Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but they've said things before and they didn't happen. At one point it was SB being in loads of trouble for the car business, that was at least a year ago and it never happened.
Yes I saw that a while back apparently for misuse of trade plates they said, no idea if true but tbf just because it wasn’t reported on here or in the press doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, it may well have.

Hopefully if it’s true about another driving offence it will be picked up 🙏

Reactions: 18
I know I don’t have to tell all the experienced Krusties, for for any newbies, our number one Golden rule, when the bleeping things lips are moving, anything she says, anything in print, any utterance that comes from the bleeping thing, She’s lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Filtered to duck as well in the flesh they will think shes a complete idiot and thats b4 she opens her gob and has a drink a ❄ lol
---

Brilliant thanks @Pom sure suits the stupid twit😂😂😂😂 I love it woo hoo
Thank you, loool I love making Legohead pics, I admit I hope she stays with him as I love the comments on here. Love Pom 😊❤🥰😀👍💖❤🤗🐾🐶😘 xxxx.

Some older Lego head pics from my archives starting from February this year and more new pics tomorrow 😀🥰💖❤😘 xxxx..

Resizer_17132981885523.jpg

Resizer_17076808719871.jpg

Resizer_17086371684121.jpg

Resizer_17087850330501.jpg

Resizer_17096795981821.jpg

Resizer_17085418287821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thought skank might have had the in-laws round at the new rental and cooked them one of her famous roastie dinners or a rustic sphag bol, wonder which restaurant they've gone to dinner at can't be that many within a 100 mile radius skank hasn't bumped for payment or grifted a free meal at for some advertising. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you, loool I love making Legohead pics, I admit I hope she stays with him as I love the comments on here. Love Pom 😊❤🥰😀👍💖❤🤗🐾🐶😘 xxxx.

Some older Lego head pics from my archives starting from February this year and more new pics tomorrow 😀🥰💖❤😘 xxxx..

View attachment 2994737

View attachment 2994749

View attachment 2994750

View attachment 2994751

View attachment 2994752

View attachment 2994753
I cant breathe for laughing the stupid twit Lego deserves everything thats coming to hin as we know it will sooner or later hes gone the same way as all the things other exes
---
Not sure but they've said things before and they didn't happen. At one point it was SB being in loads of trouble for the car business, that was at least a year ago and it never happened.
Hes as bad for not exposing everythingbshes done said he would then nithing samevas AR dont know what all these so called grown ass men are scared of talking out against her but she says and does what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wish we knew the restaurant Skanks took them to and could arrange for a print-out of the Wiki to be served on a silver salver😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes I saw that a while back apparently for misuse of trade plates they said, no idea if true but tbf just because it wasn’t reported on here or in the press doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, it may well have.

Hopefully if it’s true about another driving offence it will be picked up 🙏
Everything is public record in court though ( unless family stuff) . That poster also claimed certain things were happening with the kids and court for KP, then they didn't. I think they're a bullshitter. Even local papers report what's gone in in court on their turf. If Carl was in big trouble over something it would have been reported at least in local papers.

Reactions: 16
I cant breathe for laughing the stupid twit Lego deserves everything thats coming to hin as we know it will sooner or later hes gone the same way as all the things other exes
---

Hes as bad for not exposing everythingbshes done said he would then nithing samevas AR dont know what all these so called grown ass men are scared of talking out against her but she says and does what she wants
Alex Reid? You know he literally went to the police about her and he's said publically she had sex tapes of Pete and other men in front of the kids.
She was never charged. He's done what he can.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This comment is in the mirror, I know some say the person who regularly posts on there isn’t credible but hopefully it’ll be reported on if true? They also said last week she was in court soon for driving offences as SB had named her as the driver after refusing to take points for her
We said she was up to something and deflecting with the 'robbery' stories, now we know what she was keeping quiet!

Reactions: 25
WHAT is happening with her HAIR?? Has she just woken up?
Label on the inside of the sink hasn’t been taken off, so I bet she’s not washing many dishes in that house. All takeaways in foil trays . What happened to your legendary roast potatoes mutant????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.