Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Carl is at a Event with KSR and Francine Lewis with Megan, Skank is going to go Nuclear ☢
Unless she’s whipped up some Egg whites chucked them over her car and is trying to frame CW ???
Got to say they make a cute couple

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Those voices in my head are seldom wrong and have saved me a few times, coincidence skanks out in the pink beast and gets seen getting a parking ticket then next day it gets attacked on her private property with no CCTV and lots of more newer and expensive cars on the driveway to vandalize, no they pick the pink beast that's unroadworthy falling to bits and its tax and MOT is about to run out and cost thousands to repair to get through another MOT.
Just a thought if Mr PP and AFP are visiting how come they didn't hear or spot anyone on the driveway when their stopping in their campervan at Pricey Towers. 🤔😎
It's also the most recognisable car, definitely hers.

Reactions: 23
How can he look out for her , when she never listens to anyone and just goes ahead and does what she wants anyway?? She never takes responsibility for her errors and actions and goes on to make the same mistakes
Unconditional love I think they call it. His sister on the other hand seems like a beautiful girl inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That looks like nitromors paint stripper. I've used it...not to strip someone's car😁
It does bubble up paint work and leave a white residue. Oh what a shame🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That doesn't look like acid but I'm far from an expert
Brake fluid is the only thing that works to strip off paint from a Car, pain stripper wouldn’t work
Brake fluid would literally strip it clean to the metal
That’s Egg 🥚 Whites 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚.
She’s creating a story for something

Reactions: 29
She cannot just pull Harvey out of his placement - he's a vulnerable adult, the LA/Health fund a placement for him, it would trigger a safeguarding if she did this as he needs the placement to keep him safe. It could end up in the Court of Protection if she took him out of college and refused to return him.

I think he's just having a stay with his mum. I feel for Harvey and the other children - they must love their mum even though she's unbalanced and neglectful, poor kids 🙁
I wonder if she is keeping him off for school as it’s Harvey’s birthday tomorrow but I seriously doubt as she previously admitted she didn’t know B and J birth dates and had to google it. I think she is keeping him off to try and boost ticket sales for the shows.

Reactions: 20
I doubt she's had acid thrown over that montstrosity. There's no way Skank would know it's acid and Baby Darling is as thick as two planks and twice as smelly

She's desperate to be seen as vulnerable, that the MM is unsafe to live there (all by her own doing) It's easier for her to do this than actually live in the reality that is skanks life now.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if she is keeping him off for school as it’s Harvey’s birthday tomorrow but I seriously doubt as she previously admitted she didn’t know B and J birth dates and had to google it. I think she is keeping him off to try and boost ticket sales for the shows.
I cannot get over the fact she didn't know their birth dates! Just shocking.

I thought she had more CCTV than Fort Knox or is this the one night they’d been turned off? Seems like damage limitation to me, the press have totally turned on her so change the narrative by inferring an acid attack…

Reactions: 21
I don't wish to split hairs but.... "my" house on "my" private property?
Have we not established that it's not really hers at all?
---
If only she was still with Carl. He's got some mates who can wrap mobility scooters. I'm sure they could have sorted this one out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Perfect excuse to pull out of the event later tonight in Cheltenham 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 50
So that’s strange MOT failed because if bold tyres then passed later that day but still has bold tyres
Then she says in a few months thought it was 26th June she had to leave

Reactions: 22
Brake fluid is the only thing that works to strip off paint from a Car, pain stripper wouldn’t work
Brake fluid would literally strip it clean to the metal
That’s Egg 🥚 Whites 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚.
She’s creating a story for something
Acid could strip paint. There's one type of acid which affects glass and paint can be used as paint stripper.

Reactions: 13
It's also the most recognisable car, definitely hers.
Definitely drove it to the London podcast for a reason, krytens been driving her in his white Merc to the other podcasts and that black 4×4 he bought off Lou everywhere else. Deflection and looking for sympathy and funny that AFP and Mr PP have been staying on the driveway in their campervan but conveniently didn't last night so.

Reactions: 34
Think there would be more damage showing by now if something corrosive had been on the paintwork that long.

Not gonna lie, looks like milkshake to me, especially on the pink! 🤷‍♀️👀🙄🤔
Erm ‘Few months time’?she said about getting out of the house?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Perfect excuse to pull out of the event later tonight in Cheltenham 🤔
She’s creating some Fuckery around this “Acid” Bollox
That is Egg Whites definitely, and CW is at a event with his New egg 🥚🥚🥚🥚
I smell Bollox, and why wait till this afternoon to post it? ( the sun has baked it on ) Where’s the CCTV
And So Calm, if that was Actually Acid she would be shitting herself

Reactions: 28
Lol I felt sorry for her so treated her to her name and a free pair of Edna glasses 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx ...

View attachment 2958073
Another fantastic @Pom Bear creation 💜💜
I hope you are having a good Bank holiday weekend Pom 😘😘

How are things with you? After several weeks I'm pretty much on the correct dose of pain (after my last surgery brutally cut It down 🤬) Me and Mr Rev had a great time in London. I did lots of shopping and it took a long time not to need 60 naps a day to recover. I'm in hospital tomorrow as a day case for a venesection as my blood has gone too thick again. I've been sat out in the garden getting some sun but it's gone too hot for me so I've come back in.

Sorry I haven't tagged you before. I really hope that you've been able to rest and have kept the right side of things. Sending love from me, Mr Rev, Vic 💖🐱💖 and Bob 💙🐱💙💜💜😘😘💜💜

• Heart
Keeping who off school?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.