Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why was she wearing pj's then...
Only going by what was posted last night by skank,, but going to dinner in the same dress different colour but still had on the bra and knickers she had on the night before, the pj's i think was what she was wearing to the I.O.W fathers day celebration with "my world" but is probably sat in the new rental eating an egg buttie krytens made her.
Quick edit forgot to post this.
Screenshot_20240616-153005.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
From what I can see both parents have old pics on their respective feeds (so there is no order that says that the old ones needed removing), so I’m guessing that reposting old pics are ok.
Michelle's montage post to Kieran only shows photos of V and A though, no old photos of B and J so as usual it seems like skanky isn't sticking to the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Totally agree & always with bare fit 🤮 although shoes would have been no better.
I'm wondering/wandering if jyyyyyyy made the bra top specially for her enormous mammories! They can't be a standard size.
Or shorts size 12, top size 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just so everyone knows,
The Warning ⚠ from the Moderators was
Stop 🛑 Talking About court documents but I think the general consensus about the kiddos is wise anyway, and they deserve the privacy 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏
I think Skank has done so much over the years that we get a little passionate about things sometimes but no one wants to cross lines and she’s such a liar and so sneaky that we do our detective work and lines get blurred
I wonder/Wander if JJ can actually See the Candle 🕯 👀👀👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Only going by what was posted last night by skank,, but going to dinner in the same dress different colour but still had on the bra and knickers she had on the night before, the pj's i think was what she was wearing to the I.O.W fathers day celebration with "my world" but is probably sat in the new rental eating an egg buttie krytens made her.
Quick edit forgot to post this.View attachment 2997830
I think she decided her jim-jams would be more comfortable and wore those instead to meet Daddy Kryten and his second wife with Kryten's sister..... Hope we get a pic of them with Mommy Kryten.... (spelt the American way....)

1718551756225.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always been a bit 😳 about how much Edna’s husband looks like Paul Price. Talk about marrying someone just like your dear old dad! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve always been a bit 😳 about how much Edna’s husband looks like Paul Price. Talk about marrying someone just like your dear old dad! 🤢
Nothing surprises me about that degenerate clan, though I would hope that Edna would not open the door to her dad wearing just a tea towel and moonboots like Skanky did🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.