Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JJ must have a weird fetish then, to put up with it - even if it is just for publicity. I hope his parents to have a strong word in his ear because he's making himself look ridiculous. I totally agree with you - she isn't right in the head and she most definitely is not firing on all cylinders! J is right to stay away from her.
I think Smillie said it, he seems to be quite dim and enjoys having some sort of surrogate mother figure. Odd!
---
anyone else find it strange whenever she mentions him she always uses his full name JohnJoe Slater who uses their partners full name when wishing them a happy birthday(it is like when your mother used to use your full name when telling you off when you were a kid)
Maybe it's like when she announces 'Sophia Hanna Price' as if they're going on stage. Makes it sound like a role, rather than personal, like they're actors in a supporting role for her.
---
Latest
The devaluing phase seems to have begun. JJ has been perfic, the one! but she's been looking at footballers legs and been messaging them and is gutted none of them are replying to a woman nearly 20 years older.

Will JJ put up with the cheating if she does snare anyone? I think it will be barrel-scraping time and she'll have to find someone really
---
.....damn it I can't edit anymore. I was saying she's going to have to find someone really low grade to cheat with but she will because she has to feel that people want her. She is not cure, her therapy has never even touched this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
'Terrifying burgulary....?'..... Now, I realise its not very nice having someone come in and nick stuff but 'terrifying'....? Terrifying is when you see Ring cameras picking up blokes in hoodies armed with machetes and axes hammering on someone's door... (Thinks: Where were the Sarf Affricans and Mexican bandits when you need them....) Walking up and trying the handle is not quite as 'terrifying'....

Its an empty property for godsake, and a few people trespassed there. In a normal world she would not even know it had happened. Since when do police bother looking for people who have trespassed and taken a few bits of abandoned items. They don’t even come out for a real burglary nowadays.

Reactions: 48
For those of you that haven't seen anything much of JJ on screen, I recommend watching MAFSUk last series (not the whole series obviously - you can fast forward to his parts) He came across as very docile and a bit dim. He seemed OK but turned down his pretty looking wife for plastic fantastic, so we can see why he went for Kipper. He didn't really seem that fame hungry though (he did seem like he lived off Mummy) and he had no kind of personality. I can't really fathom what he's gaining from all of this TBH.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Its an empty property for godsake, and a few people trespassed there. In a normal world she would not even know it had happened. Since when do police bother looking for people who have trespassed and taken a few bits of abandoned items. They don’t even come out for a real burglary nowadays.
If she was given the extra month to remove her things then they might action it, especially given he was advertising the goods. But agree she left them she wasn’t going back for anything the removal cans took what she wanted. The mortgage company will need an excavation team to clean that up

Reactions: 29
If she was given the extra month to remove her things then they might action it, especially given he was advertising the goods. But agree she left them she wasn’t going back for anything the removal cans took what she wanted. The mortgage company will need an excavation team to clean that up
There is only her word for it that she had an extension.

Seems odd she had 3 vans but hasn’t taken any furniture (by the sound of building new beds and a new sofa) and it wouldn’t be the first time she had assumed things would go her way with being able to go back and get things after the eviction date!!

I’m wondering how the legalities would work if she was just evicted - the contents wouldn’t belong to the mortgage company at that point?

Reactions: 21
I bought a repossessed house years ago and viewed it with the previous owners stuff still there, but then it was emptied before completion
---
There is only her word for it that she had an extension.

Seems odd she had 3 vans but hasn’t taken any furniture (by the sound of building new beds and a new sofa) and it wouldn’t be the first time she had assumed things would go her way with being able to go back and get things after the eviction date!!

I’m wondering how the legalities would work if she was just evicted - the contents wouldn’t belong to the mortgage company at that point?

Reactions: 15
Minor tea - there are two applications pending against the title number of the MM at the Land Registry - one is a dealing application on 25 April submitted by a firm of solicitors in Northampton (who act for government depts including HMRC according to their website), and the other is from the Land Registrar on 29 May for official copies. What date was the eviction notice served? Second application lines up with the eviction date doesn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Minor tea - there are two applications pending against the title number of the MM at the Land Registry - one is a dealing application on 25 April submitted by a firm of solicitors in Northampton (who act for government depts including HMRC according to their website), and the other is from the Land Registrar on 29 May for official copies. What date was the eviction notice served? Second application lines up with the eviction date doesn't it?
Yes dates tie in with what was reported!

Attachments

Reactions: 36
I think Smillie said it, he seems to be quite dim and enjoys having some sort of surrogate mother figure. Odd!
---

Maybe it's like when she announces 'Sophia Hanna Price' as if they're going on stage. Makes it sound like a role, rather than personal, like they're actors in a supporting role for her.
---

The devaluing phase seems to have begun. JJ has been perfic, the one! but she's been looking at footballers legs and been messaging them and is gutted none of them are replying to a woman nearly 20 years older.

Will JJ put up with the cheating if she does snare anyone? I think it will be barrel-scraping time and she'll have to find someone really
---
.....damn it I can't edit anymore. I was saying she's going to have to find someone really low grade to cheat with but she will because she has to feel that people want her. She is not cure, her therapy has never even touched this issue.
Its Skankys usual pattern but like the narc she is shes love bombed him enough to have snared him into her toxic drama filled webb theres no hope for him now ive got no sympathy for the twit serves him right shes treating him like the many that have gone b4 him and ended up being treated like a dog and a servant
---
Why is she still saying its HER property ffs its NOT and why didnt she remove all her belongings when she had the removal vans sonder what ths place looks like i would imagine all her stuff everywhere and filthy dirty she couldnt of wanted anything that was taken because she left it there stupid bleeping witch her whole life is drama after drama its non stop

Reactions: 35
I just don,t know what hold she has over the papers. The world and his wife know all her kids have either been taken off her or in care, yet they still publish Price moves into new house with her 5 kids. I hope one day the truth will come out and the bankruptcy develop the balls to deal with her. It would be nice just to see the actual truth in the news.

Reactions: 42
She owes millions to people and nothing happens. Some ass clown steals her boots and is promptly found and in trouble immediately. What the actual duck?
I thought that lol has she got Sussex Police on speed dial and how the duck did they have her number to tell her about the alleged burglary as usual with her nothing adds up

Reactions: 30
I just don,t know what hold she has over the papers. The world and his wife know all her kids have either been taken off her or in care, yet they still publish Price moves into new house with her 5 kids. I hope one day the truth will come out and the bankruptcy develop the balls to deal with her. It would be nice just to see the actual truth in the news.
They are probably not allowed to publish it I would think.Its private re court.They probably know that’s why they really are taking the piss out of her.

Reactions: 27
Crank neck backwards, hold microphone like you're giving a blow job from below, whilst kicking out leg, scratching minge and pulling polyester out of your arse crack. Yep, this is the only original thing that the skank can achieve.
Im bleeping crying at this the mental picture ive got🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Daily Fail have a story about Princess and Skank had to comment about it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yaaaaaaaaaas Sharon! Love the fact that she and Kelly accept responsibility for going under the knife too but they’ve not been butchered to within an inch of their lives…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'Proud of you' you haven't read what she's written yet! Has JJ even mastered ITA ? If not, Mama Kat will have to read it to him in bed. The final chapter of the latest Grim Fairy Tale.
---

About October last year? ;)
They look like a pair of bleeping skater boy stoners🤣🤣🤣
---
Pom, we need Lego boy doing a cake smash!! 🤣❤😘🐾🥰😘
@Pom can we have Lego twit on a skateboard pretty please🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.