Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that it would have been Dim Lynne who has the tenancy in her name. Social workers aren't renowned for being well-paid. Also, she was fired for gross misconduct (we believe??) and has no fixed job (I'm not counting being KP's lackey as a proper job).
---
Those neighbours in Hayward's Heath must be reacting how locals do when a load of caravans turn up on Bank Holidays and set up on the picturesque village green.

Plus, why is there no front path to the front door of this rental? It's just lawn. Unless it's easier to lay turf like that and cut in details afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I doubt that it would have been Dim Lynne who has the tenancy in her name. Social workers aren't renowned for being well-paid. Also, she was fired for gross misconduct (we believe??) and has no fixed job (I'm not counting being KP's lackey as a proper job).
I don’t think dim lynne has been there for quite some time we would have seen her in the pictures

Reactions: 18
What if they haven’t signed anything off? She’s avoided all comms and court dates. My guess is she didn't attend the last hearing as she knew she was being evicted and she knew she needed more time to get a rental. I hope that’s the case and when they finally grow a pair, they order her out and into a bedsit.
NOT A CHANCE!

Reactions: 7
There is always:
Section 21 evictions allow landlords to evict tenants with two months' notice and no reason given.
Section 21 can’t be used in the initial fixed tenancy period. So she’s safe from a S21 for most likely 6 or 12 months.

The main reason to kick a tenant out within the initial fixed period would be to use a Section 8 for non payment of rent. I believe they need to be at least 2 months in arrears before a S8 can be issued but then it can be cancelled by paying the overdue rent. Of course if she’s paid 6/12 months up front then this is irrelevant.

There are some other section 8 reasons around breaching the tenancy agreement that she could fall foul of that could see her booted out early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm sure we'll see some pictures soon but is it directly opposite that beauty place? I'm bored and getting my car back in a couple of weeks. I might take a mosey past to have a nose. It really is just a souless over priced new build, they are throwing them up everywhere in Surrey, my friend has one opposite our stables. Obviously nice houses but space wise nothing like what she's been used to. It'll be trashed in no time. It's on a public road with neighbours both sides they'll probably be complaining by the end of the week. Unless she's going to keep it somewhere else it will be obvious which one's hers anyway by the pink monstrosity outside. I'd be wary of living there with that car outside if I was her, she's a sitting target for random "acid" attacks!🤣🤣.
Also can somebody tell me why Kerry Katona still has a management company? She never does anything now entertainment wise and I don't see how they can make any money from representing her. Where does the money come from to make it worthwhile renting these big houses for her? It doesn't make sense. In fact, apart from a brief stint in Atomic Kitten and the Iceland adverts, I can't think of anything she has done.
---

She'll probably leave the horsebox at her neighbours place. You can't keep 3.5ton on a public road permanently.
---
The only consolation for the neighbours is that they'll be able to make a nice few quid from the papa. They've probably already dropped their cards through their doors.
Re KK - Only Fans and panto. And her OK column

Reactions: 13
Why isn’t she in a flat or a two bed terrace?
HOW is this possible?
Makes my piss boil
I wish I was a bankrupt as she is!

Reactions: 26
Section 21 can’t be used in the initial fixed tenancy period. So she’s safe from a S21 for most likely 6 or 12 months.

The main reason to kick a tenant out within the initial fixed period would be to use a Section 8 for non payment of rent. I believe they need to be at least 2 months in arrears before a S8 can be issued but then it can be cancelled by paying the overdue rent. Of course if she’s paid 6/12 months up front then this is irrelevant.

There are some other section 8 reasons around breaching the tenancy agreement that she could fall foul of that could see her booted out early.
It's on rightmove & £4.995 pm

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She'll be nipping off to IKEA for new stuff for the rental. Interesting, no wardrobe's. but she's used to just chucking her clothes on the floor. One of those bedrooms will have to be a dressing room for her clothes, wigs, make-up & tit. As a rental, she will have to buy freestanding units. She;s not going to be able to attached anything to the walls. Most rentals don't even let you put pictures up without permission. No way will everything she's got, fit into this house. Plus all those containers full of crap. Hopefully whoever is renting (sure not in her name), will have taken a very large deposit. They'll need it, to clean up the mess she leaves. Can't see her being here long & then she's going to have to move all over again 😅 . I wonder if trustee's have ok'd such a large house rental, considering there's only her.Surely they know all 4 kids removed & only H visit's occasionally. I feel for those poor neighbours. They'll be complaints very quickly.
Oh no! What if she's not allowed to put up all those pictures of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why isn’t she in a flat or a two bed terrace?
HOW is this possible?
Makes my piss boil
I wish I was a bankrupt as she is!
Agree, just don't get how these bankrupt zelebs land on their feet with a nice cushy place when other people would be in a bedsit or flat and most likely have to move further away to get one and it would be a dump because most decent places require a credit check/refernces. My sister had a right job getting a place when she split with the bloke she lived with and couldn't afford a 3 bedhouse on her own. She was having to look at allsorts of dumps beacuse she couldn't pass a credit check and had no guarantor. Then theres the deposit and rent up front. How KP manages it I don't know.
---
It's on rightmove & £4.995 pm
I just don't see how she can pay that and her utility bills. She can't be making duck all with what she does now. I just know she's got money hidden away in cash.
---
Oh no! What if she's not allowed to put up all those pictures of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :ROFLMAO:
Even if the landlord allowed it when my sister got her new build from the council she couldn't put up stuff on the walls because of it being new something to do with the build so she had to wait so long until she could.

Reactions: 15
She'll be nipping off to IKEA for new stuff for the rental. Interesting, no wardrobe's. but she's used to just chucking her clothes on the floor. One of those bedrooms will have to be a dressing room for her clothes, wigs, make-up & tit. As a rental, she will have to buy freestanding units. She;s not going to be able to attached anything to the walls. Most rentals don't even let you put pictures up without permission. No way will everything she's got, fit into this house. Plus all those containers full of crap. Hopefully whoever is renting (sure not in her name), will have taken a very large deposit. They'll need it, to clean up the mess she leaves. Can't see her being here long & then she's going to have to move all over again 😅 . I wonder if trustee's have ok'd such a large house rental, considering there's only her.Surely they know all 4 kids removed & only H visit's occasionally. I feel for those poor neighbours. They'll be complaints very quickly.

She won't care about any rules she will have her pets, she will attach anything to the walls as she gives zero fucks. We all know she is going to absolutely trash the place and I kind of feel a bit sorry for the landlord, but I also don't as they should never have rented to her.

Reactions: 25
JJ didn’t look very happy last night..
View attachment 2963049
He’s a grubby , sinister looking little prick isn’t he ?
Why do they all look so filthy once they’ve been around her for a few months?
Does she insist they don’t shower ?
And his hair !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear to God , the utter tool that was sink boy looks like James Bond next to this Bog Troll 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Today should be a happy day but I am feeling a little despondent.

The latest Mail story comments whilst overwhelmingly negative do have a higher proportion of braindeads within it than expected.

They claim :-

Shes has bought the house
She’s allowed to do so
All the kids live with her
Then even 🥧 vid got a mention

☹ How does she do it? How are people STILL this thick? 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Today should be a happy day but I am feeling a little despondent.

The latest Mail story comments whilst overwhelmingly negative do have a higher proportion of braindeads within it than expected.

They claim :-

Shes has bought the house
She’s allowed to do so
All the kids live with her
Then even 🥧 vid got a mention

☹ How does she do it? How are people STILL this thick? 😡
God they really are thick just like her living in their own fanatsy world. To them KP can do no wrong.

Reactions: 16
She won't care about any rules she will have her pets, she will attach anything to the walls as she gives zero fucks. We all know she is going to absolutely trash the place and I kind of feel a bit sorry for the landlord, but I also don't as they should never have rented to her.
I wonder what the legality of this is ?
I’m a landlady & I did used to use a letting company but I wouldn’t have been very pleased AT ALL if they’d let it out to somebody like Skanky & I wasn’t told.

I can only assume the landlord IS ACTUALLY minted & doesn’t care as long as they get a whacking load of money up front .

Then they’ll just get the repairs done once she’s out , as a matter of course it won’t affect them , just the poor neighbours who have no say in the matter .

If you’re in a position to let out a property like that I’m guessing your own property will likely be abroad & you’ve purchased this as an investment. Possibly never even having seen it.

I think on here sometimes we don’t think like this , we think of a landlord who’s scrimped & saved ( like me) to buy a property that will serve as a pension ….that any damage to will cause cash issues & upset, or maybe a landlord who’s renting out an inherited property that they grew up in & have an emotional connection to.

Who knows, either way it’s morally wrong for those involved who do know who this property is going to be lived in by to be involved .
I couldn’t do it .
The residents must be up in arms.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.