Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP gets om my tits honestly.

Some of us here have had alcoholic mothers or fathers, narcissistic parents, abusive parents, some of us have suffered child SA.
Some of us have had abusive husbands, wife's partners.
Some have suffered extremely badly, some went from foster homes to children homes then on to an even worse environment ect.

Some of us suffer still now as a result of trauma.
Some where wild child's, some have bravely over come addiction, some have REAL PTSD or REAL MH Problems.

Do any of us Carry on the way that skiprat does.
Do we break the law continuously.
Do we neglect or abuse or even kill animals in our care.
Do we abuse our partners.
We we abuse and neglect or exploit our children.
Do we abuse our finances or rip off others
Do we blatantly lie nd lie.
NO WE bleeping DONT.
How this woman can claim to be a perpetual victim and con, blatantly lie or blame others for her own actions years Years! After her so called truma years after her so called break down and years after allegedly having so much therapy is beyond me...
YOUR THE PROBLEM SKANK YOU!!.
Catching up still, so I'll get off my soap box go have an oily rag andd go back to reading
In a parallel universe, where everything is brilliant, this would be read to her in every single podcast and interview she does....and in court (y)(y)(y)πŸ˜†
---
Think the clues in the headline skank has plans to film not BBC has plans or commissioned a new H documentary. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
BBC? 'My arse!' as Jim Royal would say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Skanks desperate for coin and it's getting close to silly season again, that time of year were TV channels are looking for contestants for their reality shows and winter content to film. The new head and in a good place bollocks is to push skanks fit and healthy enough for reality shows and the H bollocks is hoping some mug production company jumps on the bandwagon and films a documentary to sell. It's the same bollocks skank does every year at this time filming shows or documentaries, big reveals, new business projects all in the hope the phone rings. 😎🀣

Reactions: 43
Harvey is all she has left to exploit, so she's cashing in on him.
Don't worry DC, I'm sure she'll let the documentary makers know she's had her kids removed from her care again. Oops, Skanky don't do honesty. She might need a little assistance with that one. πŸ˜‰
Poor Harv, another new Daddy and now a new house to get used to.

• Haha
  • Heart
What else is there left to tell with Harvey? He went to college for a few years and now he's home, hardly riveting stuff for a documentary is it?
I wonder why she thinks we are so interested in her kid? He isnt ours-what does it matter what he gets up to? It will be an attempt to rehab her image as a mother- back to the old days when people thought she was so good for Harvey

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just saw this tweet and thought "I know who that applies to" πŸ€”πŸ€”

Gaslighting isn’t as effective if you are also gaslighting yourself.
Living in denial is also a major symptom of drug addiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder why she thinks we are so interested in her kid? He isnt ours-what does it matter what he gets up to? It will be an attempt to rehab her image as a mother- back to the old days when people thought she was so good for Harvey
She makes me sick, she has no clue what it’s like raising a child with severe disabilities 24/7, she’s never had to do it. I’d love to throw her in my daughter’s household, a special needs teacher with a child that, even with her training and expertise, she struggles with his behaviour, yet she goes to work every day, raises all her other children and runs a busy household single handed, while her hubby works long hours with little to no help from the LA. Paid carers run a mile after one outing with him. These are the parents who deserve to be respected, not this piece of πŸ’©,sorry but I’m so bloody angry

• Heart
Reactions: 60
urgh and to think he is normally a good journalist in terms of getting to the truth ....

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 15.33.40.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
urgh and to think he is normally a good journalist in terms of getting to the truth ....

View attachment 2999732
I like Louis, if he does a puff piece on her I give up, this is getting ridiculous, as I said we thought doors are closing to her, but she is finding ways in. I hope Louis will crucify her not pander to her, he doesn’t usually let people get away with nonsense, this is a man who does his research, he has no excuses not to challenge her, and not let her run her narrative. Let’s face it he’s an intelligent man, this should not be her usual fawning podcast interviews, he can run rings round her, he better πŸ™πŸΎ

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Harvey is all she has left to exploit, so she's cashing in on him.
duck me all that he has done and achieved is by other people not her.She has held him back and exploited him on so many ways. Even Boyson did more for him than her.I wish her and her sycophantic fawners and enablers would duck off and duck off again tobutfuck Alabahma until the Bankruptcy judges would grow some balls and find her an exclusive address in.one of HMP ,s preferably female.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I won’t be getting my hopes up. If that’s a recent photo of the two of them together, then they’ve probably already filmed it, and I can’t see her posing happily with him for a photo afterwards if he actually grilled her properly in the interview. She’d be too pissed off surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.