Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brake fluid is the only thing that works to strip off paint from a Car, pain stripper wouldnā€™t work
Brake fluid would literally strip it clean to the metal
Thatā€™s Egg šŸ„š Whites šŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„š.
Sheā€™s creating a story for something
Do you think Skank got the idea from this thread title šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s creating some Fuckery around this ā€œAcidā€ Bollox
That is Egg Whites definitely, and CW is at a event with his New egg šŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„š
I smell Bollox, and why wait till this afternoon to post it? ( the sun has baked it on ) Whereā€™s the CCTV
And So Calm, if that was Actually Acid she would be shitting herself
Sheā€™s bleeping ā€˜at it againā€™ obviously I think done by her of Walter Snitty.

Definitely drove it to the London podcast for a reason, krytens been driving her in his white Merc to the other podcasts and that black 4Ɨ4 he bought off Lou everywhere else. Deflection and looking for sympathy and funny that AFP and Mr PP have been staying on the driveway in their campervan but conveniently didn't last night so.
I think it's hard to say for sure but people know she's driving that Pink car about, she's been showing yet again she doesn't care about breaking rules with the parking ticket. People are angered by her mounting debts and getting away with the bankruptcy stuff, people also know where she lives. I don't think it's a stretch to think people could target her car. PFP could have been pissed as a fart and snoring away whilst it happened for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think Skank got the idea from this thread title šŸ¤£
Jane was just going to post same thing,all knowledgy guys on here noticed the dodgy tyre Etc.

This has happened before when Krusties notice things Dodgy,Thrn you get a story from bleep whorebag.

Reactions: 23
Thatā€™s what I thought Dolly
That usually done with Brake Fluid, my brothers ex did that to his car, but it doesnā€™t bubble up it Strips everything itā€™s doesnā€™t look right

That looks like Egg white šŸ„ššŸ„š Old Egg šŸ„š or new Egg Skank????
and what No CcTv working
I call Bollox itā€™s Egg white baked in the Sun, Hence she waited until this afternoon to post
Or jizz?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Helping towards the narrative of victimisation as somebody previously stated ā€¦. Plus itā€™s another reason that SHE is deciding to leave the MM . The drones flying over , the ghosts, graffiti , bad memories , post bock theft & now more vandalism on a car that has only just seemingly reappeared for no apparent reason despite being unroadworthy .

I donā€™t believe for a second somebody has entered her drive & done this . Anybody would assume that house had security , whether it be cameras , dogs , alarms , whatever.

Itā€™s an in house job . Iā€™m sure the reasons for reasons will become apparent before long .

Reactions: 57
From her MM DIY "makeovers" she probably has paint stripper hanging about
---
Helping towards the narrative of victimisation as somebody previously stated ā€¦. Plus itā€™s another reason that SHE is deciding to leave the MM . The drones flying over , the ghosts, graffiti , bad memories , post bock theft & now more vandalism on a car that has only just seemingly reappeared for no apparent reason despite being unroadworthy .

I donā€™t believe for a second somebody has entered her drive & done this . Anybody would assume that house had security , whether it be cameras , dogs , alarms , whatever.

Itā€™s an in house job . Iā€™m sure the reasons for reasons will become apparent before long .
Agree, she likes to play the victim card to her advantage.

Reactions: 27
I think it's hard to say for sure but people know she's driving that Pink car about, she's been showing yet again she doesn't care about breaking rules with the parking ticket. People are angered by her mounting debts and getting away with the bankruptcy stuff, people also know where she lives. I don't think it's a stretch to think people could target her car. PFP could have been pissed as a fart and snoring away whilst it happened for all we know.
Someone probably lobbed a yogurt at her after the ā€˜tourā€™ and sheā€™s only just noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jane was just going to post same thing,all knowledgy guys on here noticed the dodgy tyre Etc.

This has happened before when Krusties notice things Dodgy,Thrn you get a story from bleep whorebag.
I've noticed in the last few months Skanks increased lifting stories from here.

Well she deffo hasnā€™t gone to that Belfast Pride, I was right about that this morning. it was cancelled šŸ¤” Like DC said, is she now using this as an excuse to cancel Cheltenham as well or has someone else other than her actually done thiis

If it is someone else I can only think this is debt, dodgy debt, maybe ā„ debt, sheā€™s not paying any of her debts, and if you donā€˜t pay these guys, they donā€™t play nice, but this may well be her doing to it to herself for reasons, victimisation is one, but she may have another nefarious plan in place.

Again fuckery is at play, and if this ā€œIā€™m not leaving for monthsā€ thing is true about the eviction, I give up, everyone says she cannot do this, and if she stays there her debts will just increase monthly, itā€™s ridiculous itā€™s taken this long, I ainā€™t having it with her dodging everything anymore. Iā€™m not one for saying she is being protected, but cā€™mon no one is this lucky, something really weird is going on if she is staying there beyond June, and we still have the BH to be kicked down the road again, cos I think it will be šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Probably bunged him a few quid and said she'd get them done
---

You make me laugh with the things you say. šŸ˜†
Dear ChiRie,this always happens when she is getting slaughtered by the press,look at what happened to poor darling Blade..loads of tit from her,but she bleeping killed that poor dog.šŸ˜„šŸ˜„Load of tit from her ,the other things that have happened,always,always when she is getting bad reviews etc.Itā€™s right in front of us.What a vile bitchcunt she is.

Reactions: 32
I don't think anyone has poured acid on her car apart from her. It's just one of these fictional stories for the mirror to print/ get clicks on. Bison will get paid for it. Also gives them something to talk about on the podcast. Poor me, I have PTSD. Bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.