Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible she’s put the rental in Harvey’s name and is using his trust fund to pay for it,using the excuse he needs somewhere to come home when he’s on breaks (sorry if it’s been mentioned previously)

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Today should be a happy day but I am feeling a little despondent.

The latest Mail story comments whilst overwhelmingly negative do have a higher proportion of braindeads within it than expected.

They claim :-

Shes has bought the house
She’s allowed to do so
All the kids live with her
Then even 🥧 vid got a mention

☹ How does she do it? How are people STILL this thick? 😡
The Mail lies all the time, the fact is that her 5 is really only two, as Harvey is at some sort of res college (somewhere) Princess and Junior both live at their Dad's and have done for a long while and the other two get passed around like a hot potato, pawns in the game of the life of Katie Price

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well the locks should have been changed by now. Just need the confirmation and we can polish off the vinyl and get the needle on. Woohoo. Do you love it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, it’s ridiculous, I really cannot understand now she has no children with her, a bankrupt can justify spending £60k a year on rent, plus bills etc, but I don’t think any of us are really surprised she has managed this. Weirdly I don’t feel that annoyed, think we knew an expensive place was coming, and I’m just happy she’s lost her MM status symbol. To me, this is just another example of her bankruptcy process being a total farce. The trustees constantly appear to put her requirements above the creditors, I guess they signed this off 🤷🏽‍♀️ ain’t right but it’s just the way it is, and why I have no faith in them ever sorting out her affairs.

Anyway despite this nonsense, I’m still laughing at her tonight, I’m taking her losing the kids and the house as a massive win, still loving today, I will still play Kool tomorrow there’s still gonna be a celebration, and although she will front this out, saying she doesn’t care, oh yes she does, madam will not be Miss Smug from Smug City tonight, whereas I am, I’m feeling very smug here. Events are finally conspiring against her, long term she’s f*cked, there will no return of the Pricey, those days are gone, she will just increasingly become this caricature she already is, let’s hope she marries Lego Stoner-Boy next, that will be hilarious 🥳😁
Oh.... she won't have to travel far to have her various bits filled....

Reactions: 11
She won't care about any rules she will have her pets, she will attach anything to the walls as she gives zero fucks. We all know she is going to absolutely trash the place and I kind of feel a bit sorry for the landlord, but I also don't as they should never have rented to her.
I honestly don't think they had a clue it was her or, after all the MM stories on TV and in the papers, they would never have agreed to it. However I don't believe for one minute the lettings agency wouldn't have known. If I owned that house I'd be absolutely fuming they hadn't checked with me first.

Reactions: 20
Is it possible she’s put the rental in Harvey’s name and is using his trust fund to pay for it,using the excuse he needs somewhere to come home when he’s on breaks (sorry if it’s been mentioned previously)
Not sure there is a trust fund....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Why is Frumpy wearing jim-jams...? (mystified face....)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think dim lynne has been there for quite some time we would have seen her in the pictures
It was really all worth chucking her career away for dontcha think? 😆
---
This is the letting agent!!! Oh, and the listing says 0 deposit.View attachment 2963098
No point in enquiring about council tax cos it won't be paying it anyway
---
Why is Frumpy wearing jim-jams...? (mystified face....)
Cos she's pregnant of course!
---
View attachment 2963134is it this one? Place looks like a tit heap already!!
It's perfect then! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
JJ didn’t look very happy last night..
View attachment 2963049
Lego is speaking to his Mum saying “Mam, they all know it wasn’t acid, she won’t even let me run around with scissors in the house, let alone give me acid, she just gave me nail varnish remover, and now they’ve rumbled me Mam. Can I come and stay with you for a bit until the heat dies down, I can’t cope Mam, she’s keeps singing ‘Hannnnnnooo’ as well, I’m going mad Mam, but my contract‘s not up until the New Year”…sad face emoji 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.