Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the papers deliberately write about her 5 kids living with her, and rely on readers' comments to mention the real situation. Then, their hands are clean.
Katie: "MY" baby girl." Yep, every single bleeping time. Does she ever utter any sentence without "me/my" in it?

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I reckon the papers deliberately write about her 5 kids living with her, and rely on readers' comments to mention the real situation. Then, their hands are clean.
Katie: "MY" baby girl." Yep, every single bleeping time. Does she ever utter any sentence without "me/my" in it?
Of course she doesn't because the whole world revolves around her 🙄
---
How many charges against it can one house have? 😂
It's a big house.....maybe hers is a special kind of repossession, like her special bankruptcy 🤣 They're going for 1 charge per room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You should be so damn proud of yourself @Anna666 You had a lousy start to life, but fortunately you have ended up being a great mum to your children. That is such a huge achievement after some of the things you've been through. They are really lucky to have you as their mum.
Hopefully, KFPs children will be able to live a decent adult life and not damage any children they might have
Thank you ❤ sorry for late reply ..... I think what really pisses me off at times, when some have said .... ` Yes ... she has done wrong, can't behave ... but .... she's still their mother ` ..... in this situation, it does not mean tit ..... in all honesty, there are women out there, who are toxic poison, and shouldn't have their children FULL STOP ..... being a mother/parent is a privilege, not a RIGHT .... just because someone birthed a child, doesn't mean they are capable of nurturing, raising them in the right manner .... in this case, except for Harvey, the rest of the children have good sane adults around them, who are doing a much better job than her ... she doesn't deserve the title of ` mother ` ... she doesn't deserve to have contact, make any decisions concerning their life ..... for centuries, worldwide .. children have been raised by others, because their ` birthers ` were/are not fit for purpose .... opening her legs, getting knocked up is as far as her ` mothering skills ` go ... as most parents know, the next 18+ years is where the real parenting is done ... and she has zero desire whatsoever ... to curb her vile behaviour ... LONGGG love affair with drink, drugs, a long line of duck boys ( new daddies ) for the kids .... breaking the law constantly ... I could go on and on ... she just isn't a nice person ... yes, the children can love their mother ... from a safe distance though, trust me ... children are tough and they adapt to their surroundings, good home life, feeling secure, loved ... going to school, having friends, child friendly outdoor activities ... B & J will be ok

She brings nothing to their life, and as they grow, they understand more ... which is where Junior now is, and I think he feels an obligation to see her on the rare occasion, because that's how he was raised .... she is exactly where she deserves to be .... lost the children, her home, lost her looks .... owes a shitload of money, countless court cases, having to pay some mug to pretend she's in a relationship, no decent man will touch her with a bargepole ..... no mainstream media want to work with her anymore because she's a liability and any work she does get is because that lardy lump enabling half sister begs for it ... most say yes, because she's now a mere freakshow, something for people to laugh at ... this is now her life, its gone full circle ... and it couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤷‍♀️ ........ it will continue to go downhill, until she eventually ends up completely alone, and that's the one thing she fears the most, having to come face to face with SELF

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Well no money for KP even if they make a profit ( which I don’t think they will)
I am still don’t understand how she has got her rental

Reactions: 20
Because nothing..............NOTHING.............. N O T H I N G she does is original . She's a thief of anything and everything from anyone (except kicky leg, that's hers and hers alone).
Don’t forget the periscope big toe, that’s hers too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just can’t stand the endless lies about the kids and the house. She must know that everybody knows the children have been removed and the house finally repossessed yet she still keeps calling it her house and banging on about kids bedrooms etc. Personally I can’t see that rental lasting more than about six months. How on earth will she afford it long term with hardly any work? I don’t think Lego is involved with the rental he’s probably in the same boat as her financially and can’t see the showmance stretching to rent and council tax. It’s a complete mystery.

Reactions: 41
Its an empty property for godsake, and a few people trespassed there. In a normal world she would not even know it had happened. Since when do police bother looking for people who have trespassed and taken a few bits of abandoned items. They don’t even come out for a real burglary nowadays.
My mum’s neighbour’s shed was broken into after they’d move out but had left stuff in there which was taken & the police said there was no crime as the items were classed as abandoned and therefore as no one “owned” them there was no crime as for theft there has to be a owner. Anyone would have thought her tat had been abandoned. Who would want it? As she keeps saying she’s bought new anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you ❤ sorry for late reply ..... I think what really pisses me off at times, when some have said .... ` Yes ... she has done wrong, can't behave ... but .... she's still their mother ` ..... in this situation, it does not mean tit ..... in all honesty, there are women out there, who are toxic poison, and shouldn't have their children FULL STOP ..... being a mother/parent is a privilege, not a RIGHT .... just because someone birthed a child, doesn't mean they are capable of nurturing, raising them in the right manner .... in this case, except for Harvey, the rest of the children have good sane adults around them, who are doing a much better job than her ... she doesn't deserve the title of ` mother ` ... she doesn't deserve to have contact, make any decisions concerning their life ..... for centuries, worldwide .. children have been raised by others, because their ` birthers ` were/are not fit for purpose .... opening her legs, getting knocked up is as far as her ` mothering skills ` go ... as most parents know, the next 18+ years is where the real parenting is done ... and she has zero desire whatsoever ... to curb her vile behaviour ... LONGGG love affair with drink, drugs, a long line of duck boys ( new daddies ) for the kids .... breaking the law constantly ... I could go on and on ... she just isn't a nice person ... yes, the children can love their mother ... from a safe distance though, trust me ... children are tough and they adapt to their surroundings, good home life, feeling secure, loved ... going to school, having friends, child friendly outdoor activities ... B & J will be ok

She brings nothing to their life, and as they grow, they understand more ... which is where Junior now is, and I think he feels an obligation to see her on the rare occasion, because that's how he was raised .... she is exactly where she deserves to be .... lost the children, her home, lost her looks .... owes a shitload of money, countless court cases, having to pay some mug to pretend she's in a relationship, no decent man will touch her with a bargepole ..... no mainstream media want to work with her anymore because she's a liability and any work she does get is because that lardy lump enabling half sister begs for it ... most say yes, because she's now a mere freakshow, something for people to laugh at ... this is now her life, its gone full circle ... and it couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤷‍♀️ ........ it will continue to go downhill, until she eventually ends up completely alone, and that's the one thing she fears the most, having to come face to face with SELF
Excellent post ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just don,t know what hold she has over the papers. The world and his wife know all her kids have either been taken off her or in care, yet they still publish Price moves into new house with her 5 kids. I hope one day the truth will come out and the bankruptcy develop the balls to deal with her. It would be nice just to see the actual truth in the news.
I really think that they go along with the "5" kids because they do know what the situation is. The 2 small ones cannot be mentioned so it seems to be that they use the generic "5" kids when they mention that she is a mother. A bit odd but that make a sort of logical sense to me.

Reactions: 23
Her “work” will gradually dwindle to literally nothing within a couple of years. She’s gradually being forgotten, regardless of her behaviour, bankruptcy etc the simple fact is she’s getting older and time waits for nobody. Not many young people under 30 have a clue who she is and she has no talent or professional broadcasting skills to keep her afloat in the industry. Like PA and Melinda Messenger if you have the like ability factor you can get a break and wing it to a certain extent but you still need a level of intelligence and good diction to progress. Most people start off with a degree in media and a background in entertainment (child actor, former pop star etc.) She has literally nothing to offer she can’t even speak or sit in a chair properly. There have been lots of people who at one time were far more popular and talented than her who’ve gradually drifted away from the industry. They’ve either done well enough to retire early or they go for a complete life and career change and forge out something new. Skank could ha been sensible here had she been a normal decent woman. The house she had before the MM was a proper equestrian facility and farm. She could have produced it as a livery yard and had a lovely lifestyle working from home with horses and all her children around her knowing she had a home for life. What an absolute idiot she has been, not only to herself but the way she’s wrecked those two little kids chances of a beautiful home and financial security.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think Smillie said it, he seems to be quite dim and enjoys having some sort of surrogate mother figure. Odd!
---

Maybe it's like when she announces 'Sophia Hanna Price' as if they're going on stage. Makes it sound like a role, rather than personal, like they're actors in a supporting role for her.
---

The devaluing phase seems to have begun. JJ has been perfic, the one! but she's been looking at footballers legs and been messaging them and is gutted none of them are replying to a woman nearly 20 years older.

Will JJ put up with the cheating if she does snare anyone? I think it will be barrel-scraping time and she'll have to find someone really
---
.....damn it I can't edit anymore. I was saying she's going to have to find someone really low grade to cheat with but she will because she has to feel that people want her. She is not cure, her therapy has never even touched this issue.
No footballers going to touch that, with a very long barge pole. Any bloke giving her a Fxck, needs to treble wrap his KnobGoblin, 1 to protect from STD’s & 2, just in case there’s a likelihood of getting it pregnant. God, she’s in no position to be fussy, hence why we’re being fed this pathetic fake relationship 💩 with Slitty eyeballs. She’s relying on the ugly boy to driver her around, so it’s going to be difficult for her to meet another desperate bloke. Plus the state of her mutilated face & body & listening to the monotone, slurping, lip smacking potty mouth, is enough to make anyone 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Slitty eyeballs really in a big mug, being literally taken for a ride🤣😱

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry to be pedantic but Dylan was a rabbit, Dougal was the dog (and Dill was the Dog from The Herbs, tv very psychedelic in the 60s and 70s🤩)😁😍
Dylan does have Legoheads scrappy beard 🤣😂😅
View attachment 2992752
Ah yes you are correct! It was a very long time ago for me since I last saw it though, probably 60 years and the memory isn't that great!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this guy tresspasses in a house owned by the mortgage company, nicks some of Skanks crap she left behind.
Question...
Why didn't skank mention it at the time because the guy entered Pricey Towers before the transit van gang and the guy caught on camera trying the door. I would have thought this would be a golden opportunity for skank to play victim just a couple of days after the acid attack a guy breaking into her house and nicking a car full of her belongings but skank stayed silent until it was mentioned on here.🤔😉😎

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.