnt a thing, you are still doing the same stuff, repeating the same mistakes, constantly lying, oh no Skank you are no Life Coach, all you do is chat 💩🤦🏽‍♀️

Basically this guy is a fake chancer, and a really nasty bloke from the stuff I’ve read about his past, he just wants her to fleece her fans, it’s all another big scam, that’s her work now, scamming her remaining fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s given the game away as usual, she wasn’t in the IOW yesterday, Edna posted pics yesterday, Skank wasn’t in them, now Skank has just posted a pic of her and Lou out in a restaurant 11 hours ago, constant lies now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Latest

Katie was evicted from her Mucky Mansion last month
This is going to be the same as when KK lived in Crowborough. The neighbours were sick to death of the loud shouting/constant toing & froing of loads pf people, 24/7 & utter chaos, so they were constantly reporting her to managing agents. Twice she was evicted from properties when tenancy ran out. Same will happen to KFP. IF (big IF) she manages to stay to end of tenancy. I am still at a loss to understand HOW she's renting this with her track record of debts/bankruptcy. Plus why anyone would rent out a brand spanking new house to this SLOB - it'll be wrecked within a month. Neighbours need to be watching like a hawk & start making their feeling known NOW to agents. Especially keeping a look out to see if it's driving illegally.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Parry1988

VIP Member
Why is Skanky even starting about Amanda is it all for publicity ? Or dies she want a response from Amanda as amanda is much more high profile than her theres always a method in her madness and also proves without doubt what a nasty bullying bitch she is talk about her being an advocate for online bullying and trolling shes the worst and not the sort of thingban upcoming life coach should be doing shes a fucking vile nasty bit of work and obviously jelous of Amanda
---

Shes now trolli g and bullying Amanda Holden online for no reason she just cant help her fucking nasty self
Because prinny had a picture with Amanda holden and put it on her grid, you know the place where the skanky one is banned from
So the green eyed monster is out, she can't take it out on princess so the blame goes onto Amanda holden. She's a pathetic childish bitch

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

tilbury

Pete’s put a reel of his family lunch on IG. P and J are both there, I’m a bit confused how they managed to get back from seeing their grandad with ‘all the family’ on the IOW so quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BigCatFace

My friends all thought my mum was dead cool (she used to love that and basically acted like an embarrassing prick when they were around, encouraging them to drink, smoke, etc).

The thing I wanted more than anything was a normal mum. I feel sorry for Princess trying to grow up with that thing circling her.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
urgh and to think he is normally a good journalist in terms of getting to the truth ....

View attachment 2999732
I like Louis, if he does a puff piece on her I give up, this is getting ridiculous, as I said we thought doors are closing to her, but she is finding ways in. I hope Louis will crucify her not pander to her, he doesn’t usually let people get away with nonsense, this is a man who does his research, he has no excuses not to challenge her, and not let her run her narrative. Let’s face it he’s an intelligent man, this should not be her usual fawning podcast interviews, he can run rings round her, he better 🙏🏾

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just a couple of things if Edna was with skank at the podcast it means LT was given a list of things he couldn't mention and Edna was there to keep skank quiet on certain things, so just another me me me podcast that skank gets to bullshit, lie and blame everyone else.
The second is how the fuck can you reignite a feud with Holden when Holden hasn't even responded or even mentioned your name, just another desperate attempt at publicity. 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
I,ve tried but I can find no redeeming factor at all. She has shown no emotion whatsoever at losing her kids, all she cares about is the next egg and any publicity. She never showed any real emotion to her first born just saw him as a means of publicity and coin, and when he turned out to have disabilities she never looked with regret at her pregnancy lifestyle but just blamed Dwight’s side and looked for the coin. Since then child production is a means to keep the man or keep the money coming in. Never does she ppraise the kids for themselves or their interests but as extensions for her self worth. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Blodwin

I know a couple who went bankrupt. They were friends of a friend. To the outside world they had a wonderful lifestyle. Family holidays with their children to Australia, a beautiful house etc

They held their hands up to it though when the shit hit the fan. Completely reigned everything in and were living extremely basically hand to mouth until the bankruptcy was discharged.

Like everyone here I'm not sure how the Skank has not been curtailed with her eye watering spending. The trustees are badly failing here.

On the subject of Bradley Wiggins and Boris Becker....whilst I agree that they need to sell assets to pay back their debts and Becker deserved a jail sentence for fraud.... I'm not sure if I agree with a sports person being forced to sell trophies and medals. I just find it quite sad. I know others may not agree with me.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
FFS she’s started the pod talking about the murderer she interviewed on LittleHampton beach, and she said she had the kids in the car. WTF, she took them to that 🤬 How did she keep them so long, I think those kids have seen and heard terrible things, bet she was talking about it in the car to them 😔

Shes doing boxing now against some young women 🤷🏽‍♀️ but has so many TV commitments, she might not fit it in.

New book next year 👍🏾

TikTok love her, want her to do more, called algorithms ‘annorisms’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m fast forwarding through the Life Coach stuff, it’s all bollox, she hasn’t got a clue, looks like it’s just another avenue to fleece the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

Loves Only Fans, had to ask all her TV companies BBC and C4 if they were ok with it, they said it’s fine,mShe doesn’t show it all, keeps it nice as she has family. She’s fit, when she looks in the mirror she can see it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Admits she was a ❄ addict, never touched Heroin, but loves her vape now, no more ❄

Doesn’t drink much, banging on about PTSD and ADHD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Blodwin

Saw a great comment on the Daily Fail where shes talking about her exes yet again that nails it (well done if this was a Tatler)

'Emotionally she's like a 12yr old'.

She is. She's like a pre teen/teen. Every single man is 'the one'. She latches on to them and emulates them. How she's dressing to match Lego boy makes me absolutely cringe. Then when the relationship fails because she's jumped in heavy within days or weeks he's the bad guy and the bogey man. Every. Single. Time.

Zero self awareness or wisdom with maturity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KK77

VIP Member
lol, Junior and Princess on an OK video talking about their memorable moments with their Dad for Father’s Day. I just LOVE IT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She makes me sick, she has no clue what it’s like raising a child with severe disabilities 24/7, she’s never had to do it. I’d love to throw her in my daughter’s household, a special needs teacher with a child that, even with her training and expertise, she struggles with his behaviour, yet she goes to work every day, raises all her other children and runs a busy household single handed, while her hubby works long hours with little to no help from the LA. Paid carers run a mile after one outing with him. These are the parents who deserve to be respected, not this piece of 💩,sorry but I’m so bloody angry
Yup, snap!! I'd like her to come & live in my house for a week & parent 3 neurodiverse children! She wouldn't last a fucking day 😡
What blows my mind is the thick fuckers that comment "I'm a single parent of a disabled/autistic child like Harvey & it's such hard work. I think you're amazing" blah blah fucking blah.
As the mother of neurodiverse kids i think she's a cunt!!!
She has no fucking idea what it's like to have no fucking support from overstretched services, no respite & fucking years of basically begging for crumbs of anything available. Arghhhhhhhhhh 😡😡😡😡

And as got the new BBC programme about Harvey. Genuinely, who actually wants to see more? I don't want to watch an hour of a grown man swearing, stuffing his face, having meltdowns, smashing stuff up all whilst "mummy" bleats on about how hard things are.
How many times do we need to say it....SHE IS NOT A GOOD MOTHER. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MOST OF HIS FUCKING ISSUES.
And all this bollocks about how great he's doing at learning to live independently. He will never be independent. He will never make progress while that cunt is allowed anywhere near him 😡
He's all she's got left to shove on Facebook etc for positive comments & my god, is she she hammering out the posts 😡
I'm also wondering if she's now posting the fucking video of him saying how much he loved the nightclub because she's planning on doing more & paving the way 🤔 We believe college intervened & stopped it. But he's shortly finishing college. So will the rancid sIag have more access to him again? Where the fuck are adult services in his case??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Ohflip

I don’t think JJ has ever opened his eyes wide enough to see what she really looks like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

BadJanet

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone's seen it but she's posted a video of H on FB where he is apparently saying he liked the nightclub event she made him go to.😕
She is clearly coaching his answers to her questions🤢
Guess she's desperate and trying to get more coin from the poor guy by doing a nightclub exploitation event again as he is her only means of income as the fake showmance is not working.😓
Can no one in adult social care stop her?
😡😠🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49