Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve already established that she’s no “normal” parent, but I would be absolutely mortified at even the mere thought of posting smiling selfies on my social media after having my kids taken off me. I would be so worried that they would see the photos and think I didn’t care about them. I sometimes forget that there’s no point trying to view KP as someone who actually cares about her children. It just makes me feel so sad for her kids that they have a mum who genuinely doesn’t give an actual tit about them, unless they can help her in some way. What a horrid person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Well Sophia Hannah Price has a nerve posting this, when she aided her sister in keeping J&B away from their dad…(I know he didn’t ‘lose’ a baby in that sense)
It’s funny how KP never supports baby loss charities, especially when she supposedly had so many miscarriages. 🤷🏻‍♀️
IMG_2906.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Just shows how deluded she is, she thinks her exes are all still obsessed with HER! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She wishes they’d just get on with their lives😂🤣. Well they have. All happy with new partners & new families. Never mention her, yet she’s obsessed with them, especially Peter. She’s done nothing but persecute them all, especially Kieran. Did she sit J & P down & tell them she cheated on Peter? Of course she didn’t, she told her mouthful of lies. Bet the exes biggest regret, was meeting her, other than having their lovely kids. This ‘new’ book, is just a rehash of previous ones. Still though at least she’s admitted ‘she’s on the up & mentally ok’. Great, will be attending all the next court hearings now - no excuses🧐👍. Let’s see if that happens. If she thinks the book sales will pay the huge debts off & pay for her rental, well she’s deluded. I hope there’s a few legal letters on there way. She can’t keep getting away with all these vile efforts to bring her exes down. But then again, she’s broke, so no point suing her. Alex is still waiting for his payout from the court case.😡🤮. She makes me sick. Hope trustees nip this in the bud & take anything she’s getting from book advances/sales, otherwise that money will soon disappear😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
She has income from YouTube and Facebook channels too, there are 100s/1000s commenting and viewing old crappy videos of her or random videos uploaded on there, someone worked out she would be earning a fair bit I recently I think.
Her tattoos just make her look dirty. She could have at least has some colour
I don’t like all this black ink, just looks like a load of black biro. What happened to all the traditional coloured fairground and sailor type ones? Just showing my age again I suppose.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up as have been in London this weekend celebrating my birthday . FYI the restaurant JJ and KP were in with his parents is the Leigh Bistro. It’s not a vending machine it’s a wine fridge. I go there fairly regularly with my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is sickening, 'proud of you'. She's trying to bombard them with meaningless words when her actions over the last couple of years left them neglected and isolated from family they loved and needed. :sick:
Look at that picture, no tattoos and Jett looks really little there, plus scratching her nit nest. Is that really the best she can come up with?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t like all this black ink, just looks like a load of black biro. What happened to all the traditional coloured fairground and sailor type ones? Just showing my age again I suppose.😂
Any colour tats that the Skank may have had will be royally screwed from her insistance of cremating her skin every time the sun shines. That's the only thing she's managed to do a good job of 🙄 well apart from tattooing every new eggs name or face on because the next idiot will be the one,

I've got tats that are 25 years old and still have a lot of colour although I'm as pale as caspers ghost and have always wacked SPF on. Plus I've only been tattooed by an old school grumpy fucker who doesn't just pop round and get a tattoo gun out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So the Fathers Day post today is a flashback to 2 years ago? God she actually has zero self awareness doesn't she. In some ways I am kind of jealous of her outlook. Absolutely no amount of bad news, set back or misfortune slows her down in the slightest, in her mind she really is an A lister with great friends, family, partner, loads of money and kids who adore her. Oh to live in such denial....must be kinda nice in some ways!
So the only family photo she has is 2 years ago. Bloody hell. She really is a tit mother and daughter isn’t she. ( I know we already know that), but bloody hell 2 years is the last family photo she has. I just have no words. Other than selfish, self centred bleeping witch.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this was covered in the last 🧵 but why are the DM still pushing the narrative that she has 5 children living with her?
I often think they are doing that to get a response from the readers - they can’t call her out & address the issue - so they’re seeing if the readers will.

Reactions: 20
I would not shed a tear if, in an accident in that rustbucket, she went flying through the windscreen because she is so stupidly arrogant to think rules don't apply to her.
But it's the other road users that she is potentially going to seriously injure or kill that I worry about.😔
She really does not have a single redeeming feature🤬

Reactions: 24
Just catching up as have been in London this weekend celebrating my birthday . FYI the restaurant JJ and KP were in with his parents is the Leigh Bistro. It’s not a vending machine it’s a wine fridge. I go there fairly regularly with my family.
Happy Birthday Hayley, hope you had a great weekend🎂🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.