Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a big bald patch the extensions can't be attached to. 🤔View attachment 2994465
Looks like it lol
The BH and Trustees have a lot to answer for 😡
Why are they not reigning her in with her bloody spending anybody else would be on an allowace ffs especially the amount of money she owes
---
I really doubt there could be any injunction over it. A ban would happen in magistrates court and it's public. We might not know when it's going to be in court but it's not secret when it is.
Thing is could be any magistrates court shes got to appear in as shes here there and everywhere she just doesnt give a flying duck about the law

Reactions: 22
I really doubt there could be any injunction over it. A ban would happen in magistrates court and it's public. We might not know when it's going to be in court but it's not secret when it is.
How long does it take to be put up on court website, wondering/wandering where skank got pulled she has been all over the country of late and if it was sink boy who grassed her up and wouldn't take the points must have been pulled on camera speeding in one of his cars for him not to take the points automatically when he got the letter through the post. More evidence of sink boys enabling and complicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not all of her recent ones have been reported on when they happened, The Cheltenham one which was dealt with in her absence in November wasn’t reported on until January

Who knows, it wouldn’t surprise me tbh!

Reactions: 21
Well that's the first question for the #ASKCARL did you grass your ex skank up for driving. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh Lordy hhhaaaa hhhhaaa I’ve just got off the phone to my horsey friend who said she stank when they were mixing with the same horse people. I asked her to describe exactly what she smelt like and she said apart from the usual bo and bits smells it was a bit like sour gone off butter!!! 🤢🤢🤢 We were shrieking and immediately decided on a new Skank name “Utterly Butterly.” This lady isn’t even a tattler, sensibly says she’s too busy. What a shame for us. She’s also a really nice and fair person and said very often she would be smelling of perfume and soap and be really well turned out in all the gear. I find that really odd that you can be clean one day and honking the next. Anyway it’s cheered me right up. Still got major after effects from my chemo and stem cell transplant. Would like to say a huge thank you to all of you for carrying me through the darkest, scariest time of my life with your Skank observations, warmth, friendship and endless wit and humour.❤❤❤
My friend was at Heathrow a few years ago and her daughter came running out of the loos saying she’d just seen Katie Price in there and that she reeks. So they all went to the exit door of the loos so they could have a sniff too when she came out. Yep, my friend can confirm that she honks. And she is so nice that she hardly ever says horrible things about people. But she does speak the truth 😆

Going back to the charisma vacuum that is JJ - I watch MAFS and while it was on I was genuinely wondering/wandering why he was on there. He is SO bleeping dull. My fave bit was when his ‘wife’ let him have it when she found out about him and Ella, the plastic surgery mess. He didn’t know what to do. She really let him have it and he just stood there like the woose that he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.