Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she hardly ever shows pictures now of when they eat out. Wonder how pissed up she got last night 😏 πŸ₯‚πŸΉπŸ₯‚πŸΉ
I hope there is going to be absolutely no airbrushing on her magazine cover shoots, needs to be like she did back in the day with no photoshopping, no filters, as she constantly reminds us, she could wipe the floor with any 20 something year olds in the modelling business, so some raw photos shouldn’t be a problem πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I’m so looking forward to her YouTube tour of the house, when was her YouTube supposed to be starting up? Oh yes 1st December 2023 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Looking forward to seeing what she has done with the kids’ rooms and where she has put all her Barbie dolls and tit.
When is she going to do all these summer gigs…? She definitely stated there was a 40 date summer tour was lined up…so far she’s done Canterbury and got Dublin 29th June. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She wasn’t lying was she? πŸ€₯πŸ€”
Still has her book of lies out next month and the BH. πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The Mirror still insisting she lives with 5 kids πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ though at least they’ve admitted it’s her former home. Those kids will all be at home well into their 30s won’t they, probably even if they get married πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Katie, along with her five kids, had recently vacated the sprawling residence following an eviction notice due to an unpaid tax bill. The move was hastened after vandals targeted her car. She later claimed there was an attempted burglary at the home, sharing Instagram footage of a man in a grey tracksuit approaching the front door and trying to open it. Posting the video, she wrote: "Anybody know who this is? Trying to break into my house."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Latest
She ain't got a hope in hell of legovering him! :ROFLMAO:
---
Was she married to Dwight Yorke? It says in the article she was, or is that just the reporters doing their usual stellar job of reporting the *facts*?
He did not marry it - he fled! Thats why she's still persecuting him - because he got off reltively scott-free compared to those that did wed the thing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Mirror still insisting she lives with 5 kids πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ though at least they’ve admitted it’s her former home. Those kids will all be at home well into their 30s won’t they, probably even if they get married πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Katie, along with her five kids, had recently vacated the sprawling residence following an eviction notice due to an unpaid tax bill. The move was hastened after vandals targeted her car. She later claimed there was an attempted burglary at the home, sharing Instagram footage of a man in a grey tracksuit approaching the front door and trying to open it. Posting the video, she wrote: "Anybody know who this is? Trying to break into my house."

but at the time the police says the men were stopped and spoken to and nothing was found so this can not be the same people but it will give her the excuse that when the house goes up for sale she did not do the damage to it it will all be down to people breaking in
---
l

She also says the extensions cost Β£799 and you can get a deal with 10% off by quoting her name πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ There is no way she is constantly getting Β£800 extensions for free surely, just for advertising πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

What the hell was that guy playing at selling her stuff so openly on FB, that’s played right into her ’I’m a victim’ hands, what an odd thing to do, it was clear he’d get caught. Everything around her is bizarre πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
we only have her word anyone as been caught by the police the police actually said to the papers at the time she put the video out asking who knows who these people are breaking into my house that the lads were spoken to nothing was found and they were told to move on(just like when she said a van with 8 men who were not local god knows how she knew the number of men and were they were from)when the police turned up no sign of the van or men ever being there
---
View attachment 2992180
Was it the police or a tattler ???
what was he BOOSTING about hope she had someone check the new book she as wrote for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I listened to the podcast today and that mention of doing the Freddie Mercury 'Ay-oh' really got to me. She casually said something like 'they loved it. I might do that at every performance I do now' and it made me really angry. How dare she just take something so iconic with so much history from an amazing globally loved icon and want to make it hers?
Well she didnt did she ... where is the video of it? Kipper doesnt have the vocal skill to do anything like that ... If her mouth is moving she is lying

Reactions: 24
I listened to the podcast today and that mention of doing the Freddie Mercury 'Ay-oh' really got to me. She casually said something like 'they loved it. I might do that at every performance I do now' and it made me really angry. How dare she just take something so iconic with so much history from an amazing globally loved icon and want to make it hers?
Because nothing..............NOTHING.............. N O T H I N G she does is original . She's a thief of anything and everything from anyone (except kicky leg, that's hers and hers alone).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Because nothing..............NOTHING.............. N O T H I N G she does is original . She's a thief of anything and everything from anyone (except kicky leg, that's hers and hers alone).
Crank neck backwards, hold microphone like you're giving a blow job from below, whilst kicking out leg, scratching minge and pulling polyester out of your arse crack. Yep, this is the only original thing that the skank can achieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Crank neck backwards, hold microphone like you're giving a blow job from below, whilst kicking out leg, scratching minge and pulling polyester out of your arse crack. Yep, this is the only original thing that the skank can achieve.
Oh no! That's given me such an image in my head now - all to the tune of the magic roundabout! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is the article in the Daily Star this morning calling "JJ" Juliet Jones?:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing new..... Just same old crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
More proof she sees JJ and Jnr as very similar roles :sick:

'their birthday is on the same day - the JJs, how weird is that?"''

I'm sure her son is very flattered he's been lumped together with some gormless young bloke she's known for a few months!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
More proof she sees JJ and Jnr as very similar roles :sick:

'their birthday is on the same day - the JJs, how weird is that?"''

I'm sure her son is very flattered he's been lumped together with some gormless young bloke she's known for a few months!
Well, let's face it - gormless is a surrogate son, seeing as J as pulled away from her and keeps her very much at arms length! All feels pretty weird to me:sick:.

Reactions: 27
'Terrifying burgulary....?'..... Now, I realise its not very nice having someone come in and nick stuff but 'terrifying'....? Terrifying is when you see Ring cameras picking up blokes in hoodies armed with machetes and axes hammering on someone's door... (Thinks: Where were the Sarf Affricans and Mexican bandits when you need them....) Walking up and trying the handle is not quite as 'terrifying'....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, let's face it - gormless is a surrogate son, seeing as J as pulled away from her and keeps her very much at arms length! All feels pretty weird to me:sick:.
It is weird and quite obvious. In some of her videos she talks to JJ just like she talks to Harvey, very, very childlike like a mum to a young kid. She really is not right in the head and it fits with things which have been said about the reasons Jnr avoids her and the F4J stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
It is weird and quite obvious. In some of her videos she talks to JJ just like she talks to Harvey, very, very childlike like a mum to a young kid. She really is not right in the head and it fits with things which have been said about the reasons Jnr avoids her and the F4J stuff.
JJ must have a weird fetish then, to put up with it - even if it is just for publicity. I hope his parents to have a strong word in his ear because he's making himself look ridiculous. I totally agree with you - she isn't right in the head and she most definitely is not firing on all cylinders! J is right to stay away from her.

Reactions: 27
There’s just something really odd about this JJ bloke (apart from wanting to fling one up her wind tunnel), and I simply can’t work out what it is…He has this inane rictus grin on his face all the time which is utterly disarming. But there’s something not right about him at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
anyone else find it strange whenever she mentions him she always uses his full name JohnJoe Slater who uses their partners full name when wishing them a happy birthday(it is like when your mother used to use your full name when telling you off when you were a kid)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.