Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello a long time lurked here. I have just read that she might be in Clapham at the Grand . That's a 5 minute walk from me 😁 anyone know what day and time as I am soooo tempted to go up there and shout "kipper" at her lool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well I'm glad Edna made all that effort to track down those green trainers. They are just the key to that fabulous outfit 🙄
I thought it was meant to be Beauty and the Beast so why have the ugly sisters staged themselves in Beast and the Beast?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And if she does show up at Clapham and she decides to go out on the lash around here on the high road I dont think she will get a good reception. Everyone is pissed up at the weekend on the high st. Mind you there is a gay bar that has drag queens so I bet she will end up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it staying somewhere between shows ?
Or sleeping in a car ?

Either way I guess it’s not showered nor laundered it’s wonderful stage outfit.
I can smell those photos 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fuming if Romesh turns up. I thought he had more class than that 🙄
There is Kathryn Ryan booked there on the same day, too, but I think 2 hours after Skanky starts hers. There are a few different rooms in the city hall, one is called the oval, and I can't remember what the others are called.

The tickets for Skanky's show are listed as just under £30 for normal, and £90 something for a meet and greet.

Bloody idiots to pay anything, whether a tenner or a penny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loaded went with Elizabeth Hurley as their digital cover star instead of Miss Skankiness. That would be Elizabeth at 58, 12 years older than the Skank, methinks chosen because Liz is still beautiful, doesn’t look a butchered mess, with stuck on footballs for boobs, and isn’t a drink-driving, animal-abusing, has-been, who’s 15 minutes of fame should have ended a long long long time ago. Liz does seem to have a bit of a weird relationship with her son though, but let’s not go there.

Ouch, bet the Skank didn’t like seeing the Loaded return, Liz kicking those Skanky 30 years of modelling into the long grass 😁

View attachment 2953182
Hurley does have a rather inappropriate relationship with her son though so they do have that in common. He takes photos of her semi naked and has directed her in a movie where she has lesbian love scenes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2953281
And don't forget, she's supposedly in Skegvegas on Saturday night!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You'd think that Biffer the Bison would make an effort to be on stage. Frumpy bint.
Well let’s face it I bet skanky wouldn’t let her wear something nice in case it upstaged her, because all attention has to be on MEEEEEEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t it be funny if someone had meet n greet done so she’s all smiley and they say thanks that’s for our HMRC notice board 🥴🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello a long time lurked here. I have just read that she might be in Clapham at the Grand . That's a 5 minute walk from me 😁 anyone know what day and time as I am soooo tempted to go up there and shout "kipper" at her lool
It's tomorrow night. Doors open at 7pm. Tickets now available on central tickets for £10 because they're not selling at full price 🤣

• Haha
Loaded went with Elizabeth Hurley as their digital cover star instead of Miss Skankiness. That would be Elizabeth at 58, 12 years older than the Skank, methinks chosen because Liz is still beautiful, doesn’t look a butchered mess, with stuck on footballs for boobs, and isn’t a drink-driving, animal-abusing, has-been, who’s 15 minutes of fame should have ended a long long long time ago. Liz does seem to have a bit of a weird relationship with her son though, but let’s not go there.

Ouch, bet the Skank didn’t like seeing the Loaded return, Liz kicking those Skanky 30 years of modelling into the long grass 😁

View attachment 2953182
She was their first cover, if I remember correctly. So they wanted Liz back again for the reboot
---
It was a crazy time. I think I used to read D listed then and it's made me nostalgic for the madness of his antics 😅
The best was when the hooker called the cops from a locked wardrobe!! CS is just like Pricey-every day it’s some new crap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bleeping reset button...if I hear her say that one more time I'm going to punch my phone!
I was watching a documentary about Peter Sutcliffe and they played tapes of him speaking about his crimes. He had a habit of saying 'there you go' at the end of every statement .... Remind you of any other C#nt?
At the end the psychiatric conclusion was that he was feigning symptoms of Schizophrenia to get into a softer hospital-type institution rather than a dead 'ard prison environment, and that he was indeed a lying psychopath.

Reactions: 28
I'm absolutely livid that Skank has been given a stay of execution on the hovel that is the MM. I also have no idea how in the time I've been gone her face has deformed even further. Those lips ...what the actual duck. No amount of makeup mixed with fake tan and cement can cover the roadmap that is the witches face.

I did have a great time in London with Mr Rev. It's took me over a week to recover and I'm still bloody knackered. By the end of our break my chair felt like I was sat on a bed of nails. My own fault I did way too much. In my head I can do a lot more than I actually can.

I've spent today catching up on the threads I missed and my ears and eyes will take a long time to recover. Mr Rev can sing better than Skank and he was told by his mum from a very young age to just open and close his mouth. I can confirm this is still the case years later
Kippers' face and body are ridiculously mutated by her own lifestyle and surgery choices - behold the gargoyle!
I remember a few years ago; Oh how we laughed at the pics of her and Cole BUT now if you see them she looked comparatively better than nowadays.
---
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2953281
I doubt she'll make it to all these gigs - she's future-proofing whilst fooling herself and others paying up front. That schedule is gruelling and nigh impossible. It will be a case of 'oh I'm too knackered to be bothered doing that tomorrow but never mind, I've got another show booked for the day after.'
---
How can you be ‘Live PA’ for a silent disco???
I dunno 🤷‍♀️ but imagine the horror and stampede to the exit doors when 'Hannooo ah gar chew' is piped through everybodys' headphones!
---
The building behind him looks a bit like 10 Downing Street 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx.

Maybe he wants to be the next Prime Minister 😄😄😄 x....

View attachment 2953423

View attachment 2953424
Crikey our @Pom Bear , careful now - you'll be getting 🤓🐷 all excited!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that 3 nights in a row she’s worn that same outfit? It must be mingin’
Stinking of sweat, covered in make up & tan 🤢

What happened to all the exclusively designed outfits she boasted about? She’s changed from trousers to a pair of matching hot pants that’s been it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So there’s an article in the DM that Junior was at an event at Thorpe park as was the Milky bar kid! I don’t know how to post a link on my iPad so will copy and paste if I can
Holy fk. This is our normal. If you care what colour trainers some youngster whose parents were once famous is wearing, give your head a fkn rattle.

And you journos, I hope your debts are far, far greater than your literary skills.

Christ. The world has no chance. Forget dictators, nuclear weapons etc. Save your money. If you pay taxes, it might be time to reconsider that choice!!

The global IQ must be plummeting. Are we heading for single figures?! The IOJ needs to start testing their members, for starters. (industry body for journos)

As for the readers of this illiterate, badly-researched crap that is linked in the meeja and I have just read in this last 19 pages.... PINK BUTTON, up there, top of the page.

Read it. Twice, if that is what it takes for it to sink in.
---
And you, Katie Price. Your karma is coming. You may think you can evade it, thinking you are boxing clever, but you aren't, and you won't and can't dodge the universal energies.

We can all sit here in this forum and wait. Whilst you flog bog roll etc on tiktok. Keep going. It is highly entertaining watching the world put tit like you right.

It might be the slowest car crash ever (or since you rolled a car through a hedge), but it is well-deserved. You are getting views - what more could you possibly want?!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Unfair to mince.... Mince can be extremely.... erm.... mincey..... Its especially good when peas are added to turn a traditional spag bol into one of her favourite recipes - the rustic spag bol....
Yum, love peas in my mince, Skank is mince without the peas!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.