Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house reminds me of a wish version of the MM in its heyday!
Heaven help the neighbours I feel so sorry for them. I'd be beside myself with worry- especially when driving out and about with children- knowing there was a repeat drink/ drug driver offender living nearby and still braking the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is that allowed somebody else renting in their name but her living in it ? Its got to be dodgy as duck as theres no way she would pass any credit checks and shes gitva history of not paying any bills my mind boggles what she gets away with wont be nice for long with her being a messy dirty witch and Harvey smashing it up i remember her saying he smashed up the house she rented for him a few years ago punching windows doors and walks and hes bigger and older now
It's okay if the person who's rented it for her is living there to but I doubt this is the case. If they aren't there then it's a case of subletting and they could say whoever it is has broken the tenancy agreement.

Reactions: 21
Heaven help the neighbours I feel so sorry for them. I'd be beside myself with worry- especially when driving out and about with children- knowing there was a repeat drink/ drug driver offender living nearby and still braking the rules.
Hope they will be keeping a lookout to catch her driving
---
It's okay if the person who's rented it for her is living there to but I doubt this is the case. If they aren't there then it's a case of subletting and they could say whoever it is has broken the tenancy agreement.
She could be thrown out then if the tenancy agreement is broken😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder/wander who the unlucky neighbours are, I think things are going to get more interesting now. @toggle16 you should post some tattle flyers to the neighbours, give them the heads up on their new neighbours. 🤣
Poor neighbours are closer than that at dial post ! Wait till Harvey gets angry and starts putting windows in if Katie price moves next door your whole garden will die hope they’ve got neighbour hood watch because they’ll need it
---
View attachment 2962736
Gormless git.
lycra face suit that is now on its 4th outing (don’t stand down wind) 🤮
A pair of PJs
And some randomer dressed like Bet Lynch
What a time to be alive 🙄
Frumpy is wearing daddy’s boiler suit 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So was the new house going to be her big announcement but she had a change of plan and thought pouring something over her car would give her something to spin for the foreseeable
That wouldnt suprise me and looking at the photos it wasnt acid as she stated thrown over her car as it would have gone through the metal stupid witch shes a bleeping pathalogical liar

Reactions: 16
Hopefully they’ll petition the owners too chuck her out fingers crossed

Reactions: 15
It is really unfair but it is still a huge step down from her mansion. She is used to treating her house like tit. Even in previous rentals, like with SB, she has made the place a dump within months. Thats with someone else responsible living there too. Imagine what she will be like on her own. Her rentals will get smaller and smaller (like russian dolls) until she is in a bloody treehouse in AFPs garden! she might be falling down slowly, one step at a time but at least she is banging her head on every step!
She'll be like Katona, they won't renew the lease. KK was told to leave 2 properties in Crowborough. Complaints from neighbours & both of them were left like tit holes & her deposit kept to clear up the places. KFP will do the same. I don't even see how she's able to afford £5K per month rent & then there's the bill too. At the moment she's paying out nothing. No mortgage, no utilities etc, so she's in for a shock. Can't be renting in her name. Also many rentals don't allow pets. Hopefully those one's that have survived will be rehomed. I bet anything, she's left cat's behind, fending for themselves. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Can't believe we didn't get the BIG announcement, she's like clockwork isn't she. Throws out a big lie and a date attached then it just passes by without a word said about it again. Glad the papers made one for her instead revealing the new house, is it further from all the kids or closer?
It's in the same area as the MM only down the road really.

Reactions: 11
If it's the Haywards heath i posted earlier it's 12 miles down the road from Horsham. It's also still close to her neighbour who probably has her horses and close to her bestie mates Lou for freebies.
She’s moved closer to Brighton as well, oh no she's gonna be stinking up the place even more 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m still happy and laughing at her though, yeah she should be in a little flat or a small 2 bed house but that was never gonna be, she was always gonna find a way to get a big place.

Makes a mockery of her being a bankrupt, now a double, as I keep saying It’s been a joke since it started, her spending never curbed, it’s never hindered her hedonistic and extravagant lifestyle, causing her debt to increase massively with each passing year. There has been no desire to stop her, and I believe it will just continue. Always hearing things are in motion, then the date comes and nothing happens, on it goes and f*ck knows what is going on with HMRC.

Saying all that, despite the fact she is still getting away with spending like a millionaire, I just wanted her out of the MM, so I’m happy, despite her protests she wanted rid, she really didn’t. Skank won’t be happy she’s lost the MM, it was a throwback to her success days, when she did have it all, her star has crashed moving out of her mansion, and I do think things will only get worse for her now. The rental expense of £5K a month will anger a public struggling with the cost of living, seeing a double bankrupt able to do this is really gonna piss people off, this ain’t gonna go down well. She couldn‘t afford her mortgage, she can’t afford this, it’s dodgy AF how it’s been financed, bet she’s out of there in 6 months, and it will be interesting what happens then. She’s hated now, I can’t see her ever getting big TV contracts again, and that’s where the big money for her was, any channel will be inundated with complaints platforming her, time for Captive Minds to f*ck off with their dumb ideas of selling her 💩 to C4, it’s over guys. The days of earning £100k+ have gone, she must end up in a small place soon, it will happen. She’s also stuck with inanely grinning Lego, he ain’t going anywhere, he’s now with her 24/7, as she demands, just like a little doggy following her around, there’s zero chemistry and I’m finding it hilarious, I want a showmance marriage, oh the Lols 😁

So I’m not a jaded despondent Kylie today, I feel quite happy, it’s still going very Pete Tong for madam, she’s in deep 💩 there will be outrage over the rental from the public today, it’s still a good day Krusties 👍🏾😁 Kool and the Gang later methinks 💃🏾😁

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She'll be like Katona, they won't renew the lease. KK was told to leave 2 properties in Crowborough. Complaints from neighbours & both of them were left like tit holes & her deposit kept to clear up the places. KFP will do the same. I don't even see how she's able to afford £5K per month rent & then there's the bill too. At the moment she's paying out nothing. No mortgage, no utilities etc, so she's in for a shock. Can't be renting in her name. Also many rentals don't allow pets. Hopefully those one's that have survived will be rehomed. I bet anything, she's left cat's behind, fending for themselves. :cry:
I hope somebody checks for this in a few days.

Reactions: 17
She’s moved closer to Brighton as well, oh no she's gonna be stinking up the place even more 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m still happy and laughing at her though, yeah she should be in a little flat or a small 2 bed house but that was never gonna be, she was always gonna find a way to get a big place.

Makes a mockery of her being a bankrupt, now a double, as I keep saying It’s been a joke since it started, her spending never curbed, it’s never hindered her hedonistic and extravagant lifestyle, causing her debt to increase massively with each passing year. There has been no desire to stop her, and I believe it will just continue. Always hearing things are in motion, then the date comes and nothing happens, on it goes and f*ck knows what is going on with HMRC.

Saying all that, despite the fact she is still getting away with spending like a millionaire, I just wanted her out of the MM, so I’m happy, despite her protests she wanted rid, she really didn’t. Skank won’t be happy she’s lost the MM, it was a throwback to her success days, when she did have it all, her star has crashed moving out of her mansion, and I do think things will only get worse for her now. The rental expense of £5K a month will anger a public struggling with the cost of living, seeing a double bankrupt able to do this is really gonna piss people off, this ain’t gonna go down well. She couldn‘t afford her mortgage, she can’t afford this, it’s dodgy AF how it’s been financed, bet she’s out of there in 6 months, and it will be interesting what happens then. She’s hated now, I can’t see her ever getting big TV contracts again, and that’s where the big money for her was, any channel will be inundated with complaints platforming her, time for Captive Minds to f*ck off with their dumb ideas of selling her 💩 to C4, it’s over guys. The days of earning £100k+ have gone, she must end up in a small place soon, it will happen. She’s also stuck with inanely grinning Lego, he ain’t going anywhere, he’s now with her 24/7, as she demands, just like a little doggy following her around, there’s zero chemistry and I’m finding it hilarious, I want a showmance marriage, oh the Lols 😁

So I’m not a jaded despondent Kylie today, I feel quite happy, it’s still going very Pete Tong for madam, she’s in deep 💩 there will be outrage over the rental from the public today, it’s still a good day Krusties 👍🏾😁 Kool and the Gang later methinks 💃🏾😁
Just need Harvey rescuing from her now 🤞

Reactions: 22
Poor neighbours are closer than that at dial post ! Wait till Harvey gets angry and starts putting windows in if Katie price moves next door your whole garden will die hope they’ve got neighbour hood watch because they’ll need it
---

Frumpy is wearing daddy’s boiler suit 😂🤣
You make a really good point there. Because she is surrounded by other houses who will no doubt have some form of CCTV, she won’t be able to get away with the lies she’s spun for years re dead pets, graffiti, post box robbers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You make a really good point there. Because she is surrounded by other houses who will no doubt have some form of CCTV, she won’t be able to get away with the lies she’s spun for years re dead pets, graffiti, post box robbers etc.
Or not getting notices / court letters 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not forgetting the horses on the front lawn to add a touch of class to the area 🤣
And by the time she's squeezed all the rusty cars on that drive, where's Mr PP going to park his motorhome? The lawn will be churned up. Can't see her being here for long when landlord finds out who's renting it & does an inspection! :poop: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that allowed somebody else renting in their name but her living in it ? Its got to be dodgy as duck as theres no way she would pass any credit checks and shes gitva history of not paying any bills my mind boggles what she gets away with wont be nice for long with her being a messy dirty witch and Harvey smashing it up i remember her saying he smashed up the house she rented for him a few years ago punching windows doors and walks and hes bigger and older now
I do a few short let tenancies each year for overseas students who come to London to study. The lets are all company lets - it we pay either 6 or 12 months upfront (depending on the landlord's requirements). We have to provide details of the tenant/tenants who are using the property. If the landlord is happy to take £5K per month and gets 6 months rent upfront plus a holding deposit of one month's rent they might think that's not such a bad deal as they can carry out any repairs from the holding deposit.

Reactions: 20
Well she has at least 6 months there, as possession orders don’t take effect until a tenant has been in place for at least that long. After that they can kick her out for all sorts of reasons including not paying rent or “anti-social behaviour” so let’s see what state it’s in by November.
She’s clearly not right in the head, how anyone can live their life like this and not be hanging their head in shame and embarrassment is beyond me.

Reactions: 26
And by the time she's squeezed all the rusty cars on that drive, where's Mr PP going to park his motorhome? The lawn will be churned up. Can't see her being here for long when landlord finds out who's renting it & does an inspection! :poop: 😅
The drive doesn’t look like it has been laid yet so what on earth is she gonna do with all the vehicles! I imagine the poor neighbours are gonna see vehicles parked round the bend to their drive!
Or is she gonna just leave them?! I take it anything left on the property after 10 am is classed as ‘disposed of’?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder/wander if it's Lynne Rickwood, the disgraced social worker, who has fronted the rental using the mattress fund Skank picked up when visiting AFP in her IOW lair?
I think if she lives there too it's legal ? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.