Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using a throwback picture to pretend they are all together today…
IMG_2897.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Anyway Krustiefuckers,she is supposed to be seeing slitty’s mummy today isn’t she?will we got a pic of her effin two finger jobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the Fathers Day post today is a flashback to 2 years ago? God she actually has zero self awareness doesn't she. In some ways I am kind of jealous of her outlook. Absolutely no amount of bad news, set back or misfortune slows her down in the slightest, in her mind she really is an A lister with great friends, family, partner, loads of money and kids who adore her. Oh to live in such denial....must be kinda nice in some ways!

Reactions: 36
Yes,Last fred Melody,we had strong warning by mods! A really strong warning as well.Two times.fred was stopped for awhile..You go against laws it’s bad.That’s why I always say don’t mention the kids at all On here.
I wondered what I'd missed Dolly! I saw the mods warning but missed the original post so I wondered what had happened. I always miss the action on this thread 🤦‍♀️!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sooo, would this not be breaking court order that we've presumed told both of them that they weren't to post photos of J&B? Old photos don't count?! 🤔
From what I can see both parents have old pics on their respective feeds (so there is no order that says that the old ones needed removing), so I’m guessing that reposting old pics are ok.

Reactions: 26
Sooo, would this not be breaking court order that we've presumed told both of them that they weren't to post photos of J&B? Old photos don't count?! 🤔
Silly you, Pricey has been signed off from all this court malarkey so the rules don't apply, as usual.
And don't forget in her head they are HER kids, her mini me's.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for sharing
---

What is it with her? She always has to sit on the kitchen surfaces. Seriously I have never sat on mine so I just don’t get it and I find it disgusting.
Totally agree & always with bare fit 🤮 although shoes would have been no better.
I'm wondering/wandering if jyyyyyyy made the bra top specially for her enormous mammories! They can't be a standard size.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wander/wonder if she's earning from the deluge of Harvey videos, dozens this week alone on her FB.
How would that generate an income?
I no comprende 🤯🤯
Advertising and driving people to other products like the podcast and JYY shite. She will probably make money from Tiktok too as they pay people with 10k plus followers for a certain amount of views.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wondered what I'd missed Dolly! I saw the mods warning but missed the original post so I wondered what had happened. I always miss the action on this thread 🤦‍♀️!!
I didn't realise the warning was about the youngest two. Dipshit here thought it was about la la la 🙄🙄

• Haha
What I fail to understand is if KH and MP are not allowed to post photos of Bunny and Jett why is it ok for KP to post old ones ( or don’t throwback ones count)?
I think it will centre around their right to privacy now. A court can't erase what's gone on in the past, it's just something that happened. but they can order no public exposure from now on. Anything posted now might also gives clues to who they're with now and for how long etc. I imagine some of this will be a result of when KP sold the photos of contact to the media.

Reactions: 33
Anyway Krustiefuckers,she is supposed to be seeing slitty’s mummy today isn’t she?will we got a pic of her effin two finger jobby?
Dinner with krytens mummy was last night Dolly,,, skank posted she was so comfortable meeting krytens dad in the black dress that she was going to dinner with krytens mummy in the beige dress and was still wearing the same bra and knickers she had on the night before. 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dinner with krytens mummy was last night Dolly,,, skank posted she was so comfortable meeting krytens dad in the black dress that she was going to dinner with krytens mummy in the beige dress and was still wearing the same bra and knickers she had on the night before. 🤮🤣
So why was she wearing pj's then...

• Haha
On her lastest instagram short it looks like her idiot boyfriend is struggling to blow out his birthday cake candle, some bodyguard that one lol. Truly pathetic the pair of them. Can’t even blow out a candle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.