Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you like him ?
Personally I think he’s a good kid, not keen on his fake accent but he does appear to have good family values.
I just think he comes across as smug and entitled. If he had good family values he’d watch out for his mum regardless of the nightmare she is. X
---
Oh give over! He is a really nice young man and the misunderstanding was explained.
You’re being sarcastic surely?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys - Harvey has a placement at a residential college, he'll have that placement until his social worker identifies a new placement for him. It's not like he's been kicked out and the skank has been given an extension until she finds somewhere else for him - she'd love everyone to believe this but it's bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh give over! He is a really nice young man and the misunderstanding was explained.
Sorry but I don’t buy the ‘misunderstanding’ excuse. Sounds a bit too like his mother who claims she would pay her way but everybody just gives her stuff for free! Hopefully this was a one time slip by J (possibly egged on by the friends he was with) and hopefully we won’t get any more stories like this about him.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile, over on Facebook she's getting slated in the comments on every page that mentions her 😂 Even on her own page where she's trying to flog JWHYWHY clobber 😂 She does look lovely though, outfit doesn't fit, sexy smile with her pus filled lips all lopsided & piles of medication behind her 🥴 I did try to zoom in to see if I could identify any of the medication 😂
---
Lol I felt sorry for her so treated her to her name and a free pair of Edna glasses 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx ...

View attachment 2958073
Awww Pom, that's soooooo much better 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve bought it a new cushion for its cell , just to provide a bit of home comfort for it

Don’t have an address to send it to though 😂
Please can you forward that on to:
The Skank
2222 Delulu Lane
Trauma Town
Planet Psycho
JYY69 666
In a galaxy far far away

Thanks 👍 😅 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but I don’t buy the ‘misunderstanding’ excuse. Sounds a bit too like his mother who claims she would pay her way but everybody just gives her stuff for free! Hopefully this was a one time slip by J (possibly egged on by the friends he was with) and hopefully we won’t get any more stories like this about him.
He’s a good looking teenage boy with a bit of cash in his pocket and lots of adulation. Of course he’s gonna get up to mischief, it’s what they do; all part of growing up. Like he wasn’t friends with the other kid on the bench. If anything that makes me like him a tiny bit more. Better than being a sap.

Reactions: 7
Guys - Harvey has a placement at a residential college, he'll have that placement until his social worker identifies a new placement for him. It's not like he's been kicked out and the skank has been given an extension until she finds somewhere else for him - she'd love everyone to believe this but it's bollocks.
The idea of HER actually sorting out such things for him is beyond comprehension. Thats someone else's problem innit?
---
Just when you think she couldn’t look more hideous she pulls the felt tip marker out and draws parallel lines.
They're like a picket fence!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The idea of HER actually sorting out such things for him is beyond comprehension. Thats someone else's problem innit?
---

They're like a picket fence!
I totally agree! She is not capable of dealing with anything regarding Harvey. I'll bet she's never done a single thing. The forms, phone calls, meetings are horrendous & exhausting. It's a never ending fight. There is absolutely no way that she's lifted a finger. She'll have relied on others to deal with that 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I totally agree! She is not capable of dealing with anything regarding Harvey. I'll bet she's never done a single thing. The forms, phone calls, meetings are horrendous & exhausting. It's a never ending fight. There is absolutely no way that she's lifted a finger. She'll have relied on others to deal with that 🙄
That'll be what she has Dim Lynne for then, all that form-filling and boring stuff is too tedious for the skank to bother with

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just think he comes across as smug and entitled. If he had good family values he’d watch out for his mum regardless of the nightmare she is. X
---

You’re being sarcastic surely?
How can he look out for her , when she never listens to anyone and just goes ahead and does what she wants anyway?? She never takes responsibility for her errors and actions and goes on to make the same mistakes

Reactions: 36
So is he going to be staying at the Star College until his useless mother geymts him somewhere else

Reactions: 6
But this is what worries me. He should be back at College until it's time for him to leave and go elsewhere. The fact that she's pulled him out and got him at home makes me wonder if he is part of her plan to duck up the eviction.
And I still don't get how Bunny could have been using KP's credit card to buy stuff online. What is a double bankrupt doing with a credit card, ffs?

Reactions: 28
He’s a good looking teenage boy with a bit of cash in his pocket and lots of adulation. Of course he’s gonna get up to mischief, it’s what they do; all part of growing up. Like he wasn’t friends with the other kid on the bench. If anything that makes me like him a tiny bit more. Better than being a sap.
I'm confused by your messaging - he's smug and arrogant and I like him?
Is that what you're saying?

Reactions: 14
So is he going to be staying at the Star College until his useless mother geymts him somewhere else
It's not her role to find somewhere. A social worker will be looking for a placement that meets Harvey's needs and will sort out the funding - the skank will probably go and view it but she's not gonna be looking around for a placement for him.

Reactions: 21
Someone has thrown acid all over her pink RR in the night.
On her post say she is getting out of this house in a few MONTHS time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.