Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4458.jpeg

On the beg with a throwback picture when she was at Ashtead
---
IMG_4457.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG.... In Bali apparently...!!

The outlet also reports that Katie and Lewis are now filming a TV show about their life coaching journey in Bali this year.

I call bullshit on this, bet it never happens, just like all the other TV shows she's always filming :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
This is what I think 💭
She’s a Coke head and has been for years but when I was in london, The biggest coke dealers were Met Police officers and that’s my theory on why she’s Teflon
I think she has more dirt on other people than a Coal Mine But she’s on a downward spiral, and the facts are plain to see
Twice bankrupt, Not a homeowner now in rented and 4 kids removed by social services
And nothing can change the fact she Is, was and forever will be A bleep and a useless one at that
Spot on !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what I think 💭
She’s a Coke head and has been for years but when I was in london, The biggest coke dealers were Met Police officers and that’s my theory on why she’s Teflon
I think she has more dirt on other people than a Coal Mine But she’s on a downward spiral, and the facts are plain to see
Twice bankrupt, Not a homeowner now in rented and 4 kids removed by social services
And nothing can change the fact she Is, was and forever will be A bleep and a useless one at that
And she tells so many lies now the likelihood of her being believed is near zero

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy :poop:! She wants PLT to recruit her - no doubt because she can't bear that they're paying Princess to model their clothes? Suppose Price thinks they can do Mother & Daughter shoots. What a jealous old witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2995818
On the beg with a throwback picture when she was at Ashtead
---
View attachment 2995821
Wonder/wander what’s happy about it kipper? Seeing JA for a bday treat? Seeing the littleuns? Or just being chauffeured around by Kryten?
---
Holy :poop:! She wants PLT to recruit her - no doubt because she can't bear that they're paying Princess to model their clothes? Suppose Price thinks they can do Mother & Daughter shoots. What a jealous old witch.
Except she looks sod all like that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Always trying to muscle in on P’s jobs 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Always trying to muscle in on P’s jobs 😡😡
She can't handle that P is getting all the modelling jobs and is being managed properly. Next thing to come out of Skanks mouth will be "she has me to thank for her career"

She's an embarrassment, and as far away from a role model. Absolute delusional twatbag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She knows it’s never going to happen, The candle 🕯🕯🔮🔮 Told her to Tag PLT Customer Services LMFAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
see she is doing the finger thing again(what 14 year old do on selfies with their friends)not what a 46 year old supposed to be grown women does when going out for dinner with the boyfriends parents they must be thinking what the fu.k
Just why must she always do this?🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.