Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha , nice one. Sun continues to undermine her relationship with her possession The current One. And all coming from words uttered from her own lips.
I hope there is some front page scandal about her this weekend that is picked up by the red tops. JJ’s mum might be pleased to have some bedtime reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So far Junior hasn’t reposted her birthday pictures, but P posted not long ago and he has done those. 🤣
She’s not done a grid post so her ‘fan’ can point out what an amazing mum of 5 she is and what a sterling job she has done to bring him up single handedly, even though he’s out everyday at his dad’s 🙄 I think someone may have told her to back off 🙏
She hasn’t even found time to like and post some comment, all about her and My son on his post with his gf, even ex egg Tom Zanetti commented 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My beautiful 24yr old son, leaves for work every morning .... grabs me tight, showers me with kisses ... and before leaving the house ` Lova Ya Mum ` see ya later, without fail every day 🥰 ... my amazing daughter🥰 lives in her own home, few hours away, has a brilliant job which she enjoys ... we have regular contact, phone calls, texts ..... I am in no way ` perfect ` ... however, my two kids come before anyone and anything, always will, that includes myself and they often tell me that I'm a good mum .... which makes my heart swell because I didn't, and still don't have a good relationship with my selfish narc mother, who made my childhood, teenage years hell .... pwicceee should be thoroughly ashamed of herself ( we all know, she isn't ) having four of her children ` ordered by a judge ` to be taken from her, twice with B & J ... because she simply is NOT a decent person, can't behave and an even worse mother ... Always putting self ... men .... her wants and needs first, her poor children an afterthought while she continues to live this self-serving ` dont give a duck ` life ... posting old pics on their birthdays, because Junior rightly avoids her, and it seems Princess is following close behind ... and she cant see the lil ones anymore, because she can't be trusted ... Nice life Ayeee .... new start, the great reset .... Im gwwwona be a bwwillionawwe :rolleyes:
You should be so damn proud of yourself @Anna666 You had a lousy start to life, but fortunately you have ended up being a great mum to your children. That is such a huge achievement after some of the things you've been through. They are really lucky to have you as their mum.
Hopefully, KFPs children will be able to live a decent adult life and not damage any children they might have

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What’s this with the blue kitchen? And the one in her recent pics is blue too?! The kitchen in the HH house is as white?
I take it that house wasn’t right then and was just using for storage?
A lot of the pictures of the inside of the HH house were AI generated because it wasn't finished.

Reactions: 18
Gee for all those that don’t have IG, take a look at birthday boy here, WTF is wrong with him 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ He’s either stoned, has a really low IQ, or is it just his slitty eyes (you gonna love this Dolly 😁) that freak you out, seriously would you trust a guy who is acting like this to drive you around, no no no, it’s creeping me out. She is so not into him, the guy is a complete oddball, I mean just look at him, what is it with him 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I hope there is some front page scandal about her this weekend that is picked up by the red tops. JJ’s mum might be pleased to have some bedtime reading.
Thing is how's skank going to play this one the first meeting between bio and adopted mummies, skank needs to push this for max publicity, coin and to show the doubters that this is a relationship not a showmance. Plus this will define how this showmance will be an earner and freebie maker in the future, skank needs bio mum to give her seal of approval and that might get the clan on board aswell then skank and kryten can start earning coin and freebies from this bollocks. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gee for all those that don’t have IG, take a look at birthday boy here, WTF is wrong with him 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ He’s either stoned, has a really low IQ, or is it just his slitty eyes (you gonna love this Dolly 😁) that freak you out, seriously would you trust a guy who is acting like this to drive you around, no no no, it’s creeping me out. She is so not into him, the guy is a complete oddball, I mean just look at him, what is it with him 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2992422
Woah, he looks well weird and the makeup filter doesn't help😱🫣
He looks like one of those little plaster fishing gnomes😅🤣😂
Can you do your magic please @Pom Bear 🙏 is that a Kipper he's caught?
1718308850354.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m looking for a new kitchen, and there is an absolute minimum of 5-6 weeks for delivery, even from the cheap DIY places. There is absolutely no way that in the space of 3 weeks since her car was ‘allegedly’ vandalised and she was advised to move out, she has found a house, chosen the kitchen and had it fitted. Let alone floors, decorating, ornaments etc. it’s absolute bollox, it’s a rented house that wasn’t quite finished when she signed up, or someone else did

Reactions: 40

View attachment 2992422
Cuntry

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2992422
ZERO charisma ZERO chemistry
Just 2 morons hanging onto each other becuase they can't get better, meanwhile all her exs flourishing in life

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So far Junior hasn’t reposted her birthday pictures, but P posted not long ago and he has done those. 🤣
She’s not done a grid post so her ‘fan’ can point out what an amazing mum of 5 she is and what a sterling job she has done to bring him up single handedly, even though he’s out everyday at his dad’s 🙄 I think someone may have told her to back off 🙏
She hasn’t even found time to like and post some comment, all about her and My son on his post with his gf, even ex egg Tom Zanetti commented 🤣
What is the connection between The Andres and Kirsty.sr? I see Kieran wished Junior Happy Birthday which I would expect but Kirsty left a message too.

Reactions: 8
I wander what they'll be having to eat for dinner - will Kipper amaze them with her lumpy grey mash? What will baby JJ's birthday cake look like eh, @Pom Bear ;) 💐🤭😘 xXx
Katie got a personalised cake made at cake shop nearby ....nothing fancy as money was tight but she weren't too pleased when it arrived..it didn't look much like JJ so she took it back to make a slight change to the face...

Here is the original 😀😄❤🤗🥰😊😘 xxxx...

Resizer_17183100593775.jpg

When it came back it still weren't right and didn't look much like JJ....something was missing, back it went again...

Resizer_17183100541573.jpg

One more time it got sent back and at last the cake looked more like him 🥳😄❤💖🎂🥳😘 x...

Resizer_17183100485021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thing is how's skank going to play this one the first meeting between bio and adopted mummies, skank needs to push this for max publicity, coin and to show the doubters that this is a relationship not a showmance. Plus this will define how this showmance will be an earner and freebie maker in the future, skank needs bio mum to give her seal of approval and that might get the clan on board aswell then skank and kryten can start earning coin and freebies from this bollocks. 😉🤣
She’s much calmer the last couple of weeks. Wish she’d fall off the wagon ready for both dinner parties. We can but hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2992422
What's creeping you out? It's just another touching mother and son moment! :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2992422
God he's a strange one.

Reactions: 23
She’s much calmer the last couple of weeks. Wish she’d fall off the wagon ready for both dinner parties. We can but hope!
Skanks only been calm because someone warned her to keep a lid on it for the podcast and pride gigs, she knew any repeat of the Christmas antics would end any hope of more work over summer. Skanks not been pictured much in the wild after the podcast and pride gig appearances so if she's still dabbling there's hope but knowing skank she'll make a complete arse of herself anyway at these dinners sober or not. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.