Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A silly thing just popped into the empty space between my ears,, but this move into the new rental and the lack of pictures and skank saying she's picking all the kitchen and decor, couldn't be C4 secretly filming the last bit of MM series could it. Skank still has a contract to finish and there isn't a chance C4 are doing anymore renovations to Pricey Towers so maybe they are filming the move bit of drama thrown in with the acid attack and trespassers, the month extension to move her tit out and looks like skanks been filming and staying at the new rental some nights. 😎
Hope not Stan but you could be right.

There is something about the rental story that doesn’t sit right for me. Well not something, everything. Who rented it for her. Is it actually rented, has she found someone with funds to buy it for her because she is certainly talking as if it’s her own home. Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 28
Shame they're not so quick in catching the skank driving..............................
---

What an absolute tit to go posting all her rubbish on FB that he'd swiped telling who it belonged to!!!
Hey, he might make a good replacement for Lego - he's certainly FICK ENUF!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To be fair to the guy, he might have looked at Skank's list of driving convictions and owing 4 million and seen that she's not been punished, so would what trouble could he possibly get in for a few stinky old moon boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Errrr, but Skanky dearest , your career is largely made up of repeating, continuously, past twaumas. Yeah admittedly , the narrative changes many many times, is that the reason they need to be repeated? Or do you need to get them off your chest every time your chest undergoes augmentation???
---

4. Am I like what you expected in real life???
"trying to get it off her chest" FFS that explains why her tit is trying to escape from her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s literally sat in the car with JJ saying here I am with the birthday boy, on her son’s birthday?? Shouldn’t she be seeing him?! She’s bleeping shameless.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
What’s this with the blue kitchen? And the one in her recent pics is blue too?! The kitchen in the HH house is as white?
I take it that house wasn’t right then and was just using for storage?

Reactions: 8
To be fair to the guy, he might have looked at Skank's list of driving convictions and owing 4 million and seen that she's not been punished, so would what trouble could he possibly get in for a few stinky old moon boots?
Oh they'll probably guillotine him over her bleeping moonboots!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
l

She also says the extensions cost £799 and you can get a deal with 10% off by quoting her name 🤦🏽‍♀️ There is no way she is constantly getting £800 extensions for free surely, just for advertising 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

What the hell was that guy playing at selling her stuff so openly on FB, that’s played right into her ’I’m a victim’ hands, what an odd thing to do, it was clear he’d get caught. Everything around her is bizarre 🤦🏽‍♀️
Skanky probably set him up for the sob story?

Reactions: 13
What’s this with the blue kitchen? And the one in her recent pics is blue too?! The kitchen in the HH house is as white?
I take it that house wasn’t right then and was just using for storage?
The white kitchen was ai I think. Just a concept picture

Reactions: 22
I hope they're going to steam clean the seats for the left behind tit stains
Did I read earlier she was on the train and had forgotten her head phones so she turned the volume up because people around her had headphones on. I can’t bear inconsiderate travellers, shame someone didn’t knock her block off
I'm imagining the age gap between Skanky and Kryten's mum. If he's 32 and she had him at, say, 20 years old, that would make her 52. Kryten's mum would only be six years older than the Skank...!!
lol, they’ll have lots in common then and get on like a house on fire 🤔🤥😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s literally sat in the car with JJ saying here I am with the birthday boy, on her son’s birthday?? Shouldn’t she be seeing him?! She’s bleeping shameless.
Think JA made sure he was out out in advance so no danger of seeing her, so he can enjoy his birthday in peace😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
J is out, he is as far away from her as possible. No doubt having a lovely time over at Pete’s,
with the rest of the family and his girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hope not Stan but you could be right.

There is something about the rental story that doesn’t sit right for me. Well not something, everything. Who rented it for her. Is it actually rented, has she found someone with funds to buy it for her because she is certainly talking as if it’s her own home. Something doesn’t add up.
C4 still has a contract with skank MM series 3 and 3 episodes remaining, can't see them terminating the contract and have to pay skank for the remaining or çompo so makes sense for C4 to get something out of it by filming the move, add a bit of drama with the acid attack and as for the rental don't think it's clan money but someone who knows skank is letting her rent it and if C4 are paying for filming skank can get a few things done in the house, the owner isn't going to argue getting a kitchen fitted for free.😉😎

Reactions: 20
They were mugged-off! Serves em right cos they've lost their money on this duffer :)
---

Errrrrm if she doesn't want to re-live all these twarmers again-and-again she could always try binding her bleeping beak for once!
Or not writing a book about them! After all she will be expecting to do the rounds of the TV sofas to talk about the book and they would be bound to ask her about the more sensational elements of it won't they? I'm guessing that's one of her reasons for writing it, to get back onto LW, Lorraine MGB etc. Hopefully it still won't work though! Be interesting to see if she does get any TV interviews out of it.

Reactions: 15
Latest
Haha , nice one. Sun continues to undermine her relationship with her possession The current One. And all coming from words uttered from her own lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interchangeable aren't they.

Also a way of rubbing it it with Jnr probably, look I'm with another young male so you're losing out. Blurred boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Still catching up folks. God's sake, if I was Lego's Mother and my lad told me he'd got entangled with old Appleby Fair's finest, I'd be flying into the country too. To knock him out, then put a bag over his head, throw him into the back of a transit van and get him to the nearest airport & back on a flight with me. Especially to the USA, knowing she has absolutely no bleeping chance of following 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Still catching up folks. God's sake, if I was Lego's Mother and my lad told me he'd got entangled with old Appleby Fair's finest, I'd be flying into the country too. To knock him out, then put a bag over his head, throw him into the back of a transit van and get him to the nearest airport & back on a flight with me. Especially to the USA, knowing she has absolutely no bleeping chance of following 🤣🤣
SSShh!🤫 - don't blow her rescue plans!!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.