Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s talking about Andrew Chatters & Charlie Drury. The holiday to Turkey. Stayed at Chatters place. Pictures of her stoned out of her mind in back of a car with them both. Chatters is a convicted criminal. She knew this before she went to his place in Turkey, Blaming him for the mess at MM. Wrong people to cross madam. Chatters was even staying at MM when they came back from Turkey. This was the time when she fell out with Dionne.

KATIE Price's builder mate – who she's currently holidaying with – is a convicted fraudster who was sentenced to three years in prison following a string of crimes. Andrew Chatters is working on refurbishing Katie's mucky mansion in Surrey and set her up with current boyfriend Charles Drury.

Look at the state of her in this article 2018🙈💩🤮. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9847225/katie-price-ex-con-holiday-jail-fraud/#:~:text=KATIE%20Price's%20builder%20mate%20%E2%80%93%20who,with%20current%20toyboy%20Charles%20Drury.
The video embedded at the end of that article is just another round of rinse and repeat.... failing to turn up to court, going on holiday, having plastic surgery and cheating on KH...! I suppose she must just think "oh well, it worked last time so I'll try that again..."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At the Bristol pod show next week Andy (who is writing her west end musical) is going with his bf
---
On the pod show at Sheffield SFP says Romesh is going to be there. KP says don't go and ask for autograph :rolleyes:
Fuming if Romesh turns up. I thought he had more class than that 🙄

Reactions: 19
Oooooo.... Braindead fan is fighting back....

Comments are if she's well enough to do this, why can't she attend court...?!!

and....
View attachment 2952662
So I don’t understand, what was she begging her fans to stop in that first article? Makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 7
Bear with. I’m showing my age here - some of you may remember the actress Jessie Matthews. She was a singer and dancer who became famous in the 1920’s and 30’s. She was so successful, she went up against Ginger Rogers to partner Fred Astaire, but lost out as the studio preferred an American. Her career waned after WWII, but she subsequently got the part of Mrs Dale in the BBC radio serial, ‘Mrs Dale’s Diary’.
I mention her because by the late 70’s, she had pretty much faded into obscurity, but there was a memorable incident at a red carpet event broadcast live on TV. She was briefly interviewed and then the man with the microphone moved on to talk to a young actress (can’t remember who). Matthews simply couldn’t bear being ignored and made a bit of a fool of herself interrupting the interviewer, wanting to talk about her past glories.
This is what I think about whenever I imagine Price’s post prison future - elbowing her way through the young, talented people to spout off about how she used to be somebody, only to discover that nobody gives a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m so glad she’s lost the MM 😂 she really did think she’d be able to hold on to it didn’t she. All her scheming didn’t pay off. Bye bye.
And no mention to her or from her why she said “ the house is safe, they can’t take MY £2million mansion “. Just forgot about. And it pissed me off she mentions the guy who “fly tipped” mentioned the pool - that wasn’t him, it’s a tip. Is of her fault the place is a tip it’s all her crappy stuff strewn all over and her priorities of self over maintaining inside and out of her home. I hope whoever had rented knows and has pulled it , hid help them she’s a lazy midden

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whoever made this should be ashamed, no attempt at pattern matching at all 😆 probably thrown together at the last minute, or alternatively they couldn’t bare to scrutinise her face to match it up.
Isn’t this the guy she didn’t pay for a previous outfit he was making for her, maybe this is his revenge for that! Makes her a tit outfit as payback!
---
Bear with. I’m showing my age here - some of you may remember the actress Jessie Matthews. She was a singer and dancer who became famous in the 1920’s and 30’s. She was so successful, she went up against Ginger Rogers to partner Fred Astaire, but lost out as the studio preferred an American. Her career waned after WWII, but she subsequently got the part of Mrs Dale in the BBC radio serial, ‘Mrs Dale’s Diary’.
I mention her because by the late 70’s, she had pretty much faded into obscurity, but there was a memorable incident at a red carpet event broadcast live on TV. She was briefly interviewed and then the man with the microphone moved on to talk to a young actress (can’t remember who). Matthews simply couldn’t bear being ignored and made a bit of a fool of herself interrupting the interviewer, wanting to talk about her past glories.
This is what I think about whenever I imagine Price’s post prison future - elbowing her way through the young, talented people to spout off about how she used to be somebody, only to discover that nobody gives a tit!
Never mind about future she’s practically there already! That’s why she’s so pissed about not being able to cling onto P and J at any events they are invited too!

Reactions: 23

latest!
They have a psychologist on the case now! 🤣
Ah-ha..... That's the explanation for all those grotesque masks stuck all over her grotesque body....

“From a psychological perspective, it’s common for individuals to avoid confronting difficult issues and instead present a facade of normality which often falls under the branch of masking.

1716482419694.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Refering to Cardiff as a sell out show? Sell out? Really? It looked like they had made the room smaller to make it look full 🙄
---

I'm guessing it didn't fit when she hauled it on...so they hacked a couple of slits in it. The poor "designer" probably couldn't do much with a budget of £50 🤣🤣
Thats IF she paid for that awful dishrag to begin with!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the feck is that under her tit. 🤔 View attachment 2952836
It’s where the implant has slipped so badly the abdo tattoo has crept onto the skin, or rather it’s slipped under where the tattoo is
Edited to add. I really thought it was a keyhole bit in the fabric too. But 1/3 of her face on the whole of grant who’s making a bid for freedom 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’d sack the designer. He clearly wasn’t being paid I don’t think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is the woman “Christina” who was piping up on the amazing podcast this week?
You can hear her voice on the clip @hayleybaby posted.

View attachment 2952839
Isn’t Chris the producer of the podcast?
---
Had a meeting today where one of the managers went on a full on rant about how skanky gets away with everything 🤣 he was mainly annoyed about her drinking driving.
I wonder if he's a secret Krustie!
Sign him up if he isn’t!

Reactions: 12
I can imagine if she does end up on her own she will be going round singing the Eric Carman song All By Myself at shows.

In her deluded mind she will never see that she has become a has been. She will always be the big star adored by the public, until her dying days. Her mind will not let her accept anything else.
There is a funny comedienne called Pam-Ann whose show is done as if she is a flight attendant. At one point she does a skit where the background music is all by myself where she is sniffing coke, which would be perfect for skanky! Sounds weird but she is very funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just more lies, truth is, they don't need her they can lift enough tit pics from her Insta. As for not being cheap, how much to appear on a podcast, £250??? She's well into her Westbrook era.
Alex said similar on one of the podcasts he was on. He said they used to get big money for photos but you don't get that anymore as things have changed. He said KP used to be fanatical about hiding from paps so she could sell her own photos for large amounts.
So Alex can accept that, moves on and tried a different approach to life....but she can't. She must think she's such a megastar she's an exception to the rule. Truth is, people don't want her on shows because she's a filthy, bitter person who's a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Skanks that popular the only red carpet events she'll get invited to is the opening of envelopes.🤣
chrome_screenshot_6 Apr 2024 02_25_44 BST~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"That's some mighty-fine five o clock shadow on that there chiseled jaw, boy!" 🗿

1.jpg

2.jpg

"Now it's back to ma' rented ranch fo" some cow pie!"

3.jpg

"Why thank you kindly Aunt Edna!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did anyone read about a Tory MP who was made bankrupt and owed HMRC £1million ? It’s in the times today. HMRC took him to court to get him to sell his mansion- £3million worth. He wanted to stay in the home until his sons were 18 (in 2027!!) . In short, he has lost and has to sell up. Which he is going to do.

these bleeping people don’t live on the same planet as the rest of us - do they ??

oh apologies- I’ve just had a crummy day at work.
I think she going to be told very soon she needs to reduce her outgoings. Down size significantly, sell her horses it’s an expensive hobby, sell every car and given she has no licence and certainly use an online planner rather than an assistant or 2. Hoover and clean your own shitpit kipper. This lifestyle cannot go on you cannot afford it and IF you were taking things seriously you would have did this in 2019-2020 and it would be all over

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.