Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does it take to be put up on court website, wondering/wandering where skank got pulled she has been all over the country of late and if it was sink boy who grassed her up and wouldn't take the points must have been pulled on camera speeding in one of his cars for him not to take the points automatically when he got the letter through the post. More evidence of sink boys enabling and complicity.
Not sure but they've said things before and they didn't happen. At one point it was SB being in loads of trouble for the car business, that was at least a year ago and it never happened.

Reactions: 16
If they've got any sense they'll see through her. She'll probably still be her usual uncouth self.
I suspect they've already done their homework and they know exactly what they're dealing with. I don't fancy her chances.

Reactions: 25
You have to laugh at the answer kryten gave when someone asked him "does your family know your dating skank and who she is" and he replied " my grandad might know who she is" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Perfect choice! 👌 sure to make quite an impact on the future in laws 👀
Well that's just gross. I'm not against people showing their figures off at all, I did plenty when I was younger when out in clubs .....but jeesus christ on a cracker, cheap, tacky see-through lace is not really a meeting the family outfit is it?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You have to laugh at the answer kryten gave when someone asked him "does your family know your dating skank and who she is" and he replied " my grandad might know who she is" 🤣🤣🤣
I suspect that grandad may not want to admit to it though - street cred and all that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not all of her recent ones have been reported on when they happened, The Cheltenham one which was dealt with in her absence in November wasn’t reported on until January

Who knows, it wouldn’t surprise me tbh!
The poster mentioned a ban. That has to be done in person, the Cheltenham one was speeding.

Reactions: 17
Well that's just gross. I'm not against people showing their figures off at all, I did plenty when I was younger when out in clubs .....but jeesus christ on a cracker, cheap, tacky see-through lace is not really a meeting the family outfit is it?!
Maybe realised it's daddy that's rich and bankrolling kryten and is going to offer him her services at 40% off. 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No! She just doesn't have a clue does she? With a white bra underneath as well? Part of me think she is doing it deliberately for shock factors. It will get a lot of hate click bait in the press - any attention is good attention as the media will happily comply.

Reactions: 29
Don’t like the dress she could’ve chose a different conservative look she need a black bra with it would look more seemless but she’s getting a lot of positive commentary

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t like the dress she could’ve chose a different conservative look she need a black bra with it would look more seemless but she’s getting a lot of positive commentary
Positive commentary from whom … Hookers R Us?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
....but but but but but she says she's a very good driver.... (bewildered face....)
---
Even if the courts gave her a lifetime ban she would still be out the next day, driving at every opportunity when she thinks she can get away with it. So not really sure what purpose banning her serves, it needs a decent stint in prison to maybe curb her behaviour with a threat of a really long sentence if she is caught driving again after she has completed the initial sentence

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Positive commentary from whom … Hookers R Us?
They fan is back I see ...
There were 20 + comments on that jyy insta post an hour ago when I saw it, 99.9% negative ... now only 4 and all positive ... the delete button is currently in heavy action ... they are probably the one managing it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well the brain-dead fb fans are commenting their usual nonsense, unsurprisingly several struggling to spell beautiful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They fan is back I see ...
There were 20 + comments on that jyy insta post an hour ago when I saw it, 99.9% negative ... now only 4 and all positive ... the delete button is currently in heavy action ... they are probably the one managing it
I looked on her instagram Tracy love

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.