Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was the new house going to be her big announcement but she had a change of plan and thought pouring something over her car would give her something to spin for the foreseeable

Reactions: 22
Can't believe we didn't get the BIG announcement, she's like clockwork isn't she. Throws out a big lie and a date attached then it just passes by without a word said about it again. Glad the papers made one for her instead revealing the new house, is it further from all the kids or closer?

Reactions: 24
I also agree it must be rented through a company or in somebody else's name. No way in hell would she pass credit checks.

Some years ago i used to work for an Australian company who were setting up a branch in the UK. My job was to source rentals for the Aussies coming over here and then get them ready with making beds, food shopping etc for the day of their arrival. Some staff members were bringing partners and children. It was all done and guaranteed in the company name, the landlords had no idea who the tenants were.

Skank's landlord is now in tit street. Thoughts and prayers to whoever that is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Can't believe we didn't get the BIG announcement, she's like clockwork isn't she. Throws out a big lie and a date attached then it just passes by without a word said about it again. Glad the papers made one for her instead revealing the new house, is it further from all the kids or closer?
If the kids are with Kierans mum it's further, from a journey of an hour, to about an hour and a half.

I know someone who got divorced (he left, his choice) He made all sorts of promises about staying close and seeing the kids. He moved an hour away and then started complaining it was too hard to see the kids once a week. So it moved to every other week, then maybe once a month and he moved again even further to live with a new girlfriend so hardly ever saw them...as if they were an afterthought. I could see KP doing the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If it's the Haywards heath i posted earlier it's 12 miles down the road from Horsham. It's also still close to her neighbour who probably has her horses and close to her bestie mates Lou for freebies.
I know it well, by definitely not under Surrey.

Reactions: 10
2020 Just been made bankrupt:
KATIE Price has vowed she'll never move back into her "Mucky Mansion" as she's officially moved in with boyfriend Carl Woods.
"The doctors from The Priory have said that my house, mentally, is a place I can't ever go back to because there's too many memories.

2021 Chucked out of the rental:

2022: ££££ signs for a TV deal:
'It's now my happy home': Katie Price reveals the remarkable transformation of her Mucky Mansion which boasts a sleek new kitchen, stylish décor and incredible themed bedrooms for her kids

What a difference 2 years makes....

2024 " I can't wait to get out this house in a few months time," ONLY BECAUSE SHE HAD TOO!

Let's take bets on how long this one will last.... maybe she better keep most of those boxes packed. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
there is no way she is earning over 20k every single month the only work she as got that actually pays is her only fans(i suppose there could be enough saddos out there that pay to see what you can google and see for free)and as you say if she is she will be left with less than 3k a month for bills/food etc just after paying the rent i am just trying to think what her excuse is going to be when she as to move again in 6/12 months when her rental is up(if not evicted by then)
Dont forget all her various salon visits dont think shes going so much as she used to or doesnt appear to be no nice designer clothes they went out the window years ago not forgetting keeping all her cars on the road how the hell is she going to afford anything and shes got the BH to face yet in July so its nowhere near over for her yet i dont see where shes going to get the money anybody know if the new bombshell book is still going ahead? And im sure no tv will touchbher with a barge pole as shes got nothing new to offer just same old tit rinse and repeat doesnt look like her lapdog Lego twit is earning any coin either lol no big birthday bash for her this year lol just a crap shop bought cake talk about a mighty big fall

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how the locals will feel about KFP being a resident in HH? They was outraged a few years back when a 99p shop opened in the town.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is the house the Mail are referring to. It's a new-build and immaculate inside. Won't last long.
£5 bleeping grand a month. How the duck is that allowed???? Who's paying for it, who's guarantor for her and who's going to clear up the inevitable tit show she will leave behind when/if she goes? Do the owners even realise who's moving in?
This is SO bleeping UNFAIR!!!!!
---
When she says "the authorities" have said she should move out, perhaps she means the mortgage provider?!
I bet the neighbours are absolutely beside themselves. Watch house prices tank immediately.

• Sad
  • Haha
If the kids are with Kierans mum it's further, from a journey of an hour, to about an hour and a half.

I know someone who got divorced (he left, his choice) He made all sorts of promises about staying close and seeing the kids. He moved an hour away and then started complaining it was too hard to see the kids once a week. So it moved to every other week, then maybe once a month and he moved again even further to live with a new girlfriend so hardly ever saw them...as if they were an afterthought. I could see KP doing the same.
With skank it'll be a case of she can't fully utilise them so why even bother?
No loss to any of the children though.

Reactions: 16
This is the house the Mail are referring to. It's a new-build and immaculate inside. Won't last long.
£5 bleeping grand a month. How the duck is that allowed???? Who's paying for it, who's guarantor for her and who's going to clear up the inevitable tit show she will leave behind when/if she goes? Do the owners even realise who's moving in?
This is SO bleeping UNFAIR!!!!!
---
When she says "the authorities" have said she should move out, perhaps she means the mortgage provider?!
May have already been mentioned, I'm catching up on posts. Those poor neighbours. They're right on top of her. That house is spotless inside, new carpets, nicely decorated. That will be trashed within a week. And sadly, smashed up when Harvey visits and has a temper.
How ever is she going to keep up £5 rental money & what about the deposit. I don't think it's in her name. Wouldn't pass credit checks. Maybe the managing agents & home owner don't know it's her moving in. WELL THEY WILL NOW ! :mad: :poop: Plus it's straight on the road. So much for privacy & security😅. Still think it's tit that trustee's OR's are allowing her to rent such a big place, way beyond her means when she owes so much to creditors.:mad::poop: Want to see pictures of the locks being changed on MM & the state she's leaving it in. Will she be responsible for any bills to removed & clear rubbish from MM? I think our lovely Stan said she would be.

Reactions: 33
Wander/wonder how many properties her or her "management" were turned away from before securing this one cos as much as it looks a lovely place, it's not what she'd really like to be in, too many close neighbours for a start. This has been months in the planning, and removals, we downsized and moved over a hundred miles north and it cost over 2k for removals, booked 8 weeks in advance.

Many Years ago,I used to help out my friends daughter weekends to run her stall of ladies fashion,nice gear actually,this was the early nineties,her Saturday market was Haywards Heath,nice market actually.she had a huge stall it was right by the entrance e to the market,she done really well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Wtf is Bison wearing? Is it prison issue??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.