Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the connection between The Andres and Kirsty.sr? I see Kieran wished Junior Happy Birthday which I would expect but Kirsty left a message too.
Pretty sure they’re all in a WhatsApp group called ‘FUKP’ …..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gee for all those that don’t have IG, take a look at birthday boy here, WTF is wrong with him 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ He’s either stoned, has a really low IQ, or is it just his slitty eyes (you gonna love this Dolly 😁) that freak you out, seriously would you trust a guy who is acting like this to drive you around, no no no, it’s creeping me out. She is so not into him, the guy is a complete oddball, I mean just look at him, what is it with him 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2992422
This video of him is giving me Dylan the dog from the Magic Roundabout vibes! Just waiting for him to say 'yeah man, far out' and his transition will be complete!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Skanks only been calm because someone warned her to keep a lid on it for the podcast and pride gigs, she knew any repeat of the Christmas antics would end any hope of more work over summer. Skanks not been pictured much in the wild after the podcast and pride gig appearances so if she's still dabbling there's hope but knowing skank she'll make a complete arse of herself anyway at these dinners sober or not. 😉🤣
I suspect she is smoking the weed with stoner boy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sure Mum of Lego won't be impressed. A friend of mine's son hooked up with Jodie Marsh years ago. She was fairly embarrassed about it but said nothing & it ran its course. I used to laugh when I drove past & Jodie's Intimidator was parked outside their house 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Cannot wait until we get a new house tour
Why does she need all new kettle etc?
What was in those 3 removal vans?
One was for Dreamboy Al...

1.jpg

N.B. picture of Ian Beale used only for illustrative purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is the connection between The Andres and Kirsty.sr? I see Kieran wished Junior Happy Birthday which I would expect but Kirsty left a message too.
I don't think there is any connection between Pete, Emily and KSR at least in public. KSR used to be KP's publicist so maybe that's how she knows Junior.

Although, I've often wondered if the Andres/Claire Powell have been in touch at times with the Haylers/KSR. Opportunities to share info that might help either side, I'd have thought.

Reactions: 20
I'm sure Mum of Lego won't be impressed. A friend of mine's son hooked up with Jodie Marsh years ago. She was fairly embarrassed about it but said nothing & it ran its course. I used to laugh when I drove past & Jodie's Intimidator was parked outside their house 😂
If you have any tea to spill on Jodie Marsh please come spill over on her thread! It's a very lively thread right now 😂

https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-marsh-26-not-a-suitable-person.45563/

On topic, I've been a stoner for best part of 40 years, I'd bet my house JJ is getting blazed every day. His eyes and daft smile give the game away. If Skanky is laying of the coke and is smoking weed she'll pile on the weight again in no time due to the munchies.
*eats three chocolate hobnobs at once*

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2991761
Awww JJ’s proud of her 🙄
'Proud of you' you haven't read what she's written yet! Has JJ even mastered ITA ? If not, Mama Kat will have to read it to him in bed. The final chapter of the latest Grim Fairy Tale.
---
Young LB looks like a lad from my School
View attachment 2991758

Wonder/wander how old he was here,
and what was going on in Skankland at the time
View attachment 2991785
About October last year? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you have any tea to spill on Jodie Marsh please come spill over on her thread! It's a very lively thread right now 😂

https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-marsh-26-not-a-suitable-person.45563/

On topic, I've been a stoner for best part of 40 years, I'd bet my house JJ is getting blazed every day. His eyes and daft smile give the game away. If Skanky is laying of the coke and is smoking weed she'll pile on the weight again in no time due to the munchies.
*eats three chocolate hobnobs at once*
‘smoking weed she'll pile on the weight again in no time due to the munchies.
*eats three chocolate hobnobs at once*’
this is me right now hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Latest
I didn’t comment earlier on this, but I can’t hold it in. Grealish plays for the team I support. How bleeping dare she mention his name. He wouldn’t even touch that for a pull a pig dare, and is loved up with a girlfriend.

I wouldn’t wish Skanky on any footballer, even Man United ones, and none of them would go near her anyway.

She should keep her noncey comments to herself. If this was a male saying all this there would be an outcry.

And…..breathe! Sorry I had to get it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This video of him is giving me Dylan the dog from the Magic Roundabout vibes! Just waiting for him to say 'yeah man, far out' and his transition will be complete!
Sorry to be pedantic but Dylan was a rabbit, Dougal was the dog (and Dill was the Dog from The Herbs, tv very psychedelic in the 60s and 70s🤩)😁😍
Dylan does have Legoheads scrappy beard 🤣😂😅
1718317944592.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I listened to the podcast today and that mention of doing the Freddie Mercury 'Ay-oh' really got to me. She casually said something like 'they loved it. I might do that at every performance I do now' and it made me really angry. How dare she just take something so iconic with so much history from an amazing globally loved icon and want to make it hers?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I listened to the podcast today and that mention of doing the Freddie Mercury 'Ay-oh' really got to me. She casually said something like 'they loved it. I might do that at every performance I do now' and it made me really angry. How dare she just take something so iconic with so much history from an amazing globally loved icon and want to make it hers?
I agree, and I imagine that the actual reality was the audience were just doing it back to her as a joke and laughing at her pathetic, out of tune and badly timed attempt.
She really is delulu🫨🤪😜

Reactions: 29
I didn’t comment earlier on this, but I can’t hold it in. Grealish plays for the team I support. How bleeping dare she mention his name. He wouldn’t even touch that for a pull a pig dare, and is loved up with a girlfriend.

I wouldn’t wish Skanky on any footballer, even Man United ones, and none of them would go near her anyway.

She should keep her noncey comments to herself. If this was a male saying all this there would be an outcry.

And…..breathe! Sorry I had to get it out.
Was she married to Dwight Yorke? It says in the article she was, or is that just the reporters doing their usual stellar job of reporting the *facts*?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was she married to Dwight Yorke? It says in the article she was, or is that just the reporters doing their usual stellar job of reporting the *facts*?
No chance! She was just one girl among a number he was casually dating. Despite her deluded plans to become no1 wag and ensnare him with an ooopsie baby he ran for the hills and never looked back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just found this... Never heard of the channel before, and to be fair it doesn't get many views, but the comment at 01.38 about his next video is interesting nonetheless 🤔
It may well be stuff we're all aware of, or speculated about, but I'll be checking it out tomorrow regardless...

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.