Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope whomever is renting does a 3 month check…after 3 days it’s doing to be an absolute tit pit. 3 weeks things will be completely destroyed and carpets ruined with piss and tit…so a 3 month check, bleeping hell…

I agree with @DC16, I’m SURE a lump sum has been put down to cover several months - the landlord thinks they’ve had a windfall, probably ‘sold’ by her fake management , ‘BeigeZilla’ popping round selling a top celebrity staying there - ‘see, here’s 6 months/1 year rent upfront! That’s how RICH and FAMOUS they are…I cant reveal their identity for security reasons of course’.

I hope to duck they have a watertight Claus in the contract re damage…TwatCunt wont pay, but whomever got it in her name will be held accountable…shall we guess Olive Management or similar, which will suddenly go into liquidation and be unable to pay for the damage??
The Landlord is going to be left with a HEFTY bill, I absolutely guarantee it!!

Reactions: 48
The new house is only a couple of mins away from my sisters so I will definitely be having a quick peep when I visit.

KFP really has behaved abysmally hasn’t she ?
She is still living a great life , nice new million pound rental talking of holidays whilst her creditors are still waiting to be paid. All this talk about wanting a new Tv show she could have done something on how she put her debt recovery plan in to action and repaid all. But no , zero fucks were given to the creditors and she just carried on spending like a millionaire. Those moon boots she’s wearing are about £150 a pair and she has them in multiple colours.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I've not been on here in a while. Have the kids gone back to living with kieran or is she still holding them hostage???

Reactions: 6
I've not been on here in a while. Have the kids gone back to living with kieran or is she still holding them hostage???
Well,we defo now know she has’nt got them,court case was private obviously as it was a children case,we do think Kieran has won custody but we’re not sure where they are,probably we guess Kieron’s mum.As it’s B&J we don’t discuss it now,it has to be their privacy,as that bleep used and abused them of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How is she going to fit 3 trucks worth of stuff in that house?? I have a five bed and could fill one van at the most. She is going to have crap and boxes piled up. She won’t be able to unpack most of it. Mine might only be a townhouse but I have one bedroom more then you skanky and I am just a stay at home mum, not a supermodel of a trillionty years! All her money, to end up in a rental, with nothing to leave her children. She could’ve set them all up for life, especially H. If I had that kind of money, my kids and grandkids would have trust funds to make their lives so much easier. Money is wasted on the rich!
---

How much was her mortgage? God, our mortgage isn’t a quarter of this! I will never understand why people spend this much on rent instead of paying towards their own home. Still, all that money and she will have nothing to show for it, just lining someone else’s pocket.
People rent because they can't get mortgages. Not many people really want to pay someone else's mortgage. With Skank it's her own fault though.
I think it's funny she's gone for a new build, mock Tudor version of a tiny corner of the MM!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My heart goes out to the poor neighbours.
How a double bankrupt can afford over grand a week is beyond me.
Wonder will JJ be allowed out to play with the other kids in the street.
The neighbourhood WhatsApp group must be on fire. Imagine the drones, the paps, the bins, the gate thieves, the graffiti artists, the acid throwers - all waiting to go into action.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone said in one of the Daily Fail comments that for 3 large moving vans that would cost around £12,000!
---

It's about the same size and similar floor plan to my house, I wouldn't call it particularly large though. Yes it's a decent size house and bigger than she deserves, but it has close neighbors and is a HUGE step down for her from the MM that's for sure!
I agree no big driveway with gates either for her just a normal road like most people so she will have zero privacy unless shes installs an expensive ccctv system and that wont come cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we are assuming this skanky woman “earns” over 250k a year

40% tax
40% to bankruptcy 1
Leaves 90k
Minus 60k rent
Leaves 30k to pay bills and Mr Tax Man
Butlins for you m’lady. No St Lucia on that disposable income
Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣

I know we don’t know what’s going on with the forensic accountants but surely even someone with GCSE maths fail can work out that there must be a mattress stuffed full of cash somewhere to carry on this facade.
there is no way she is earning over 20k every single month the only work she as got that actually pays is her only fans(i suppose there could be enough saddos out there that pay to see what you can google and see for free)and as you say if she is she will be left with less than 3k a month for bills/food etc just after paying the rent i am just trying to think what her excuse is going to be when she as to move again in 6/12 months when her rental is up(if not evicted by then)

Reactions: 25
Jumped on this thread as the Haywards Heath house is just down the road from me… it definitely looks like the same house from the daily mail pictures 😫
Oooh we have feet on the ground 🕵️‍♂️
---
Why is SFP in her pj’s? 🤣🤣
Also BLUE!. Now she’s blue bison. Stil rhymes eh Sooh? She’s built like a brick shithouse to use an old expression. She’s getting wider by the day. Soon Skank won’t fit in any pic with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't think it's skanks name on any paperwork Tedbear,,, my guess either AFP and Mr PP, Danny and his blacksheep company, Jess and her olive management company have paid for it, i don't think kryten could afford it and would pass any credit checks, so think skanks bankrolled one of them on the quiet.
Yep, my guess is rented through a company and / or 3 or 6 months rent up front. Some landlords don't bother with credit checks etc if they are paid a few months in advance. If she's somehow paid 15 -30k in advance that should be looked into.....you would hope!

Reactions: 33
I hope whomever is renting does a 3 month check…after 3 days it’s doing to be an absolute tit pit. 3 weeks things will be completely destroyed and carpets ruined with piss and tit…so a 3 month check, bleeping hell…

I agree with @DC16, I’m SURE a lump sum has been put down to cover several months - the landlord thinks they’ve had a windfall, probably ‘sold’ by her fake management , ‘BeigeZilla’ popping round selling a top celebrity staying there - ‘see, here’s 6 months/1 year rent upfront! That’s how RICH and FAMOUS they are…I cant reveal their identity for security reasons of course’.

I hope to duck they have a watertight Claus in the contract re damage…TwatCunt wont pay, but whomever got it in her name will be held accountable…shall we guess Olive Management or similar, which will suddenly go into liquidation and be unable to pay for the damage??
I agree and most new builds wont have the silid walls like the MM did so harvey will be smashing doors and walls with ease not to mention windows and im sure there will be numerous overflowing bins out front at all times to piss the neighbours off wonder if she will have a housewarming party😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Narcissists have no emotional attachment, She will probably walk out with just the clothes on her back. She will put a few bits of furniture into storage, which she will never pay for after the first mth. They are also very resilient. So she will move on start again. Leaving another path of destruction 💯. Until the day comes and she's alone, old and lonely. Then only 2% chance the realisation set's in, and it's too late. Danielle Westbrook is a prime example.
I have to disagree she definitely had an attachment to her and Peter wedding dress, the way she was hugging it and pretending to wear it, there's no way that hasn't got its own bedroom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is it with brown adult women calling themselves’ girls’? I HATE being referred to as a girl…I am not a bleeping child! If you’re over 30 coming out with this crap give your bleeping head a wobble! It’s such a condescending term, why the duck would you infantilise yourself? I’m in my 40s ffs, I’m not a cutesy coquettish little thing twirling my hair looking up at people giggling shyly like some pedalos bleeping fantasy! duck that tit!
I think she wants to be infantalised when it suits her, nothing's her fault you see. She's just a poor ickle girl people take advantage of 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I agree no big driveway with gates either for her just a normal road like most people so she will have zero privacy unless shes installs an expensive ccctv system and that wont come cheap
She'll be on-the-grift for that later on, you know
"Ize soooo fwytened arfta dat assid attak - Ize neyds sum camras an' stuff ter prertek MEEEE!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, my guess is rented through a company and / or 3 or 6 months rent up front. Some landlords don't bother with credit checks etc if they are paid a few months in advance. If she's somehow paid 15 -30k in advance that should be looked into.....you would hope!
Ive no doubt its something bloody dodgy like most tit with her i looke it up on google maps and theres an aesthetics clinic over the road hope the Skank doesnt go and befriend her for free treatments with the promise to advertise her buisness 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Agreed. The landlord will be at the back of a looooong queue so they’ll never get their money. I wonder if there’s a hierarchy of who gets paid first in the unlikely event she’s forced to repay?

Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Why is Sophie wearing a boiler suit, is she just off a shift at a farm or going home to decorate her boring beige house?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.