Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes why would you care about your abuser :unsure: I think what she means is she's pissed off Pete doesn't react to her shite anymore. She lives for the pain she causes people and their reactions. Hopefully she no longer has that control over Kieran either. She will be getting bored and will need a new victim, watch out JJ!
love him or hate him Pete was given and embrased the best advice anyone could give about dealing with her. Dont feed it, dont talk about it, dont communicate with it directly and dont take any nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The half arsed & frankly pathetic attempt at celebrity now over , the Boring Beige Bison is now back to photographing the frontage of other people’s houses.

I actually saw somebody taking a “ back to school photo” of their kid at the end of my drive once .

I think it’s really out of order & very rude .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
love him or hate him Pete was given and embrased the best advice anyone could give about dealing with her. Dont feed it, dont talk about it, dont communicate with it directly and dont take any nonsense.
and she can't stand that. Still harping on about him to this day.

She's told that many lies I don't think she even knows herself what the truth is anymore.

Reactions: 30
and she can't stand that. Still harping on about him to this day.

She's told that many lies I don't think she even knows herself what the truth is anymore.
I think she is living in the reality that is pleasing to her. Her brain just won’t allow any other version including the truth in. It’s the very definition of fingers in the ears singing lalalalalala ( sorry la 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure if anyone's seen it but she's posted a video of H on FB where he is apparently saying he liked the nightclub event she made him go to.😕
She is clearly coaching his answers to her questions🤢
Guess she's desperate and trying to get more coin from the poor guy by doing a nightclub exploitation event again as he is her only means of income as the fake showmance is not working.😓
Can no one in adult social care stop her?
😡😠🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Not sure if anyone's seen it but she's posted a video of H on FB where he is apparently saying he liked the nightclub event she made him go to.😕
She is clearly coaching his answers to her questions🤢
Guess she's desperate and trying to get more coin from the poor guy by doing a nightclub exploitation event again as he is her only means of income as the fake showmance is not working.😓
Can no one in adult social care stop her?
😡😠🤬
Oh going to look, just like she coaxed poor ✈ to say stuff. Disgusting. You can tell Harvey Loves his mummy but the poor soul has no clue what she's doing to him. She prompts him all the time. All she wants to use him for is money otherwise she wouldn't bother.

• Sad
I'm in talks about making a programme for the BBC, about me becoming Queen of the whole world. The talks are taking place in my bathroom between me and the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Was that outside the MM?
That’s what I thought, The drive and curve of the fence ????

And the Car Bodyshop has been replying to industry friends and said It’s being stripped back to the metal and something about Glitter Flake
That was last week so why is she posing with colour cards in the Clothes she wore this weekend on what looks like MM Drive?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s what I thought, The drive and curve of the fence ????

And the Car Bodyshop has been replying to industry friends and said It’s being stripped back to the metal and something about Glitter Flake
That was last week so why is she posing with colour cards in the Clothes she wore this weekend on what looks like MM Drive?
Keeping up appearances. Prob told the mortgage company she had to come back to something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeff was the boyfriend she moved in with when she was 15, although she didn't sleep with him till her 16th birthday 😉 . He was sent to prison, so she drove about in his car, no lic, insurance or tax. He was physically abusive, she fell pregnant to him then left and lost baby a few days later. Paul price asked him for money to pay for the operation she required after her miscarriage. Yeah as D &C wouldn't be available on NHS .
asked him to pay for the abortion more like

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Jeff: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Dane: abortion
Pete: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Kris: x2 secret miscarriages
Kieran: miscarriage

And of course went to the abortion clinic 3 times when pregnant with Harvey
Didn't she claim she had a miscarriage after having IVF with SB too?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s given the game away as usual, she wasn’t in the IOW yesterday, Edna posted pics yesterday, Skank wasn’t in them, now Skank has just posted a pic of her and Lou out in a restaurant 11 hours ago, constant lies now.
me thinks Lego Mum refused to meet her and insisted on Lego spending time with her on his own since she had to come here to see him rather than him come to US for his birthday

me thinks Lego Mum refused to meet her and insisted on Lego spending time with her on his own since she had to come here to see him rather than him come to US for his birthday
Don't blame her either! Skanky won't like that though - I'll bet she'll make him pay for that one in one way or another!

Reactions: 24
If her head and mind is in such a better place then they should be making her attend another hearing for the bankrupcy. One minute when the bankrupcy hearing was due she was in a bad way now she's not. I suppose they can't use what's printed in the papers? They should.
Or perhaps she's been told that excuse won't be accepted again and she will have to go a proper assessment so suddenly she decides she is so much better to make the brain dead fans think it's HER choice to attend for once! Same as with her excuse for having to leave the MM. In reality been evicted yet claims she HAD to leave for her safety! It'll be the same when something comes out eventually about the kids not living with her anymore, she will claim SHE gave them up because they missed their dad so much, she will have to make out she didn't do anything wrong as usual.

Reactions: 36
KP gets om my tits honestly.

Some of us here have had alcoholic mothers or fathers, narcissistic parents, abusive parents, some of us have suffered child SA.
Some of us have had abusive husbands, wife's partners.
Some have suffered extremely badly, some went from foster homes to children homes then on to an even worse environment ect.

Some of us suffer still now as a result of trauma.
Some where wild child's, some have bravely over come addiction, some have REAL PTSD or REAL MH Problems.

Do any of us Carry on the way that skiprat does.
Do we break the law continuously.
Do we neglect or abuse or even kill animals in our care.
Do we abuse our partners.
We we abuse and neglect or exploit our children.
Do we abuse our finances or rip off others
Do we blatantly lie nd lie.
NO WE bleeping DONT.
How this woman can claim to be a perpetual victim and con, blatantly lie or blame others for her own actions years Years! After her so called truma years after her so called break down and years after allegedly having so much therapy is beyond me...
YOUR THE PROBLEM SKANK YOU!!.
Catching up still, so I'll get off my soap box go have an oily rag andd go back to reading

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.