Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Training to become a life coach? Is this alongside paramedic training?

Honest to God it's beyond a joke now. The tabloids are fuelling her delusions and insulting their readers by printing her relentless lies.

It's ridiculous

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
All this talk of her nylon monstrosity going up in flames has made me wonder/wander if she took the talking candle with her when she fled the MM 🤔
I heard it said “leave me here, now duck off” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And by all reports she smells like a horse.
☝I have posted this before, but always good to share again:
My son attended a VIP meet & greet event in Newport (S.Wales) a couple of years ago. The 'VIP' was Kipps. The cost? A fiver! He said she arrived late, was pissed and smelt really bad. He declined the offer of a photo as did his group of mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
...and here we go.....

Love her, dislike her or just bemused by her, everyone has an opinion on Katie Price, myself included.
So when she told me she was, not only training to become a life coach, but being mentored by a man who is a diagnosed psychopath, I'll admit I raised an eyebrow.

I don't think I can bear to read all her lies.... again....
HaHa it’s here, the big interview, gonna be a life coach 🤣 here begins the new me and book launch and it’s all bollox, wants more babies with the child that is Lego, it’s just lies and fantasy as usual, absolute trash and the interviewer believes her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sadly expect a lot more of this in the next month, though the Mail have written about all her financial woes and misdemeanours, including the pets, at the end, they are starting to do a Sun with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
HaHa it’s here, the big interview, gonna be a life coach 🤣 here begins the new me and book launch and it’s all bollox, wants more babies with the child that is Lego, it’s just lies and fantasy as usual, absolute trash and the interviewer believes her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sadly expect a lot more of this in the next month, though the Mail have written about all her financial woes and misdemeanours, including the pets, at the end, they are starting to do a Sun with that.
This life coach stuff has to be some sort of PR deal with that Psychopathic life coach bloke.

Reactions: 31
Today's ludicrously uncritical article in the Mail, at one point she'd have got a lot of money for the fairy tales, I'm wondering if she's getting £500 these days. 🤔 The big money days for this sort of fluff has gone, even if she was everything she claims to be those easy money days are over. Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: 26
☝I have posted this before, but always good to share again:
My son attended a VIP meet & greet event in Newport (S.Wales) a couple of years ago. The 'VIP' was Kipps. The cost? A fiver! He said she arrived late, was pissed and smelt really bad. He declined the offer of a photo as did his group of mates.
I imagine it's something to do with being an addict. Staying up all night boozing and sniffing takes priority, too wasted to stand upright the next day and just carry on in the same clothes and forget about washing!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
As Bette Davis once famously said..... "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.... (for us Krusties)" We're going to have to put up with all this bullshit for the next few days now.

With this interview, I'm surprised anyone will feel the need to buy the autobiography...!

• Haha

What an absolute load of bollox. Lie after lie after lie and NEVER pulled up on it. Life coach? What’s she gonna coach them on.. how to keep hold of your kids? Or home? Or man? FFS

• Haha
So if she’s training to be a life coach…standing up in a court room should be a piece of piss eh KP 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She's that desperate to prove that this is her house (not rented) & she chose the kitchen, so yet more photos taken on the kitchen worktop! No other fashion brand 🙄 would consider this suitable or normal?! It's a modern brand new large house, surely there was a better location for a shoot? Or perhaps it already looks like TK Maxx on a sale day! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A life coach? Seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - that's the funniest thing I had read in a long time. Followed closely by being mentored by a psychopath??🤣:rolleyes:.
I seriously believe that is all to poke fun of her for one thing, and also to encourage the truth to come out via the comments (knowing that they can't reveal anything). I'll say it again - this is all click bait to bring up their viewing hits and revenue because she is the one that everyone loves to hate. They're on to a winner with it as well. Slowly, slowly wins the race, things will start to leak out now.

• Heart
  • Haha
She's that desperate to prove that this is her house (not rented) & she chose the kitchen, so yet more photos taken on the kitchen worktop! No other fashion brand 🙄 would consider this suitable or normal?! It's a modern brand new large house, surely there was a better location for a shoot? Or perhaps it already looks like TK Maxx on a sale day! 🤷‍♀️
This is why I was so happy she lost the MM, I do believe it all falls apart now, she has to find that £5K a month as she wasn’t paying anything before to live in the MM. She has to lie, lie, lie more than ever, pretend she doesn’t rent, no idea how she addresses the kids not being there, it’s gonna be a big old empty house, even the brain dead lot might start thinking, where are the kids soon. A double bankrupt, with massive debts, kids taken from here, a known drink driver, animal abuser and fleeces her fans online, cannot string a sentence together and slurps when she speaks, whilst vaping in your face, is gonna be a life coach, please 🤦🏽‍♀️ what idiot would listen to this thick twit. All bollox.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Amazingly the comments section on DM is open and doesn't seem to be deleting comments which do not paint skanky in a good light... marvellous 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Training to become a life coach? Is this alongside paramedic training?

Honest to God it's beyond a joke now. The tabloids are fuelling her delusions and insulting their readers by printing her relentless lies.

It's ridiculous
That will be her involvement with matey in the Daily Fail ... his business is training life coaches, its and MLM ... she will only go through the motions for a video that she is being paid for by him, bet there are other z listers doing same

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Amazingly the comments section on DM is open and doesn't seem to be deleting comments which do not paint skanky in a good light... marvellous 😏
Exactly this! This is how they get the truth out, and when it is more 'commonly known', they run the real story (apart from the kids of course, that stays private).

• Heart
Today's ludicrously uncritical article in the Mail, at one point she'd have got a lot of money for the fairy tales, I'm wondering if she's getting £500 these days. 🤔 The big money days for this sort of fluff has gone, even if she was everything she claims to be those easy money days are over. Hahahahahahaha
The psychopath scammer probably paid for it all. He has a netflix documentary about himself which was panned. It was made by his own company. He basically pays to take out huge ads for himself.

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 09.51.00.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 09.53.12.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 09.49.35.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 09.50.01.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 09.50.36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.