Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha gotta love the Poll underneath that asking if you'd been tempted to attend skank's events.
100% voted NO!
Ohhhhh, it was 96% when I did it last night. I guess more people saw sense 🤣🤣
---
I'm almost tempted to join central tickets to see if the £10 tickets have been reduced further 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just thought I would post this as a reminder, it doesn't always go her way when it comes to Courts. She wasn't punching the air then.

They must have felt like rights Twats that day because they definitely looked it 😂😂
Her speaking about the police and judiciary following things through and there being consequences for people is just a bloody joke. Oh I forgot it’s the special caveat “ only if it’s not Katie bleeping price in the dock “

Reactions: 25
So a fun day in store, another rendition of “Haaaaaaanoooo, I got chew”, assaulting our ears, not joking I bloody started singing that while I was making a stir fry last night, it’s stuck in my head, even that bit that goes “Take me a million miles from where we are. Hold me until the moon don't see the stars”….I am not happy about this development.

Ooooh just remembered she has another DV appt between 130-3pm today as well, what is it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

😁
I seem to have developed a mild form of Tourette’s and keep woo hooing after completing a random task or upon entering / leaving a room🤷‍♀️. Luckily I live alone so my secret is safe for the moment but it does take me by surprise each time it happens.

DV- this has also baffled me , I wonder if it’s a person initials rather than abbreviations, doubt it’s a David and Victoria, she had her sussed out on sight all those years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her speaking about the police and judiciary following things through and there being consequences for people is just a bloody joke. Oh I forgot it’s the special caveat “ only if it’s not Katie bleeping price in the dock “
Well, it wont ever be Katie Price in the dock because her severe PTSD & ADHD allows her to be signed off each and every appointment at court's.
She's WAY to busy becoming a billionaire on her World Tour, whereby she show cases her enviable talent and singing prowess.
When it ends she may possibly have a few hours free inbetween pampering sessions to spend an hour or two banged up at His Majesty Pleasure so has to wipe out her many debts, lest we all forget, she is sick of being constantly reminded of it, it's a major distraction from her comeback.
Surely her Knighthood is already in the post?
Nobody has done more than she for charity and such like causes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well, it wont ever be Katie Price in the dock because her severe PTSD & ADHD allows her to be signed off each and every appointment at court's.
She's WAY to busy becoming a billionaire on her World Tour, whereby she show cases her enviable talent and singing prowess.
When it ends she may possibly have a few hours free inbetween pampering sessions to spend an hour or two banged up at His Majesty Pleasure so has to wipe out her many debts, lest we all forget, she is sick of being constantly reminded of it, it's a major distraction from her comeback.
Surely her Knighthood is already in the post?
Nobody has done more than she for charity and such like causes.
Well, she did think she deseved an MBE for her campaigning for better laws.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was mocked by fans in the headline, by cruel trolls in the story. They need to make their bloody minds up! Getting sick of the overuse of the word trolls too. Having an opinion doesn’t make you a bloody troll! Hint for the journos, if they are cruelly mocking her, they probably aren’t fans!
I’m feel like I’m being cruelly mocked…. Because this story is only in The Sun and not the DM yet. I have things to say! 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t get is you can have a case where the person has a serious personality disorder like schizophrenia and still sit through a murder trial but skanky has the worlds worst ADHD and gets constantly let off. Makes no sense, especially as said ADHD seems to be more manageable when she is honking on stage like deer on ice in her tit temu costume

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, she did think she deseved an MBE for her campaigning for better laws.....

Madam is utterly deluded.. I can think of a few examples of what MBE stands for, in association with her: The list could be endless..

Many Blokes Entering
Multiple Behavioural Excuses Or Multiple Bankruptcy Evasions
Mental Barren Egotist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's taken the piss out of Harvey herself and encouraged Carl to do it. He's her property though, so anyone else who dares to make a joke about Harvey should be locked up for life. She's actually a convicted 'troll' with her restraining orders, zero self awareness as usual.
---
What I don’t get is you can have a case where the person has a serious personality disorder like schizophrenia and still sit through a murder trial but skanky has the worlds worst ADHD and gets constantly let off. Makes no sense, especially as said ADHD seems to be more manageable when she is honking on stage like deer on ice in her tit temu costume
To be fair we don't know if her Menkil Elf is the thing that's got her a delay......and it's a civil case so they prioritise things slightly differently than a criminal case. I suspect she's agreed to drug treatment and has used that as a way to get a delay. The best outcome for her creditors would be for her to give info about where her money is so they get paid. She's a piss taker we all know that...but the Bankruptcy case is mainly focussed on the possibility of paying the creditors.

Reactions: 30
She had Carl's passwords, said they both did so 'they couldn't cheat'. She also admitted slagging women off who dared to message Carl, so nothing to do with a man being jealous there! She's also on film demanding to see Boyson's texts and years ago going through Andre's hotel phone bill many years ago. Of course it's always been the men :rolleyes:

Now she's split with someone again, it becomes them who did all these things. It's the usual narc delusion and projection. Apparently they do it when anyone rejects them, it's like automatic programming, they can't possibly accept they have any failings so their brain goes into overdrive convincing them the ex was awful to them and now they're free to be their fabulous self. Rinse and repeat!

View attachment 2954185
She’s absolutely pathetic. A grown woman behaving like that and she’s so little insight she doesn’t see how insecure she clearly is having to do that. Also why is she mentioning Junior’s girlfriend all of the time. He hasn’t publicly acknowledged he has one so why is she? Those kids have absolutely no privacy with her and she’s the one who should be protecting it! Absolute head she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I seem to have developed a mild form of Tourette’s and keep woo hooing after completing a random task or upon entering / leaving a room🤷‍♀️. Luckily I live alone so my secret is safe for the moment but it does take me by surprise each time it happens.

DV- this has also baffled me , I wonder if it’s a person initials rather than abbreviations, doubt it’s a David and Victoria, she had her sussed out on sight all those years ago.
1. Could she be recording with Dianne Vickers 🤔

2. Maybe Donnatella Versace needs her in for a fitting 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Could she be recording with Dianne Vickers 🤔

2. Maybe Donnatella Versace needs her in for a fitting 🤭😂
I know what DV is for:

The role you have applied for requires you to have Developed Vetting (DV) clearance, this is because your role will include some or all of the following:

• Frequent and uncontrolled access to TOP SECRET assets or require any access to TOP SECRET codeword material.
:alien:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know what DV is for:

The role you have applied for requires you to have Developed Vetting (DV) clearance, this is because your role will include some or all of the following:

• Frequent and uncontrolled access to TOP SECRET assets or require any access to TOP SECRET codeword material.
Edited my comment 😁 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You'd think that Biffer the Bison would make an effort to be on stage. Frumpy bint.
She looks like she’s in pyjamas. She’s SO famous there’s no need to make an effort. Shapeless XXXL long sleeve T-shirts are being influenced. She’s a trend setter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is Kathryn Ryan booked there on the same day, too, but I think 2 hours after Skanky starts hers. There are a few different rooms in the city hall, one is called the oval, and I can't remember what the others are called.

The tickets for Skanky's show are listed as just under £30 for normal, and £90 something for a meet and greet.

Bloody idiots to pay anything, whether a tenner or a penny.
Now if it was mud wrestling between Skank
I know what DV is for:

Maybe her documentary about serial killers requires her to have access to TOP SECRET material

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.