Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we'll see some pictures soon but is it directly opposite that beauty place? I'm bored and getting my car back in a couple of weeks. I might take a mosey past to have a nose. It really is just a souless over priced new build, they are throwing them up everywhere in Surrey, my friend has one opposite our stables. Obviously nice houses but space wise nothing like what she's been used to. It'll be trashed in no time. It's on a public road with neighbours both sides they'll probably be complaining by the end of the week. Unless she's going to keep it somewhere else it will be obvious which one's hers anyway by the pink monstrosity outside. I'd be wary of living there with that car outside if I was her, she's a sitting target for random "acid" attacks!🤣🤣.
Also can somebody tell me why Kerry Katona still has a management company? She never does anything now entertainment wise and I don't see how they can make any money from representing her. Where does the money come from to make it worthwhile renting these big houses for her? It doesn't make sense. In fact, apart from a brief stint in Atomic Kitten and the Iceland adverts, I can't think of anything she has done.
---
The drive doesn’t look like it has been laid yet so what on earth is she gonna do with all the vehicles! I imagine the poor neighbours are gonna see vehicles parked round the bend to their drive!
Or is she gonna just leave them?! I take it anything left on the property after 10 am is classed as ‘disposed of’?
She'll probably leave the horsebox at her neighbours place. You can't keep 3.5ton on a public road permanently.
---
The only consolation for the neighbours is that they'll be able to make a nice few quid from the papa. They've probably already dropped their cards through their doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My heart goes out to the poor neighbours.
How a double bankrupt can afford over grand a week is beyond me.
Wonder will JJ be allowed out to play with the other kids in the street.
That was my first thought too. Imagine the sinking feeling watching her pink Range Rover pull in next door, door opening and the screeching starting - ‘hey jj you bleep’ and on, and on.

But hopefully they are constantly onto the police and report her for driving, anti social noise etc

Reactions: 31
Remember the last rental she had with carl, wasn't long until neighbours and the council got involved to out her from there!so doubt she'll be in this one long, probably just a short term idea of hers to prove to ' jj the new 'one' ' that she's in danger needs protection etc so he will agree for her to move in with him. Or she's just not going to pay the rent and just stay there until she's evicted as its a long process if the renter refuses to leave. Either way I think we are all of the same conclusion that this house isn't going to last long

Reactions: 33
So Andy Bren is now her ‘best buddy’ how many besties does she have. Only using him as wants him to write her musical 🙄

SFP said she got her outfit from M&S as it was nice and comfy.

I imagine she would have had to pay several months up front for this new rental. Maybe a room each for a live in housekeeper, a corrupt social worker too.
I expect the horses are staying with Helen, as she like to pretend they are still hers.
I hope they put in the contract, no Barbie’s on the walls, no feature walls. There will be dog and cat mess everywhere. The garage will be piled high with junk.
Not sure why she was trying to sell the table etc, as that looks like it would fit in, change for change sake, she’s a double bankrupt and should be seen to be spending less…but no, she will probably spend a shed load on getting more stuff. 😡
---

it must be this…
View attachment 2962872
She'll be nipping off to IKEA for new stuff for the rental. Interesting, no wardrobe's. but she's used to just chucking her clothes on the floor. One of those bedrooms will have to be a dressing room for her clothes, wigs, make-up & tit. As a rental, she will have to buy freestanding units. She;s not going to be able to attached anything to the walls. Most rentals don't even let you put pictures up without permission. No way will everything she's got, fit into this house. Plus all those containers full of crap. Hopefully whoever is renting (sure not in her name), will have taken a very large deposit. They'll need it, to clean up the mess she leaves. Can't see her being here long & then she's going to have to move all over again 😅 . I wonder if trustee's have ok'd such a large house rental, considering there's only her.Surely they know all 4 kids removed & only H visit's occasionally. I feel for those poor neighbours. They'll be complaints very quickly.

Reactions: 33
---
Did she take the dog and cat do we know
I wouldn't be surprised if no pets allowed at new place ... I really hope so ... she will just get rid like the rest, she has no attachment to them ... hopefully they are in better homes already

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That was my first thought too. Imagine the sinking feeling watching her pink Range Rover pull in next door, door opening and the screeching starting - ‘hey jj you bleep’ and on, and on.

But hopefully they are constantly onto the police and report her for driving, anti social noise etc
Good point about the neighbours 'watching her'
Me and my husband are both used to a lot of space growing up, he was from a farm family and we had a lot of land. (Not rich families just inherited run down places but lots of space)When we bought our first house together our budget was a terraced house. We both hated living there, felt like we were in prison and the neighbours over looking the garden etc I felt embarrassed using my own garden. Before any one says....yes I know plenty of people grow up living in this type of house perfectly fine, I'm simply saying when you're used to having freedom and space it's such a shock to your system to suddenly be in small confined space with no privacy! How will she cope, she will think she can do as she likes as usual, will fall out with everyone and play the victim that's she's being harassed / picked on etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She'll be nipping off to IKEA for new stuff for the rental. Interesting, no wardrobe's. but she's used to just chucking her clothes on the floor. One of those bedrooms will have to be a dressing room for her clothes, wigs, make-up & tit. As a rental, she will have to buy freestanding units. She;s not going to be able to attached anything to the walls. Most rentals don't even let you put pictures up without permission. No way will everything she's got, fit into this house. Plus all those containers full of crap. Hopefully whoever is renting (sure not in her name), will have taken a very large deposit. They'll need it, to clean up the mess she leaves. Can't see her being here long & then she's going to have to move all over again 😅 . I wonder if trustee's have ok'd such a large house rental, considering there's only her.Surely they know all 4 kids removed & only H visit's occasionally. I feel for those poor neighbours. They'll be complaints very quickly.
I wouldn't imagine she ran it past the trustees, they probably found out when red tops published ... also another reason for the 'authorities tokd me to move for safety' bull tit story ... as others have said this move has been a couple of months in the planning, she kept the eviction secret until it was publically pasted on the gate 'things going on behind the scenes' wasn't just family court, it was losing the appeal over eviction and struggling to get accepted on a rental property

Reactions: 22
So, do you reckon they will board up the MM windows with those metal shutters? After all, the house is a sitting duck for vandals.
Would love a picture of that, even though my heart breaks for what she has done to that once-beautiful house.

Was it 10.00am that she had to be out of the MM by? Bet the bailiffs, locksmiths, reporters, etc are parked up ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#393 Katie Price Finally evicted from the mucky mansion, the neighbours will soon be airing their dissatisfaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I agree no big driveway with gates either for her just a normal road like most people so she will have zero privacy unless shes installs an expensive ccctv system and that wont come cheap
I don't know how the "authorities" can say that place is safer for her to live in than MM. Everyone will know her address soon enough too.

• Haha
I wonder/wander if it's Lynne Rickwood, the disgraced social worker, who has fronted the rental using the mattress fund Skank picked up when visiting AFP in her IOW lair?
I think if she lives there too it's legal ? 🤔
Sorry to quote my own post but do we know if Dim Lynne is still around as no longer any nanny requirements?

Reactions: 16
The lawyers had to make so many cuts it's probably just a picture book of Meeeeee.
Hopefully not a pop-up one 😬
I’m kinda looking forward to the book, as she’s spinning it as the ultimate truth, but legal letters have been sent to the publishers telling them to back off. One was obviously from Claire, so she cannot touch PA with her ‘truth’, and anything she says that isn’t defamatory, just saying minor awful things about him, will alienate J & P further. They clearly love their Dad loads, J has already deserted her, but it’s noticeable P is now distant and I think she does still try to have a relationship with her, this book could upset P to the point she gives up on her. I think Reid’s representatives may also have threatened the publishers with action and she still owes him money. She won’t touch the Milky Bar Kid, she seems scared of what he will say after he publicly said enough now, I will spill if you don’t shut up, she has not said a word about him since. Will she attack SB, interesting if so, he knows a lot about her, will he fight back, so that leaves KH, and after the family court case, is she going there, good luck with that Skank. So what is in this book, more lies about Sarf Africa 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s done little of any real interest over the last few years, other than being a complete f*ckwit, oh yes this book is gonna be fun 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
You make a really good point there. Because she is surrounded by other houses who will no doubt have some form of CCTV, she won’t be able to get away with the lies she’s spun for years re dead pets, graffiti, post box robbers etc.
The Mexican’s with their sombrero’s at the end of her driveway singing the Macarena 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too 😔 The semi-detached to the right were not happy about the new house being built because of the effect on their peace and privacy..and also access to their property on the shared access road. Next door has a lovely garden and next door but one has young children.…they will not be happy if she is screeching and swearing in the back garden. The land was sold for development by the house on the left. They will be regretting that decision soon. (I had a nosy at the planning app). I don’t expect this move will work out well….she really is only suited to a caravan in the middle of some wasteland on an industrial estate where she can’t bother anyone!
Here is a pic of the car someone put on fb tonight for damage inspection 😉
Hope she's paid, I've heard the council are ruthless chasing for payments, hope they've got her new address ;)

1716971753624.png

Shaded blue area is the CAZ and yellow splodge is where Madam's jalopy was "abandoned" in the car park. It would be VERY difficult to avoid going through the CAZ without a very long detour if they were coming off the motorway.

1716972110320.png

Reactions: 16
Well she has at least 6 months there, as possession orders don’t take effect until a tenant has been in place for at least that long. After that they can kick her out for all sorts of reasons including not paying rent or “anti-social behaviour” so let’s see what state it’s in by November.
She’s clearly not right in the head, how anyone can live their life like this and not be hanging their head in shame and embarrassment is beyond me.
There is always:
Section 21 evictions allow landlords to evict tenants with two months' notice and no reason given.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good point about the neighbours 'watching her'
Me and my husband are both used to a lot of space growing up, he was from a farm family and we had a lot of land. (Not rich families just inherited run down places but lots of space)When we bought our first house together our budget was a terraced house. We both hated living there, felt like we were in prison and the neighbours over looking the garden etc I felt embarrassed using my own garden. Before any one says....yes I know plenty of people grow up living in this type of house perfectly fine, I'm simply saying when you're used to having freedom and space it's such a shock to your system to suddenly be in small confined space with no privacy! How will she cope, she will think she can do as she likes as usual, will fall out with everyone and play the victim that's she's being harassed / picked on etc
Little Andrew next door in for a rare treat then ! Skanky naked in the garden little andrew wanking himself too death 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.