Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’ve found the Cheltenham thing on Sunday, she’s at a Silent Disco ( I love these things, they are so funny when you take the headphones off, and watch people dancing in silence, usually to different tracks 😁) 22:30-4pm, and she’s still down for Belfast Pride on the same day, but now Claire Richards is headlining, she’s dropped down the bill 😁

Is she really going to go to Belfast in the day, then Cheltenham at night, then back for H’s Birthday the following day, then to Bristol for the tour the next day 🤯 This schedule is ridiculous, where is she getting the energy from, I’d be exhausted, and why is she doing all of this, she really must be skint, it’s mad 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2953281
How can you be ‘Live PA’ for a silent disco???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Truth though, she chases men, constantly. Surely a therapist would get her to see it's not good to constantly chase and need a man in her life. But then she needs to see her constant need for attention is weird, self centred and wrong. Ah well, small steps to start with, ok Katie lets start small, no messaging random men, wash your fanny instead.
I think she picks and chooses from what therapists tell her. They've probably discussed the need to have a healthy sense of self and boundaries. It's likely supposed to be a first step in having self-awareness but she immediately goes to victimhood and a lack of responsibility for anything. If it was about men forcing her into things why did she get pregnant or married after 5 minutes in so many relationships? It's quite unlikely the men have forced her to get up the duff or into a massive meringue wedding dress with such enthusiasm....let alone for it to happen repeatedly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just read the Lego Stoner

Oooh la la the showmance is heating up, Lego-StonerBoy is now publicly expressing his love, and Edna has put him in the family WhatsApp group, though he seemed rather confused by this on today’s podcast. Skank is drawing him into the Clan, she says he loves the Clan, thinks Edna’s husband is a geezer, a top lad, got a feeling the matriarch hates him though, but that’s cos she hates all Skank’s men, as she believes they are always after Clan coin.

Tell you what though, I’ve decided I want them to get married, please get engaged soon Skank, this man-child is deffo the right fit for you, he ticks all your boxes, a glorious calm marriage it will be, you’ll never tire of him.

We’ll be loving it Krusties, the LOLS will never stop, oh yes I wanna hear wedding bells soon, it will be karma on steroids, if she marries Lego……please, please, please do it Skank, I’m not joking, I want this to happen 🙏🏾😁

Deffo Skank marriage material 👍🏾💍

View attachment 2953156
The building behind him looks a bit like 10 Downing Street 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx.

Maybe he wants to be the next Prime Minister 😄😄😄 x....

Resizer_17164943506991.jpg

Resizer_17164942267881.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oooooo..... can we do a pointy toe as well...?
And a big ‘I LOVE IT!’. Ooh maybe we could point to our eye, then do the heart shape hand thing 🫶🏼 and then mime typing on a computer (for the IT bit) 👍🏼. 👁🫶🏼💻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read the Lego Stoner

Oooh la la the showmance is heating up, Lego-StonerBoy is now publicly expressing his love, and Edna has put him in the family WhatsApp group, though he seemed rather confused by this on today’s podcast. Skank is drawing him into the Clan, she says he loves the Clan, thinks Edna’s husband is a geezer, a top lad, got a feeling the matriarch hates him though, but that’s cos she hates all Skank’s men, as she believes they are always after Clan coin.

Tell you what though, I’ve decided I want them to get married, please get engaged soon Skank, this man-child is deffo the right fit for you, he ticks all your boxes, a glorious calm marriage it will be, you’ll never tire of him.

We’ll be loving it Krusties, the LOLS will never stop, oh yes I wanna hear wedding bells soon, it will be karma on steroids, if she marries Lego……please, please, please do it Skank, I’m not joking, I want this to happen 🙏🏾😁

Deffo Skank marriage material 👍🏾💍

View attachment 2953156
Awww. Look at his ickle jacket. Worn over the shoulders. Just like a 3 year old pretending it's a superhero cape!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Edna Bison~Beige looks like she’s nodded off in that stage photo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well. I'll give this a go, that 'designer' outfit is inspiring🤭
Katie Price #392 Clad in her old faces Skank screeches in places with increased empty spaces. Disgraced and displaced, she’s sinks without trace.
🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.