Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can comment still
---

Sorry yeah that could be what they meant.
---
This is the comment, sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion guys
View attachment 2957961
How weird when I view her page nothing seems to be commented on but when I click into the post there are comments. I'm sure earlier it wouldn't let me click into them either

Reactions: 9
I think some sensitivity around the kids, and where they live etc is a good thing. They need to be settled, and as anonymous as is possible imo.
I agree about the kids, but I what I don't understand is Krusties posting little guessing games. If you have tea, pour it, if for whatever the reason you can't pour it, then say nothing.
---
Some wrote that everyone knows she's been fiddling Harvey for years. Although KP is inappropriate with him being naked around him I don't think she'd do that.
I'd put nothing past her, she's the only mother I've ever known that has even thought, never mind publicly said that she had thought of getting her son a prostitute

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I agree about the kids, but I what I don't understand is Krusties posting little guessing games. If you have tea, pour it, if for whatever the reason you can't pour it, then say nothing.
---

I'd put nothing past her, she's the only mother I've ever known that has even thought, never mind publicly said that she had thought of getting her son a prostitute
She opened the door to her step father,she said herself she was naked had moon boots on and a tea towel over her front,who the duck does that.😖

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She’s up to something with H, this is the longest she’s had him at home in ages, I’m thinking his placement at Star college is over, and she’s waiting for a new arrangement, she certainly won’t want him back full time with her, despite her fans saying she’s a good mum to H, we know she really isn’t. H looks like he’s gaining weight now he’s back with her, sadly he looked very big on stage in Clapham 😔 He needs to be away from her asap, she’s a danger to his health, think all she does is feed him food to keep him quiet.
Perhaps his new placement starts end of June ... if she has him until then that could be why the eviction date was postponed

Reactions: 20
She opened the door to her step father,she said herself she was naked had moon boots on and a tea towel over her front,who the duck does that.😖
We all know the woman has no boundaries.
---
Perhaps his new placement starts end of June ... if she has him until then that could be why the eviction date was postponed
So some social worker somewhere thinks it's OK for a vulnerable adult to be left in the care of an unfit mother.
On thing Skanky has highlighted is the massive flaws in our social services and legal systems.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Junior is a tea leaf! And a liability by the sounds of it. More like his scrutter of a mother than he would like it seems. I don’t like him; I know he’s a kid but you can still be a twit. twit kids are possibly worse than adult twats.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Junior is a tea leaf! And a liability by the sounds of it. More like his scrutter of a mother than he would like it seems. I don’t like him; I know he’s a kid but you can still be a twit. twit kids are possibly worse than adult twats.
Why don’t you like him ?
Personally I think he’s a good kid, not keen on his fake accent but he does appear to have good family values.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh give over! He is a really nice young man and the misunderstanding was explained.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.