Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F*ck the BBC if true, this is just pure exploitation now, leave the lad in peace, I really hope they are inundated with complaints about giving her a platform still, as this is what this is about, not H, she hardly sees the lad. Sadly I think this might be true, there are real idiots commissioning programmes at the BBC these days, I don’t believe all doors are closed to her yet, ITV yes, but BBC if it involves H, not so much 🤬
How is this rubbish going to be any different to the others? It'll only be Awwwllll Abaaaahhhhhtttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyway :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
My enormous Swiftie fan sister just sent me the newspaper article where Skank says she can’t stand her. I tried to find a link to one of her recent appearances but found this instead from a couple of years ago. I’m sure it’s probably been shown before but it’s worth repeating. Sister now believes Taylor will cancel rest of tour as how can she compete? 🤣🤣🤣
The kicky bleeping leg 🤔 and as for the voice 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What else is there left to tell with Harvey? He went to college for a few years and now he's home, hardly riveting stuff for a documentary is it?
she says she is in talks will believe it when the BBC say yes she just says these things are all in the future so she hopes when they do not come true people will have forgotten what she said just like she said she as 40 singing gigs this summer so far as she done 2 gay pride she better get a move on for the other 38(2 singles she as recorded in the last 2 years yet not one released)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What happened to all her furniture from the MM then....?!! Out grifting for more free stuff..... and, as someone who has been a twice bankrupt, of course you go and buy the most expensive Smeg stuff for the kitchen....

So she said this :She later added: “I can’t watch telly and I can’t hotspot because there’s no signal so that was the drama for that.”

Why does everything have to be a bleeping drama with her? You haven't arranged for internet and TV yet, big whoop, it's not a bleeping DRAMA you daft cow it's a mere inconvenience! Do something else such as read a book, or unpack some boxes, or play games with your kids! Oops can't do that last one can you because THEY DON"T LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we think this is true?
I have just seen a news article that Kunty Kipp is in talks to make a 3rd documentary with Harvey 🤷‍♀️
Pretty sure its already been filmed ... supposed to be about him and his frien trying out jobs ... Kipper and other kids Mum feature ... they were filming last year, not been mentioned since - probably waiting for the stink around her to die down before its scheduled

• Wow
  • Sad
Question for anyone who knows
How much does she Earn by people Clicking on an Article??
I’ve stopped clicking on articles about her because, It’s all Bollox or rehashed Bollox and we rarely get anything we don’t already know from wonderful tattlers with Tea
I’m not lining her pockets by clicking on articles and because of you guys I get to know what bollox she has been saying
Just wondering/ Wandering how much she gets
And BBC and H, Yeah alright Skank pull the other one it’s got bells on, never gonna happen 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh gawwwwd. These articles are pissing me off..... Why the duck should they give a damn about someone who has done her best to bring them down and has been spiteful and lied just to get her own way. I also hate the fact she's referring to herself in the third person.... turd person would be a better description...

"I don't think that they really care what happens to me if I'm honest.
I don't think they care, they'd love to see me fall, but I'm not, I'm on the rise, so be warned everyone, she's back.
"Back in control, in power, she's bringing it all back and it's about time because there's been too many years where I've been bopped and bopped and bopped and now it's like they've exhausted it.
"But now I've come up with a fresh head, strong mind, hungry for it all and I'm back."

That 3rd person is her subconsciously admitting she's not talking about the real her but the persona she hides behind.

It's all for the BrainDead anyway, the more she suffers and is the victim and is treated unfairly and has been through the worsest of worst stuff, the more they bond with her. She's been playing the victim all her life. Wonder if Amy is like that too - @WillowTree21 is she??

Keep them close, onside and engaged and they'll keep spending their money on her, that's all she's after.....apart from being totally consumed with some weird sense of revenge for what "they" (but actually SHE, herself and nobody else) has done to her.

I actually think she's some kind of evil. Nothing else can explain the hurt and devastation she can create and then stroll around all happy smiley "on the up" woo hoo - it's like she's dead inside.

1718628294382.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah Clive - this amaaaazin' noo doclamentry exists primarily in skanky's vacant head, or she's pitched it at the BBC expecting to get the Controller banging on her rental front door begging to be allowed to make this incredible, ground-breaking programme with MEEEEEEEEEEEE! (oops I mean Harvey).
If this crap gets the go ahead then I'm a monkey's uncle and it'll be even more reason to tell 'em to stick their TV licence where the sun don't shine :mad:

How is she going to cram in the other 38 gigs she's got lined up with all this time-off she given MEEEEEEE?

• Haha
It just shows how she can't let go doesn't it. Her eldest are both nearly adults and Pete doesn't have to have anything to do with her and she hates it.
---
Is she going to sort her bankruptcy and tax out then? I wonder if 'they've exhausted it' refers to the kids, as she knows she's not in control of that situation anymore?

View attachment 2999196
Fresh head and strong mind - has she had a lobotomy?????????????????

• Haha
So she said this :She later added: “I can’t watch telly and I can’t hotspot because there’s no signal so that was the drama for that.”

Why does everything have to be a bleeping drama with her? You haven't arranged for internet and TV yet, big whoop, it's not a bleeping DRAMA you daft cow it's a mere inconvenience! Do something else such as read a book, or unpack some boxes, or play games with your kids! Oops can't do that last one can you because THEY DON"T LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE!
ikr. Like just tell your provider you're moving like every other person does. It's no drama. The headline makes it out like she's in one of those new builds people buy that have loads of faults. Silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It just shows how she can't let go doesn't it. Her eldest are both nearly adults and Pete doesn't have to have anything to do with her and she hates it.
---
Is she going to sort her bankruptcy and tax out then? I wonder if 'they've exhausted it' refers to the kids, as she knows she's not in control of that situation anymore?

View attachment 2999196
A 'fresh head?' Worzle Gummage syndrome!

• Haha
The only "talks" she's having with the BBC is probably about her not paying her TV Licence for the last few years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A mum that has had 2 of her kids removed from her shouldn't be getting ANY airtime to play the 'loving mother' role.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
F*ck the BBC if true, this is just pure exploitation now, leave the lad in peace, I really hope they are inundated with complaints about giving her a platform still, as this is what this is about, not H, she hardly sees the lad. Sadly I think this might be true, there are real idiots commissioning programmes at the BBC these days, I don’t believe all doors are closed to her yet, ITV yes, but BBC if it involves H, not so much 🤬
That article has no comment from the BBC, so maybe it's just more bullshit. Why would they not comment if she WAS making a programme with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.