Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His most famous interview is the Savile one though isn't it, gave him enough rope to show what a weirdo he was.
He did, but he also befriended Saville to a degree and admitted that when the truth came out about Saville he was shocked, regardless of his intelligence or journalistic skills, Liars keep lying 🤥
I do like his tones of sarcasm with interviewees but I’m not expecting him to see through her, The web of Bullshite is like a tapestry and hard too see through
I Hope he has a Look at the Wiki on here for his research 🧐 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He is very good at getting people to reveal their true selves. He just listens and listens as they trip themselves up with their lies and contradictions like the disgusting Westbro Baptist church episode, or the scientology one. Just hope he keeps his journalistic head on and doesn't fall for her dubious "charm"🙏

Reactions: 48
I won’t be getting my hopes up. If that’s a recent photo of the two of them together, then they’ve probably already filmed it, and I can’t see her posing happily with him for a photo afterwards if he actually grilled her properly in the interview. She’d be too pissed off surely?
She's very self unaware though, he could theoretically have been critical and she probably wouldn't even realise. Having said that, many people are saying Louis Theroux is just going through the motions these days and isn't very critical.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
He is very good at getting people to reveal their true selves. He just listens and listens as they trip themselves up with their lies and contradictions like the disgusting Westbro Baptist church episode, or the scientology one. Just hope he keeps his journalistic head on and doesn't fall for her dubious "charm"🙏
Hmmm. This will be interesting. I’ll give it a listen when it comes out but if he just panders to KFP, I’ll never listen or watch anything he does again.

LT was mugged off by JS. It was widely known what JS was like and he didn’t tackle it. Just chooses soft targets.

Reactions: 25
She makes me sick, she has no clue what it’s like raising a child with severe disabilities 24/7, she’s never had to do it. I’d love to throw her in my daughter’s household, a special needs teacher with a child that, even with her training and expertise, she struggles with his behaviour, yet she goes to work every day, raises all her other children and runs a busy household single handed, while her hubby works long hours with little to no help from the LA. Paid carers run a mile after one outing with him. These are the parents who deserve to be respected, not this piece of 💩,sorry but I’m so bloody angry
So true, your daughter is the sort of person they should be highlighting, not a bankrupt ( both morally and financially) drugged up alcoholic who doesn't even have custody of most of her children! Absolutely disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OH duck! Do hope he isn’t a bleeping bleep,which he was with Saville.😡😡😡😡
so it’s a podcast,maybe that’s what Westcrack done.Hmm funny ain’t it Westcrack is a bleeping liar and a nasty Druggie bleep.We presumed it was a programme she was going to be in,but maybe it’s a podcast..

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
urgh and to think he is normally a good journalist in terms of getting to the truth ....

View attachment 2999732
Oh, I am loving this ... he will tie her up in knots and the truth will be obvious ... she is going to regret this
---
He looks like he’s holding his breath
And….. wtf does she look like 🤢
the legs are full on bandy 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
He did, but he also befriended Saville to a degree and admitted that when the truth came out about Saville he was shocked, regardless of his intelligence or journalistic skills, Liars keep lying 🤥
I do like his tones of sarcasm with interviewees but I’m not expecting him to see through her, The web of Bullshite is like a tapestry and hard too see through
I think he will just feel sorry for her, it will be obvious to him that she is delusional and in denial about the end of her 'career', her looks, bankruptcies, her singing ability, the eviction ... she isn't on his podcast for any other reason than a novelty freakshow act ... she will think it's part of her comeback because he is a big name, she is wrong

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What would be good is l Paul McKenna was hypnotise her into telling the truth, then bombard her with all the questions that SHOULD be asked

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What would be good is l Paul McKenna was hypnotise her into telling the truth, then bombard her with all the questions that SHOULD be asked
I think her grip on reality is so loose and her lies run so deep she would probably still lie when under 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK Pom I normally love your artistic creations.....but this one ⬆⬆⬆.....am finding very disturbing 😳 😬 and a bit creepy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😱😱😱
I'm sorry Love Pom,❤❤🤗🤗😘 xxxx I agree that Legohead doesn't suit beauty adverts at all. Maybe this is more his style 😀❤🤗💕💖💖💗🥰😘 xxxx

Resizer_17186413504361.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sophie was with her at the pod recording and Spotify.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.