Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her actually saying how in that pod that it's not healthy to be checking up on your partner all the time. Yes, she ACTUALLY said that - the delusion is real, folks. Of course, she was talking about blokes checking up on her, not the fact that she's insanely jealous and possessive herself.
Does she really honestly believe that things are better than ever for her right now? Because she actually said that.
And she's doing that Kevin the teenager thing of trying to shut down conversations she doesn't want to hear by saying how people keep "going on about" the bankruptcies and how boring it all is. Nice try, Katie. No, we're NOT going to shut up about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Laughing at her actually saying how in that pod that it's not healthy to be checking up on your partner all the time. Yes, she ACTUALLY said that - the delusion is real, folks. Of course, she was talking about blokes checking up on her, not the fact that she's insanely jealous and possessive herself.
Does she really honestly believe that things are better than ever for her right now? Because she actually said that.
And she's doing that Kevin the teenager thing of trying to shut down conversations she doesn't want to hear by saying how people keep "going on about" the bankruptcies and how boring it all is. Nice try, Katie. No, we're NOT going to shut up about them.
She had Carl's passwords, said they both did so 'they couldn't cheat'. She also admitted slagging women off who dared to message Carl, so nothing to do with a man being jealous there! She's also on film demanding to see Boyson's texts and years ago going through Andre's hotel phone bill many years ago. Of course it's always been the men :rolleyes:

Now she's split with someone again, it becomes them who did all these things. It's the usual narc delusion and projection. Apparently they do it when anyone rejects them, it's like automatic programming, they can't possibly accept they have any failings so their brain goes into overdrive convincing them the ex was awful to them and now they're free to be their fabulous self. Rinse and repeat!

Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 09.22.53.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Turkish guy with them there runs a restaurant in Icmeler where it’s known you can order items not on the menu❄. Him and chatters got done a couple of years back for illegal importing of meat goods into Turkey.
So she’s talking about Andrew Chatters & Charlie Drury. The holiday to Turkey. Stayed at Chatters place. Pictures of her stoned out of her mind in back of a car with them both. Chatters is a convicted criminal. She knew this before she went to his place in Turkey, Blaming him for the mess at MM. Wrong people to cross madam. Chatters was even staying at MM when they came back from Turkey. This was the time when she fell out with Dionne.

KATIE Price's builder mate – who she's currently holidaying with – is a convicted fraudster who was sentenced to three years in prison following a string of crimes. Andrew Chatters is working on refurbishing Katie's mucky mansion in Surrey and set her up with current boyfriend Charles Drury.

Look at the state of her in this article 2018🙈💩🤮. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9847225/katie-price-ex-con-holiday-jail-fraud/#:~:text=KATIE%20Price's%20builder%20mate%20%E2%80%93%20who,with%20current%20toyboy%20Charles%20Drury.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There is Kathryn Ryan booked there on the same day, too, but I think 2 hours after Skanky starts hers. There are a few different rooms in the city hall, one is called the oval, and I can't remember what the others are called.

The tickets for Skanky's show are listed as just under £30 for normal, and £90 something for a meet and greet.

Bloody idiots to pay anything, whether a tenner or a penny.
So basically she is in a concert venue that has more than one taking place at the same time and she’s name dropping as if they are there supporting her? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. bleeping delusional! That’s make my Friday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And if she does show up at Clapham and she decides to go out on the lash around here on the high road I dont think she will get a good reception. Everyone is pissed up at the weekend on the high st. Mind you there is a gay bar that has drag queens so I bet she will end up there.
My daughter was there last Saturday for her birthday.
---
Saints as in rugby?
Southampton FC

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well, I've absolutely no time or sympathy for Paula Vennells (Post Office scandal) but at least she didn't duck out of turning up to court, citing fake mental health conditions.

Reactions: 37
Maths Quiz
========

What is Forty Percent of zero?

a) One billionty pounds
b) All of the above?
c) None of the above?
d) What is a "bov"?
e) Zero. The money going to the creditors from OnlyFans, Backgrid.

Wonder how that's working out trustee / courts eh? Be better off starting a GFM for the creditors.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just thought I would post this as a reminder, it doesn't always go her way when it comes to Courts. She wasn't punching the air then.

They must have felt like rights Twats that day because they definitely looked it 😂😂

Reactions: 25
'Cruelly mocked'.... Surely not. She has a lovely singing voice.... (cough....)

She was mocked by fans in the headline, by cruel trolls in the story. They need to make their bloody minds up! Getting sick of the overuse of the word trolls too. Having an opinion doesn’t make you a bloody troll! Hint for the journos, if they are cruelly mocking her, they probably aren’t fans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just thought I would post this as a reminder, it doesn't always go her way when it comes to Courts. She wasn't punching the air then.

They must have felt like rights Twats that day because they definitely looked it 😂😂
She's lucky this didn't go her way and a register hasn't been set up of online trolls because she'd find her name and those of her many aliases at the top of the bloody list.
Stupid stupid twit - anything for publicity.

Reactions: 29
So basically she is in a concert venue that has more than one taking place at the same time and she’s name dropping as if they are there supporting her? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. bleeping delusional! That’s make my Friday morning
Well I quite like Kathryn Ryan i'd pay to see her but no way skank she needs to pay me to see her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha gotta love the Poll underneath that asking if you'd been tempted to attend skank's events.
100% voted NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.