Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her picture on instagram is from a JYY shoot, she will have the beige one on tonight to meet mummy Slater, or maybe the safari set 🤭
I don't even know where to start with all the photoshop fails here. Pic 1: Her presses are on a slant, brings "there was a crooked house" to mind. Pic two: wtf is going on with her hand on the counter? Also, someone needs to align the knobs on the presses. Pic 3: Her calf is bigger than her thigh, oh and isn't that massive slant on the marble behind her amazing? These are only the ones I saw immediately. Who can find more?? Though, I have to say, it was very easy to find Wally in all 3 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't even know where to start with all the photoshop fails here. Pic 1: Her presses are on a slant, brings "there was a crooked house" to mind. Pic two: wtf is going on with her hand on the counter? Also, someone needs to align the knobs on the presses. Pic 3: Her calf is bigger than her thigh, oh and isn't that massive slant on the marble behind her amazing? These are only the ones I saw immediately. Who can find more?? Though, I have to say, it was very easy to find Wally in all 3 🤣🤣
“Presses”. Gosh reminds me of my late mum. Always used Presses. Mr Mellow just could not get his head around calling cupboards Presses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You just know she came out with “Am I like you thought I’d be? What did you think I’d be like?😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Can't really understand why JJ parents being slammed here? All the man has done is go for a dinner with his son and gf. That doesn't tell us that he approves of the relationship. Also nothing wrong with the way that man looks or his profession. Am I missing some info on his character?

Reactions: 29
That's one of the funniest pieces I've read in a long time.
Who the duck is that DM "journalist" who reckons she believes her?
Life coach, my arse.
"Sorted out her stuff" re: bankruptcy and it's now just "boring" that the media go on about it.
She left the MM of her own accord and wasn't evicted? Yeah, right.

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Despite her ups and downs, Price remains optimistic about the future and is focused on moving forward in a positive direction."

Oh, feck off! We all know the only direction she's hurtling towards...

1.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So lied about her outfit going out to dinner…nothing this woman says is ever the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.