Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She saved one pair of moon boots then. This was last night, JJ sat waiting in the hairdressers for her. First of all playing on his phone, then playing with a hairbrush 🤣
She looks as if she has nits in the second picture!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
According to Google; In a room of just 23 people there's a 50-50 chance of at least two people having the same birthday. In a room of 75 there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.
According to peeko in a room of 23 male reality stars or footballers there’s a 50-50 chance of skanky having shagged them , in a room of 75 men 99.9% chance of them being the one and having babies

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Katie Price #398: The liar, the snitch and Skanky’s rancid floordrobe.

I know it’s early but have to get it in now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This comment is in the mirror, I know some say the person who regularly posts on there isn’t credible but hopefully it’ll be reported on if true? They also said last week she was in court soon for driving offences as SB had named her as the driver after refusing to take points for her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is that a big bald patch the extensions can't be attached to. 🤔View attachment 2994465
It's just the curlers pulling at where the extensions ( nits) are glued on. It won't part like natural hair.
---
This comment is in the mirror, I know some say the person who regularly posts on there isn’t credible but hopefully it’ll be reported on if true? They also said last week she was in court soon for driving offences as SB had named her as the driver after refusing to take points for her
It doesn't make much sense. An actual ban would be handed down in court and we'd all know about it. Her mental health and addiction is definitely a reason the DVLA can be blocking her getting her licence back, that's not technically banning her that's just them saying she's not meeting the health criteria.
It was my opinion a long time ago she might never get the licence back, she's high risk as an addict and they can make her jump through endless hoops if they want.

Reactions: 30
Formidable future 😂
Think they might mean forseeable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's just the curlers pulling at where the extensions ( nits) are glued on. It won't part like natural hair.
---

It doesn't make much sense. An actual ban would be handed down in court and we'd all know about it. Her mental health and addiction is definitely a reason the DVLA can be blocking her getting her licence back, that's not technically banning her that's just them saying she's not meeting the health criteria.
It was my opinion a long time ago she might never get the licence back, she's high risk as an addict and they can make her jump through endless hoops if they want.
....but but but but but she says she's a very good driver.... (bewildered face....)
---

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Nobody knew about skank getting pulled for driving offences in August until after the court date in January and a judge could put a media ban in place if it's deemed it could harm skanks MH and chance of employment.

Reactions: 23
She saved one pair of moon boots then. This was last night, JJ sat waiting in the hairdressers for her. First of all playing on his phone, then playing with a hairbrush 🤣
Why the duck do all these bleeping men pander to her tit and follow her about like a lovesick teenager hes obviously her chauffeur at her every beck and call controlling bleeping witch its abuse for sure but the idiots cant see it
---
Nobody gives a shiny shite skank! Lego's Mummy will hate you whatever you wear to try to impress her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They wont be impressed when shes tit faced on booze and ❄ and cant string a sentence together and starts shouting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Mystic @Stan Butler.
After your prediction I'm in my comfies, glass of red, popcorn ready🍷🍿waiting for kick off and it had better not be football😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nobody knew about skank getting pulled for driving offences in August until after the court date in January and a judge could put a media ban in place if it's deemed it could harm skanks MH and chance of employment.
I really doubt there could be any injunction over it. A ban would happen in magistrates court and it's public. We might not know when it's going to be in court but it's not secret when it is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.