Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the one of him on his little suitcase trolley has me in stitches every time 😂
That's one of my favourites, one of the first few I made of him I think 😄❤🥰😀💖❤😘 xxxx.

I cant breathe for laughing the stupid twit Lego deserves everything thats coming to hin as we know it will sooner or later hes gone the same way as all the things other exes
---

Hes as bad for not exposing everythingbshes done said he would then nithing samevas AR dont know what all these so called grown ass men are scared of talking out against her but she says and does what she wants

The comments on his eyes make me laugh the most lol 😄😄😄😄❤💖🥰😘 xxxx

Pom bear can you work your magic and produce something along the lines of utterly butterly sluttery?😂

I couldn't resist making it as I popped back on and didn't want to wait to tomorrow I thought I do it tonight 😀🤗😄❤💖🥰😘 xxxx

Resizer_17184113284151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I cant breathe for laughing the stupid twit Lego deserves everything thats coming to hin as we know it will sooner or later hes gone the same way as all the things other exes
---

Hes as bad for not exposing everythingbshes done said he would then nithing samevas AR dont know what all these so called grown ass men are scared of talking out against her but she says and does what she wants
She ropes them into her world, and she makes their hands as filthy as hers so she has tit on them if she needs! Plus she finds out their kinks, indulges, pushes things way beyond their expectations, and records it to use against them later!
---
Here you go.
Think it’s on her FB too now.
Looks like sanitary pads over her nips!
The worst part is…she’ll think that’s classy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do we have any pics of Mama Lego? They live in LA City of Fake. So Daddy probably likes fake and Mama probably looks like a Housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
White bra under black lace. Since when?
Since she has to hide the fact she has no raspberries any longer :)
---
Looks like big pads not a bra
She stuck those pads with wings all over her plastics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Alex Reid? You know he literally went to the police about her and he's said publically she had sex tapes of Pete and other men in front of the kids.
She was never charged. He's done what he can.
The rozzers are too busy running about after her catching Twollz and The Moon Boot Gang - why would they bother about Real Crimes that she's done???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do her tits always look like two people trying to head butt each other?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Most of her outfits wouldn't do well near an open flame
Whaddya mean? Thats all JYY's bestist stuff there ya knnnnnaw! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Further Sleuthing, Daddy Slater is a Architectural Design consultant who wears Loafers and No Socks and Definitely thinks he’s Hot tit Lol 😂 will do more digging tomorrow
But LegoLad has 2 Parents who are Wealthy
Ah he's architectural then - that explains why he's interested in meeting skanky!
He's fascinated to see HOW Those Things 🏀🏀 stand up against gravity on their own!
---
This was 2018, Poor Bloke he’s already got the Slitty 👀 Eyes Christ knows what his vision will be like after seeing the Vision in Black lace 🤮
View attachment 2994933
---

This is 2022 so he’s 63, 64 in September, Second wife is of a Certain type so he might even like Skank
View attachment 2994943
Tragic innit???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do her tits always look like two people trying to head butt each other?? 😆
Thats Phil and Grant having a dust-up under her jumper
---
She saved one pair of moon boots then. This was last night, JJ sat waiting in the hairdressers for her. First of all playing on his phone, then playing with a hairbrush 🤣
He leads such a fulfilling life with the skank. His parents must be so proud of all he has achieved..........................................
---
Incidentally - you lurking Sun Journos!
How about you go to see what you can find out about this latest driving charge then report back (or just print it for the hell of it??) (y)
---
Full line-up for Alan Carr’s Celebrity Interior Design Masters revealed as TWO 80s pop legends, supermodel and comedian | The Sun
OMG she's definately going to be after a spot on here what with all her expertise, demonstrated so admirably for C4 with the CD table, the Barbies and all the rest of her impeccable design ideas...................................... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well no money for KP even if they make a profit ( which I don’t think they will)
I am still don’t understand how she has got her rental
Nor me, I am 100% flummoxed and if it doesn’t add up we are missing something 4 sure x

Reactions: 17
All this talk of her nylon monstrosity going up in flames has made me wonder/wander if she took the talking candle with her when she fled the MM 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nor me, I am 100% flummoxed and if it doesn’t add up we are missing something 4 sure x
So she’s moved in, now the bills begin

We have the basic £5K rent, plus her council tax at £300 a month. A new amount for her to find every month, as she hasn’t paid any mortgage for years.
Her bills, she has cranked the heating up to 30 degrees, she’s gonna be spending £1k+ a month on that sort of heat costs and other appliances she’s running.
Car costs, MOT, general maintenance, petrol, does Lego pay the insurance, she couldn’t get any in her name. How many cars does she still have, all have to maintained, again a good amount of coin per month to keep all that going.
The people working for her, Dim Lynne, Jess, Mrs Danvers, Fruitella, at least 4 of them, even if they average about £500 a week, there’s £2K gone. They will be other outgoings, how many pets does she have now, they cost, vet bills etc, even with insurance I’ve paid £1K on various bills for my little doggy in the last year.
Seriously where is this income gonna come from and why as a double bankrupt is she allowed to do this, plus what are HMRC doing about her tax 🤷🏽‍♀️

Time passes, we keep saying the same things, it must end, but no on madam goes, spend, spend, spend, must get new furniture for the new big house rental, sigh, no sign of it ending 🤦🏽‍♀️

Let’s face it, she needs at least £10K a month to keep her lifestyle going. So £120K a year, probably more, before anything else. Nice one Trustees, keep letting her do what she wants 🤦🏽‍♀️ her creditors must look on with dismay at the way she is not being brought to account. I will never understand her bankruptcy situation, she doesn’t comply and no one does a thing about it, just bizarre now 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Surely not. She's the most prowfessional mowdel that ever lived....

One comment:
Before another begged: "Would love to see you natural lookin."

Me: No. Honestly. You really wouldn't.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So tonight meeting JJ’s Mum will be like….
walking thru the door..“Toooniiight I’m gonna beee the Reeeeaal Katie(F)Price Tah Dah No Filters… Yes Yes it’s me really truly meeeee the old trout
(Think his mother will need to sit down pretty quick before she falls down!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
...and here we go.....

Love her, dislike her or just bemused by her, everyone has an opinion on Katie Price, myself included.
So when she told me she was, not only training to become a life coach, but being mentored by a man who is a diagnosed psychopath, I'll admit I raised an eyebrow.

Yet Katie just wants to move on, admitting: 'I am sick to death of dealing with this bankruptcy story. I've sorted out my stuff so I don't know why the papers keep going on about that.
'It's just so boring. I haven't been evicted. I've still got my house. I'm in my new house and I've been wanting to get out of my old house for absolute years. It's been nothing but hell in that house.'

1718438908802.png

I don't think I can bear to read all her lies.... yet gain....!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.